[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWYD Juggernaut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Be you
>Suddenly find the Crimson gem of Cyttorak
>"Whosoever touches this gem shall possess the power of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak! Henceforth, you who read these words, shall become forevermore a human juggernaut!"
>Then you transform into a huge musclebound hypermasculine armored beast of a man that does never need to rest, to eat, and even to breathe
>become practically unstoppable once you start moving
What would you do, /co/?
>>
>>94626368

Find cain marko and try to kill him before he can take it back.

If he doesn't exist, I would just start running and seeing the world and enjoying my new powers.

I can imagine euphoria and just general freedom of having all that power.

I'd try to stick to wide open places where my tearing shit up would keep human factor down so no one would bother me.
>>
I would suddenly become the half-mexican half-black female juggernaut and ruin comics forever.
>>
>>94626523
Only if you get an ongoing
>>
>>94626523
>>94626552
If you ever get more than a What if? oneshot
>>
>>94626368
Probably kill myself. You can't do anything practical anymore.
>>
Get laid with She-Hulk
>>
File: 1498607672532.jpg (229KB, 647x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498607672532.jpg
229KB, 647x768px
>>94626631
>>
>>94626631
Came here to post this. Great job, anon.
>>
Become a superhero, of course. It would give me something to do, and I could help people who otherwise wouldn't be helped. Maybe spend a few years as a soldier/officer if everything pans out well or I just need the money.
>>
>>94626368
Hinges upon if I'm bound to Cyttorak's general love for evil and carnage. If I am, then I destroy for destruction's sake until taking over at least part of the world. I'm magical avatar Hulk, after all. If I'm not bound to Cyttorak's bloodlusty requirements, I'll basically use the Juggerforce to right the world's wrongs with tactical destruction, as opposed to wanton destruction.
Either way, shit's gettin' rekt.
>>
>>94629547

best answer.

/thread
>>
>>94626368
Tough call. I like Juggernaut but I've always thought his powers would kinda suck to have IRL. What is life without the fear of death? Everything would get boring if nothing could hurt me.
>>
>>94629744
There's also the fact that while he does not need to eat or breathe, he still gets hungry and feels the pain of suffocation. Remember when he got buried alive and spent months trying to get back to the surface? He had to eat dirt to stop the hunger pains and could do nothing to stop the constant pain in his lungs from the lack of air.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.