[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bojack Horseman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 3456.jpg (417KB, 1148x635px) Image search: [Google]
3456.jpg
417KB, 1148x635px
"Okay, Bojack, do you want to talk about the elephant in the room?"

"Oh, WOOOOOOW."
>>
>>94615992
"He is never gonna forget that."
>>
i just watched the series in 3 days uhh do people like or hate it season 3 felt kinda predictable and not as sad as it coulda been because every thing just ended up bad
>>
Animal jokes are truly the crème de la crème of Bojack Horseman.
>>
>>94616126
even though they make no sense unless animal people just showed up a few decades ago
>>
>>94616108
I definitely felt like season 3 was going for the more "Okay, so things are actually really shitty" route, and I'm hoping come season 4 things will be a little more light-hearted with some actual closure and relationships being resolved.

Like I'm all for sad shit and all but having that go on for three seasons feels kinda dismal.
>>
>>94615992
I like how Bojack is looking right at us like "Y'see this shit?"
>>
http://bojackhorseman.com/

Reminder that this exists.
>>
File: pUmtOcA4.jpg (128KB, 1173x1171px) Image search: [Google]
pUmtOcA4.jpg
128KB, 1173x1171px
>>94616189
That's our wacky sitcom father (audience laughs)
>>
>>94615992
We hate bojack redditman here
>>
>>94616186
im fine with it being sad but it felt so like oh well this is going to happen cause x is happy

Like the the entire princess gets fired episode was so obviously going to end like it would have, so did the teen girl dying (forgot her name), as did when they met the deer, ect. It happened almost every single episode the impact of "oh well look this is still shitty" just felt boring and unsurprising
>>
>>94616108
Anon are you me? Just did the exact same thing.
I think for season 3 it's hard to tell if it's better or worse because by then you're just numb to it all. The reason the second season could hit you hard was because of the somewhat optimistic ending to the first season.
You can only handle so much "Hollywood is depressing and awful and you should pity the people who live there" before you get cynical.
But maybe that's the point all along
>>
>>94616777
I hate your people for putting reddit into every cartoon name that you don't like. You're just as unoriginal as them.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>94616777
Shut up.
>>
>>94616108
It's generally agreed that season 3 is weaker than the first two. I think a lot of that comes from the fact that the season was about Bojack coming to the realization that he was stuck in a cycle while everyone else moved on.
>>
>>94616777
Newfags fuck off.
>>
>>94616935
has there been any info on the 4th season? I want to see more of gecko
>>
>>94617031
I'm so damn hype for daughter arc you don't even know.
>>
>>94615992
I enjoy bojack horseman. I love EVERY fucking animal joke. I hope the new season will be soon.
>>
>>94617186
September 8th I think.
>>
>>94616126
no, they are merde. Bojack it's pure shit. Why it is spammed in this board ?
>>
File: 0209c1149bc5d6063d9dd6002717382c.png (880KB, 1144x631px) Image search: [Google]
0209c1149bc5d6063d9dd6002717382c.png
880KB, 1144x631px
SHUT UP! SHUT UP, CHILDREN!
>>
>>94616108
I have mixed feelings, Season 3 had a lot of my favorite highs, but definitely not the highest average quality per episode. I did really like Sea of Dreams, and the episode with Sarah Lynn dying is hands down my favorite in the series.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.