[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney Parks Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: disneyparksgeneralop.jpg (387KB, 2411x720px) Image search: [Google]
disneyparksgeneralop.jpg
387KB, 2411x720px
Disney Parks Thread: Guardians of the Runaway Railway Edition

>Universe of Energy/Ellen's Energy Adventure closed with a whimper today. Final riders got on at around 7:30PM, and were EVAC'd due to a vehicle having a bad battery at the dinosaur scene. It closed the moment the last guest was out.
>The Great Movie Ride is technically closed now. There's still a 90~ minute wait, but the line should be theoretically closed as the final groups of guests ride it for the last time.

>An unnamed Guardians of the Galaxy attraction will replace Universe of Energy. Rumor has it, it'll be an "FX Coaster", combining special effects and screens with a traditional coaster. The old UoE building will remain as queue space, although with an exterior change (Pic related).
>Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway to replace The Great Movie Ride. It should be you + other guests riding in the world of the new Mickey cartoons. Disney makes it seem like it'll be massively impressive technically, using "2.5D" technology. No clue what that means. The Chinese Theater facade will stay.

rip gmr
>>
The Great Movie Ride is done. The final guests just left the queue. That's the final moving theater ride closed.
>>
>>94635767
Really? Not a single on left anywhere in the park? :(
>>
>>94635818
The closest thing you get is The Carousel of Progress now.
>>
>tfw working at one of the four rides left at Studios
This park is fucking dead until Toy Story and Star Wars open.
>>
>>94636055
Supposedly Toy Story Land should open in May next year. If it doesn't it'll be hell in that park.
>>
>>94634987
Calling it now: 90s Ellen animatronic will make a guest appearance on real Ellen's show before going into storage forever.
>>
>>94634987
>Concept art for Mickey ride is just a group of people watching them on a screen
That tells me fuck all about what the ride is going to be like. They really didn't have a better piece to show off for that?
>>
>>94636356
https://youtu.be/kv_0T-E5jk0?t=27m51s
>>
>>94634987
Is this gonna be the first Marvel ride at Disney?
>>
>>94636473
At Disney World, yes. At Disneyland, no. Disneyland got Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: Breakout! as reskin to their Tower of Terror, which isn't coming to Disney World.

The contact that Disney has with Universal over Marvel theme park rights basically says they can't put Avengers anything in an east coast park. Guardians is the more obvious Marvel property in that case.
>>
>>94636442
>We're bringing these classic timeless characters to life and it's going to be amazing
Still doesn't say shit about what the ride is going to be like.
>>
File: Oswald.png (61KB, 472x479px) Image search: [Google]
Oswald.png
61KB, 472x479px
Went to Disneyland and it was pretty fun. Loved Thunder mountain and space mountain, Mainsreeet electric parade was amazing, got addicted to pins (Oswald was my breaking point and seeing him with ortensia just had me cave in HARD), Haunted mansion was a fun time, and rode every ride besides splash mountain, screaming California, and toy story mania. Also what was funny is that I dod not know they had their own band until me and my family were walking out of frontier land and a staff member sat us all down on an empty bench saying "The band is coming, take a seat."

Problems were
>Too hot
>Never got a picture with Oswald since he was in for an hour in the beginning of the day and just dissapered, even staff were confused
>Matterhorn I hyped up to much and didn't enjoy as much since it hard REALLY sharp sudden turn that hurt my side
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.