[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when does Marvel pull the inevitable universe wide reboot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4db5eb9588fcd.jpg (228KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
4db5eb9588fcd.jpg
228KB, 1000x571px
So when does Marvel pull the inevitable universe wide reboot? At the end of legacy? In a year? Five years?

Will it be All-New, and All-Different? Will it just copy the MCU? Would you even be mad if it did? Post your hopes, fears, or expectations.
>>
It'll be all the legacy heroes starting from day one year one.

America Chavez will lead the Avengers. The Inhumans will be the primary offbeat team. Moon Girl leads the science-fiction-focused team.
>>
I don't know but once they do it they'll probably do it again six months later.
>>
>>94616973
I would fucking hang myself.
>>
>>94616874

>Copy the MCU

I wouldn't mind this if the made Ganke into Peter's best friend. Fuck Harry Osborn and fuck the Osborns in general.

Just keep the classic designs for Cap and Thor.
>>
>>94616973
What comes after that fails?
>>
>>94617230

Civil War III

And then Legacy II
>>
File: 1437002376526.png (617KB, 853x476px) Image search: [Google]
1437002376526.png
617KB, 853x476px
>Marvel reboot happens
>The Avengers has the MCU line and it's written by Bendis
>Hank is revealed to have been beating the shit out of Jan for years
>Spider-Man is still in high school
>Miles is also Spider-Man for some reason
>Guardians are given their MCU backstories in order to streamline their histories
>Iron Man was never an alcoholic
>Carol was the only Captain Marvel
>X-Men goes back to the original Giant Sized X-Men team
>F4 are around but they have no book and just show up in other books
>>
>>94617905

>Carol was the only Captain Marvel

>It's not canon anymore that Peter was checking out Monica Rambeau's ass

Damn.
>>
>>94616874
It'll happen, but it's too late.
>>
They'll make a new Fantastic Four and Reed will be black, Johnny will be Jaime the transgendered flamer, Thing will replaced by Kamala and Sue will be the leader and 10x smarter than Reed.
>>
>>94616874

I can see America Chavez and Moon Girl becoming mostly irrelevant in a few years kinda like Hulkling, Wiccan, etc
>>
File: rain.png (94KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
94KB, 261x193px
>>94616874
>So when does Marvel pull the inevitable universe wide reboot?

I prefer it they will go for the ultimate universe route.
>>
Secret wars was their prime time to do a proper reboot. Anything after that would have the execution of a DCEU movie (see CW2)
>>
See what happens when you whore your shit out for money? None of it means shit. Western comics are whores for money and quite worthless. Also I know how to kill Batman, bitch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.