[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a better author of our generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: author of scrotie mcboogerballs.jpg (25KB, 372x467px) Image search: [Google]
author of scrotie mcboogerballs.jpg
25KB, 372x467px
Is there a better author of our generation?
>>
>>94610411
>implying
Leopold stotch is a goddamn alt-right /pol/tard who, inexplicably, still supported a goddamn turd sandwich in the most recent election...I hear his family voted for mccain and shit-duck too.
>>
File: 4Aa_7QNN[1].jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4Aa_7QNN[1].jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>
>>94610411
Leo Stotch is a fucking genius and anyone who says otherwise should just go ahead and kill themselves and be dead like those phonies the Kardashians.
>>
>>94610411
His book helped me rethink my life and choose a better path, and I lost 25 pounds!
>>
I actually enjoyed "The Poop That Took a Pee" more than "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs".
>>
Must kill the Kardashians...must kill the Kardashians...
>>
>>94615275
Only someone like Boco could think this
>>94615398
Oh shit there he is now
>>
>>94615275
I do agree it was much more nuanced, but it, in quite a few ways, did not manage to address issues that "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" brought up, mainly upon themes of feminist identity, and living in an atomic age. I feel that, in order to truly understand "The Poop That Took a Pee", the reader must understand that this was something that came specifically out of the author, a true assertion of his own existence and his understanding of the American celebrity.

To compare the two, in all honesty, is a bit like comparing apples and oranges. The majority of characters that reside in both novels are dynamic, in that they alter their worldviews due to their experiences, yet collectively do so within drastically different setting for completely different reason.

Stotch managed to give the audience two views of the human condition within his two novels; the understanding of a collective culture, and the understanding of self. So while having a preference is definitely expected, both must be understood within their own contexts.
>>
>>94612826
Explain
>>
>>94610411

I'm just here wondering how Morgan Freeman was able to get through the Narration sessions.
>>
>>94615710
It's probably more interesting than watching a bunch of penguins walk around and die for an hour and a half
>>
Is he Pro or Anti Skub?
>>
>>94616952
Yes
>>
>>94616952
no
>>
>>94616952
Maybe
>>
>>94616952
I don't know
>>
>>94616952
wow new cool meme
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.