[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inconvenient Truths thread, /co/ edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1869.jpg (16KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1869.jpg
16KB, 210x240px
Let's be honest, when the appliances from the Brave Little Toaater moved in again with Rob, they most definitely saw him have sex with his girlfriend, Chris.
>>
Toaster and the vacuum no. Lamps and Radio sure, but they'd probably joke about it afterwards. Blankey... traumatized for life.
>>
>>94617844
But it's a relatively small heater blanket. Would you really have that in your bed when not in use?

Granted, if/when the GF moved in with him... then when she's on her time of the month, you know. Might need that heat for pain relief...
>>
>>94617912
If they're college age they might be desperate for anything cheap to fill in an apartment. I like your theory more.
>>
>>94617844
>Blankey was used to wipe off the jizz on the gfs face
>>
>>94617670
Is someone going to draw it or not?
>>
>>94618666
Tempting trips. Might gonna hafta now...
>>
>>94617670
>air conditioner suicided because he was feeling worthless
>Rob fixes him later
>it's supposed to be heartwarming
>air conditioner is now forced to stay alone in an abandoned house forever
>>
More to the point all the toys in Toy Story 1 and 2 probably saw Andy masurbate multiple times
>>
is his girlfriend black?
>>
>>94620444

yes.
>>
>>94617670
That sounds pretty goddamned convenient to me.
>>
>>94618666
bump
>>
>>94620444
I always though she was mexican or something.
Mediterranean maybe
>>
>>94619699
Isn't the old house where Rob and his wife move into in the later movies?
>>
>>94620444
She's "ethnic"; brown enough for you to know she's not white, but not brown/stereotyped enough for you to know her actual ethnicity.
>>
File: IMG_1329.jpg (25KB, 306x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.jpg
25KB, 306x293px
>>94617670

Muriel was most likely barren, or Eustace sterile, which would explain her doting on Courage so much and contribute to Eustace being such a dick to the dog beyond his own shitty upbringing. The love he saw Muriel give Courage every day was a constant reminder of yet another one of his failures as a man, as he couldn't give her the child she always wanted.
>>
>>94623463
I always just thought she was a white girl with a tan
>>
>>94623654
I figured their kids are in their 40s and have no intentions of returning to Nowhere.

Also, Muriel is deaf and Courage is the shittiest possible dog to have on a farm in Eustace's mind.
>>
>>94623981
She becomes whiter in the sequels
>>
>>94620444
why is your name "tim the toolman taylor"
>>
File: BLT.png (133KB, 474x341px) Image search: [Google]
BLT.png
133KB, 474x341px
>>94624029
So she was literally BLEACHED?
>>
Wait, Chris was a girl?
>>
>>94624005
>Kids
I thought that, too. But they never mention any kids or have any photos. Plus you'd think that a farmer, even a bad one like Eustace, would want a couple of kids around to tend to the crops (or lack thereof) and homestead?
>>
>>94624174
Would you stay at home if Eustace was your dad? Even Eustace knew to just bail on his own mom. I also thought that there's what look like family pictures on the walls next to the stairs.
>>
>>94620444
Southern European ancestry. Still white, but darker natural skin tone, and they usually have black hair.
>>
>>94624029
>>94624081
Unironically you just know some exec ordered her to be lightened up to appeal to white consumers
>>
>>94624029
>sequels

There were more than one?
>>
>>94624106
She had a baby ffs
>>
>>94624216
>south europeans
>white
This is why America was doomed to fail
>>
>>94624106
>Inconvenient Truth
>>
>>94624493
You know that's why white people are going extinct right? You're effectively putting forth the idea you were a myth and anyone capable of stepping into the sun without catching fire was never actually a white person.
>>
>>94624580
>trying to lump subhuman mutts in with pure Nordic blood.

Sorry, mutt; you don't know what white means in America.
>>
>>94624298
The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars, which is actually based on a book like the first movie, and The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue, which is an original story.
>>
>>94624493
SIEG HEIL
>>
>>94624580
Americans don't really think that all Europeans think of themselves as a single racial ethnicity, right? I mean, I know they have an incredibly skewed version of history, but they can't possibly assume that all of the raising nationalism in Europe is about the SAME ethnicity and not multiples ones claiming superiority, right? An Austrian nationalist would call for the extermination of the French as much as the Dutch would call for the extermination of Slavs, and so on.
>>
>>94617670
>>94619781
Didn't Robot Chicken make a joke like this?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.