[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth watching these shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fghj.png (820KB, 602x903px) Image search: [Google]
fghj.png
820KB, 602x903px
I got the dvds of these of shows and was wondering if it was worth watching them. Is the show worth putting time into. I feel like if i did it will be disappointing as a i have seen people on here say it is not very good. But can i get a good opinion.
>>
GOING GHOST *shoots up Walmart*
>>
>>94624804
Danny Phantom is the definition of a completely pointless show. I'm not saying it's good or bad, I'm just saying if suddenly it was erased from existence, no one would shed a tear.
>>
>>94624832
anon, be considerate, it was a Weis
>>
>>94624804
>another DP thread in the middle of the week with replies while the one every friday is dead

Like clockwork
>>
>>94624853
>Danny Phantom is the definition of a completely pointless show
Wrong.
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/12/pennsylvania-supermarket-shooter-made-disturbing-videos-predicting-his-murder-spree/
>>
It's a good show with some good characters and good villains. It's fairly generic in terms of superhero shows, but it's still pretty fun.
>>
>>94624804
it's alright. if you have the physical copies and the time, then why not
>>
>>94625265
>the news site is actually called The Blaze

What are the odds?
>>
>>94624853
In its heyday Danny Phantom was one of the bigger fandoms around, though. People wrote shitloads of fanfiction and such (perhaps because the show's actual writing was a load of wasted potential, but still).
>>
>>94625369
Apparently, it's still in the top 5 cartoons on fanfiction.net, even with hugely popular shows these days like Steven Universe and Rick and Morty
>>
>>94624804
Didn't Hartman say at one point that the ghosts weren't actually ghosts or something like that/
>>
>>94624832
what?
>>
>>94625728
Near the very end he establishes that they're basically alternate dimension aliens or some such but the show starts out with them working exactly like ghosts would be expected to. The cursed nerd locker is a good example of it obviously being some dead guy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.