[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Between the 3 best kids blocks/networks, which was the best one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Kids WB vs Fox Kids vs The Hub.jpg (401KB, 4000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Kids WB vs Fox Kids vs The Hub.jpg
401KB, 4000x1300px
Between the 3 best kids blocks/networks, which was the best one?
>>
>>94625194
Fox Kids had great cartoons like Bobby's World, Eek! The Cat, Carmen Sandiego, Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Merrie Melodies, Batman, Taz-Mania, Beetlejuice, X-Men, Spider-Man, and of course, The Tick.

Kids WB had great cartoons like Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Pinky and the Brain, Batman, Superman, Batman Beyond, Men in Black, Histeria, and Freakazoid

And The Hub had great cartoons like The Horse Show, Dan Vs, Animaniacs, Pound Puppies, Tiny Toons, Batman, Batman Beyond, Superman, Men in Black, Carmen Sandiego, Littlest Pet Shop, and Kaijudo

I'm going with Fox Kids, with The Hub in second and Kids WB in third
>>
Toonami=KidsWB=FoxBox/4Kids Tv>Fox Kids>Jetix=Fox Family's "Made in Japan">The Hub>Disney's One Saturday Morning>CW's Vortex
>>
>>94625194
It's not fair to compare the Hub to those two, they were actual competing blocks, while The Hub was a premium cable network that premiered like a decade after their heyday, and used a lot of the same shows to pad its schedule:
>MiB The Series
>BTAS
>Superman TAS
>Goosebumps
>Animaniacs
Hell, The Hub and Fox Kids were both ran by the same woman!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Loesch
>>
The Hun wasn't a block.
>>
>>94625194
The thing I admire the most about The Hub is them airing "banned" episodes like Tiny Toons' "One Beer". Thought that was really cool of them.
>>
>>94625194
Fox Kids among the 3. Perhaps my memory of Kids WB is fuzzy, but the only shows I can remember of note were Batman, Pokemon and Animaniacs. Most of the rest were shitty original series.

Fox Kids had Batman, along with X-men, Spider-man, Digimon, Power Rangers just off the top of my head.

That said, Toonami was still the best kids television block.
>>
>>94627374
>The Hun
>>
>>94625405
>Histeria
>Great
>>
>>94625194
Fox Kids made its own channel in some countries.
>>
Wb kids. Justice league, xmen evo., spectacular spiderman, pokemon
>>
>>94625194
The Hub > Fox Kids > KidsWB >>>>> The Fox Box >>>>>>>>>> 4kids TV
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 953x953px
>>
The one with the ponies.
>>
>>94633133
Gross.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 953x953px
>>
>>94627055
>Toonami
>Good
>Ever
Shit taste.
>>
>>94636256
Toonami was better than most shit in The Hub.
>>
>>94633080
>>94636193

are these soundtracks
>>
>>94625194
Fox:
>power rangers
>digimon
>mon colle knights
>shinzo/mushrambo
>medabots
>spider man
>x men
>tick
>animaniacs

Kids WB:
>pokemon
>yugioh
>Cardcaptor sakura
>static shock
>xiaolin showdown
>freakazoid
>spider riders
>teen titans
Not covering the hub because thats a different beast.
And damn its a tough one
>>
>>94625194
it should be Fox Kids vs Kids WB vs Disney/ABC

With occasional cameos by CBS and UPN
>>
>>94638199
>its a tough one

*it's a tough one
>>
File: ytv.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ytv.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>94625194
>>
>>94627055
>implying FoxBox/4Kids Tv was better than Fox Kids classic.

Yeah, no. Fuck you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.