[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a thread of Batman getting dressed down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1502074429247.jpg (1MB, 1789x2750px) Image search: [Google]
1502074429247.jpg
1MB, 1789x2750px
Can we get a thread of Batman getting dressed down?
>>
>>94627172
why would david spade call him kal instead of clark
>>
>>94627172

This was before Infinite Crisis, so Kal considered himself Kryptonian, instead of human, at the time.
>>
File: RCO019_1469395475.jpg (463KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO019_1469395475.jpg
463KB, 1041x1600px
>>
File: hal who the hell is bruce wayne.jpg (766KB, 1073x1650px) Image search: [Google]
hal who the hell is bruce wayne.jpg
766KB, 1073x1650px
>>94627172
>>
>>94627172
Don't even like Bruce, I'm more a fan of the Robins, but this always fucking suck. It always reeks of insecurity or spite from the writer.
>>
>>94628039
This particular one sucks. I like some of the other times.
>>
well bruce is basically the centre of the light and dark Multiverse now so I guess we can allow a dressed down thread
>>
>>94627834
>threaten to TWO Superman-tier powerlevel people and three of yours
Batman supposed to be smart, no?
>>
>>94628039

Dude, how does Ollie not have a point? His parents were eaten alive by lions while on safari, he was stranded on a jungle island and lost his family's business because he's an adrenaline junkie who had no sense of responsibility for a long ass time. His background and upbringing was just as fucked as Bruce's. And sure, he didn't see his parents eaten in front of him, but that's still a hell of a thing.
>>
>>94628095

Not to mention that Sinestro was partnered with Parallax at the time.
>>
>>94628161
True that. Damn, what a wounderful lantern Batman should be...But DC prefer to give fear ring to Superman, symbol of hope. TWICE.
>>
>>94628039
This. I don't mind it when someone calls out Batman, but not like this.

It’s remind me of how modern writers treated Prof X.
>>
File: its funny because its batman.jpg (227KB, 802x1248px) Image search: [Google]
its funny because its batman.jpg
227KB, 802x1248px
>>
>>94628138
I always believed that the reason why Bruce has such a problem with Ollie and Hal is because he can't accept that their past trauma could match his own and that in Hal's case, could be overcome.

In his eyes, Ollie was just a liberal brat playing at being a hero and Hal was some meathead who lucked into the most powerful weapon in the universe.

But here's the thing about these two: Both of them turned out to be more positive, hopeful beings than he is. They have loving relationships and can trust in people. To still have that much hope in them forces Batman to see them in two different lights: They're either wannabes whose dark pasts couldn't compare to his, or that he's not as great as he thinks he is.
>>
>>94628514
T. Has never read Batman
>>
>>94628358
I like how polite he is about it.
>>
>>94627834
I liked how Forever Evil was basically just Johns assembling his villainous husbandos (Lex, Deathstroke, Black Adam, Sinestro, Captain Cold, Black Manta) into a team
Wish they'd get an ongoing, illuminati-like comic with this team
>>
>>94627975
this comes across as a dumb way to react to me.

So what if Hal doesn't know who Bruce is, why treat him like he's a nobody? Did he expect him to be a household name?
>>
>>94628514
>>94628514
>Hal
>Loving relationship

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>94630001
>comes across as a dumb way to react

The entire angle establishes Hal as the team's cocky dumbass. Granted, he's always had shades of that, butit was exaggerated here.
>>
>>94630001
It's because Bruce was super dramatic about it, and just expected Hal to know who he was.
So it's like when Lex was in Flash's body in JL.
>"I'm...Bruce Wayne!"
>Who??
>>
>>94628095
smart enough to know he has plot armor
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.