[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did they introduce these two Chad characters to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

Why the fuck did they introduce these two Chad characters to woo over all the main girls in season 2? Was it just to cuck the audience? When people compare this series to anime, do they specifically mean NTR?
>>
They introduced them because Monty died.
>>
>>94617678
So the new writers wanted to NTR Monty in his grave?

"Now that you're dead, Chad is going to be fucking your OC waifu, and you can't stop it"
>>
>>94617621
Neptune wasnt supposed to be introduced as early, but with the Dance Arc, and since Kerry wanted to voice Neptune, and both him and Kerry decided to do a love triangle thing with Weiss and Jaune, he was introduced earlier.
>Was it just to cuck the audience
You sound like either an upset Blakefag, in which case get better taste, or an upset Weissfag, in which case you brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>94617678
I assume this is bait
>>94617739
Monty wasnt dead until just before Volume 3, after Sun and Neptune were introduced.
>>
It just seems absurd to me that they spend a season introducing all this lead female characters that the target audience is clearly meant to fall in love with, and then afterwards introduce a couple of chiseled chin perfect 6-pack alpha chad jocks that the girls lust after.
>>
>>94617750
>and both him and Kerry
Both him and Miles*
>>
>>94617678
you must be retarded
>>
>>94617816
That's what you get for thinking the lead girls were made for you.
>>
>>94617621
iirc Neptune is someone's self insert existing largely to fuck weiss for them. Its why he doesn't exist outside of Weiss wooing were Son actually gets to do stuff.

Blakefags deserved to be cucked
>>
Can anyone tell me if more Chads get introduced for the remaining 2 girls?

I'm only six eps into season 2.
>>
>>94618033
You deserve whatever cucking you get.
>>
Characters in a cartoon can't date you anon. How could you be cucked in this situation
>>
File: that feel when wojak anime style.png (829KB, 1024x1790px) Image search: [Google]
that feel when wojak anime style.png
829KB, 1024x1790px
>>94617816
I never understood this otaku garbage of wanting the girls to be single so you can self-insert. Isn't it much better for writing and the characters to have them get into good relationships? Even from a waifufags' standpoint, don't you want the girl to be happy with someone she loves? That's not ever gonna be you, because it's a cartoon.
The only way it can be even approach being you is if you nut up and write some self-insert fanfiction and publish it on the net for others to look at. Yes, that is fucking cringe, but at least you'd be putting your money where your mouth is instead of lurking in the back corner. And you can also do this when the character is in a canon relationship. Not like you can't just make her single for your fap fantasy.
>>
>>94619241
Purityfags are always retarded, anon.
>>
>>94619241
It would be a bit more acceptable if it wasn't some tropey stereotypical chadbro high school cool guy archetype.
>>
>>94619335
why would you ever want used vagina? do chad's sloppy seconds really sound that appealing to you?
>>
>>94619363
But that's who girls out of your league go for.
>>
>>94619363
Bro, I want to be that guy. I am working out every other day and jogging on the days in between because I want to be that guy, or at least look like him. You should, too.

>>94619373
>used vagina
>on a fictional character
Jesus man, get real. In the fanfic you write, she can be anything, including being a virgin again.
>>
File: 1410097286803.png (206KB, 696x528px) Image search: [Google]
1410097286803.png
206KB, 696x528px
>>94619373
>virgins educate us all about sex
The best part of the day has arrived!
>>
File: 1499391996991.jpg (12KB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
1499391996991.jpg
12KB, 300x174px
>>94619373
Anon, that vagina doesnt even exist in real life.
>>
>>94619373
Enjoy being perma virgin. Then go post somewhere how no woman wants you and they are all scum. Then die and never complete your natural mission of breeding.
>>
>>94619396
That's one of the best things about it.
>>
>>94619420
Exactly, it exists in no permanent form, it exists only to the limit of your imagination.
>>
Is Winter still a virgin? What about Gylnda?
>>
>>94619455
No, they are not virgins, they are thoroughly used.
>>
>>94619458
Glynda maybe but I have my suspicions about Winter. She doesn't seem to had much time for boys during her training years.
>>
>>94619478
They both got Ironwoods iron wood
>>
>>94619492
Winter's reactions to Crow were pretty virgin.
>>
>>94619509
How does Winter getting upset that Qrow destroyed some Atlas robots or disgusted at his drinking habits make her a virgin
>>
>>94619455
What does it matter, Winter is going to die in V5 and Glynda is never coming back
>>
>>94619478
>Glynda maybe

Glynda is like, fucking 40.
It's not a maybe. She's fucked before and probably a lot.
No woman that attractive stays a virgin. Even the most innocent of women get that cherry popped by 25.

Winter is the one who's up in the air.
>>
>>94617621
>Why the fuck did they introduce these two Chad characters to woo over all the main girls in season 2?
>Implying that Sun isn't going to be all over Blake's mother
>>
>>94619692
probably not, Suns pretty set on shitty kitty
>>
Monty might have been cucked anyway irl, his wife didn't seem all to distressed in all honesty.

Didn't even pass on his genes or at least his last name, pathetic.
>>
>>94619726
Yeah Sheena is a massive cunt
>>
>>94619726

Reminder that she publicly had a new boyfriend less than four months after Monty died, and used most of this Godfundme money to treat herself and her new boytoy to expensive vacations.
>>
File: Cat.png (417KB, 942x381px) Image search: [Google]
Cat.png
417KB, 942x381px
>>94619726
Whore
>>
>>94619417
>this is where degeneracy has led us
>this is a """normal""" opinion to have in 2017
Even twenty years ago someone like you would be lynched in the streets.
>>
>>94619888
You're honestly upset that people dont hold fictional vagina to your high standards
>>
>>94617621
Absolutely hate Neptune.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.