[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valt The Wonder Deer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

The stream crapped out a few days ago, so I missed four episodes, and today they aired random re-runs from a week ago. The last episode they aired was 27, which puts us in the second half of the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMuhP79BOTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBWA2IRbgcY
>>
>>94608437
I see you are deleting episodes previously uploaded.
>>
>>94609484
I never had all of the episodes. There were large gaps in the order. I use that YouTube channel for too many things to risk it getting shut down on copyright claims. I only upload the episodes temporarily, for these threads.

Sorry if that's a problem, but it's not like people were clamoring to watch those episodes. Frankly, I'm not even sure why I tried to make this thread.
>>
>>94609656
Don't be sorry, I wasn't COMPLAINING, merely stating the obvious.
>>
Eh. Last post. Show's website is here, but there's not a lot of information on there. So far, Drusilla and Valanteen haven't shown up yet in the show.

http://dreameastpictures.com/
>>
File: My Little Kung Fu Bambi.jpg (116KB, 712x960px) Image search: [Google]
My Little Kung Fu Bambi.jpg
116KB, 712x960px
Might as well mention some of the of the creatures (including the villains) remind me of Twice Upon a Time.
>>
One last bump for OTHER PEOPLE.
>>
>>94608437
what is this?
>>
>>94619304
A chinese show done by americans for China, with story partially written by the chinese.

It's actually good.
>>

▲▲
>>
>>94619379
Newfag. It's not possible anymore.
>>
>>94619379
>>94619394
what
>>
>>94619304
It's a serialized action-comedy adventure cartoon with continuity between episodes.
>>
Episodes 30 and 31 just aired. I think 28 and 29 were supposed to air yesterday, but that didn't happen for some reason. So that means I've missed 7 episodes so far.

Episodes 30 mainly focuses on the backstory, showing Da-Ming was a nice, but apathetic and lazy king but began his conquest because of his evil and overbearing wife. I'm sure that will go over well in certain crowds.

Episode 31, well, just write that one off. Three fart jokes by my count. You can definitely tell the show was made by Americans.

Episodes didn't record right, so there's no upload of them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.