[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mune: Guardian of the Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

http://www.gkids.com/films/mune/

The last movie submitted for 2016 BAF Oscar consideration to get a national US release. Has anyone on /co/ seen it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YuxDOO8pU&
>>
I would give it a very solid 8/10. The only thing I really have a problem with is the girl not staying dead in the end. Should have died for reals.

Also, dat or rather those 2D segments! Simply animetastic. In a good way.
>>
>>94611180

I think I would've like the movie more if it was all 2D

I wonder if, during the time Glim was dead, Mune ever considered necrophilia.
>>
>>94612181
Well, since she was a magical being made of wax, and could reattach a broken arm in seconds, and did not "die" conventionally, it is not really a stretch to to not count it as death at all.

Also, the movie was very french.
>>
I watched it for the first time a week ago. Quite enjoyed it! Really neat visually, with some hella creative setpieces. The 2D segments were really well-animated, especially the sequence with Mune and Glim in the dream world.
>>
>>94612788
That is how Kubo should have ended. That is how you defeat a villain completely blinded by hatred and greed.
>>
>>94610152
Love it. Currently one of my favorite animated movies. 9/10, only have 2 problems with it;
1. It's not longer.
2. Not really any universe establishment, nearly everything in the movie is presented to us without any details about Why or How, and we're just supposed to accept it. Alot of the lore was left out of the movie, not to mention that characters would sometimes refer to something that has never been mentioned before, making me feel like some scenes before hand had such information, but was cut from the final product.
I'm really hoping for a sequel, a prequel would be cool to, but I'd much prefer to see more Glim and Mune, especially Glim, she's super cute.
>>
>>94614004
I think it should never get a sequel or prequel, just leave it alone. Leave it be.
>>
Nearly everything I've seen from GKids is fantastic.

They did My Life as a Courgette and that ended up being my favorite movie of the year, possibly in years
>>
>>94616497
What is THAT about?
>>
>>94616715
it's about a zucchini.
>>
Glim is useless and annoying. The movie could have gone without her.
>>
>>94616715
Broken family so he lives in a foster home while he's get called retarded and stuff.
>>
File: a very very grumpy Santa Claus.png (698KB, 608x550px) Image search: [Google]
a very very grumpy Santa Claus.png
698KB, 608x550px
>>94618574
>>
>>94618618
You're mad because it's true.
>>
>>94618574
The two guardians would not have been able to get to their goal without her help, and would have perished in the end. Rewatch the damn thing.
>>
Forgot to mention, before the movie there were 2 shorts: a computer animated one about giraffes going to a giraffe-only swimming pool, and a 2D one about a girl who's mom is a literal airplane. Fun times were had.
>>
It was nice intel the end,no one has balls like Laika
>>
>>94610152
the movie is beautiful and I love the world, but the over all plot and characters are so fucking stale and rehashed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.