[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else prefers her Pre-Crisis origin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: supergirl.jpg (45KB, 391x541px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl.jpg
45KB, 391x541px
Who else prefers her Pre-Crisis origin?
>>
As opposed to what? The short lived Peter David version that was deleted from continuity long ago?
>>
>>94603947
Which one of them?
>>
>>94604229
>short lived
15 years including an 80-issue ongoing, man.
Of course that's including early Matrix along with Linda.

But, yeah, I'm not sure what OP means.

Maybe the whole "Superman's secret weapon" thing?
>>
>>94604229
As opposed to the Post-Crisis and New 52 versions.
>>
>>94603947
Agreed. She shouldn't be older than Clark and I like her having real foster parents and her Kryptonian dad not being Cyborg Superman.
>>
>>94603947
Still mad about the Rebirth book being so shitty and pandering to the TV show nobody cares about.
>>
>>94604888
Same. Calling her Kara Danvers is stupid. It should be Linda Danvers. And the TV show doesn't even pronounce Kara right.
>>
>>94604945
>Calling her Kara Danvers is stupid.
It's like calling Superman Kal Kent.
>>
>>94604945
>And the TV show doesn't even pronounce Kara right.
Yep. It's supposed to be Care-Uh.
>>
>>94604625
It's the same fucking origin.
>>
>>94606218
What are you talking about? Post-Crisis/New 52 is super different. Pre-Crisis Supergirl was born years after Clark, after Krypton was destroyed because Argo City survived temporarilly and long enough for Kara to become a teenager. She was sent to Earth by her parents to be taken care of by Clark when Argo CIty exploded. Also, Pre-Crisis had her adopted by normal people Fred and Edna Danvers and had her go by Linda Danvers. And her dad didn't become Cyborg Superman though he did survive along with her mother by escaping into an alternate version of the Phantom Zone called the Survival Zone and ultimately was brought back to live in tn Kandor.
>>
>>94605041
No it isn't. Supes was a baby when he landed and had no name as far as the Kents knew. Kara was grown and had a name that she grew up with and just so happened to fit into Earth culture. There is no reason /not/ to go by Kara
>>
>>94606539
For secret identity reasons.
>>
>>94603947
Pre-Crisis Supergirl is best Supergirl.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.