[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 guys with no superpowers, a magician and a couple of kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: defendersearth1.jpg (75KB, 456x446px) Image search: [Google]
defendersearth1.jpg
75KB, 456x446px
>3 guys with no superpowers, a magician and a couple of kids
This must be the shittiest superhero team ever assembled
>>
>>94597486
It had one of the best intro songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIpOluaTQj8

Also some of these heroes are older than Superman.
>>
What the fuck is this?

Is that Flash Gordon, the Phantom, and Zatara?
>>
>>94598125

That's Mandrake The Magician, pleb.
>>
>>94597486
Only Flash and Lothar were powerless. Mandrake had magic and Phantom could summon animal strength.
>>
File: flash-holds-firm.jpg (356KB, 1062x798px) Image search: [Google]
flash-holds-firm.jpg
356KB, 1062x798px
>>94597486
>>94598495
Being awesome is Gordon's superpower.
>>
>>94597486
Are those the VIP citizens of the lost city of Atlanta?
>>
>>94597486
doesn't Lothar have Hella superpowers?
"Lothar is invulnerable to any weapon forged by man, impervious to heat, cold and possesses the stamina of a thousand men. He also cannot be harmed by magic directly (fire bolts, force bolts, spell incantations). He can lift an elephant by one hand easily."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandrake_the_Magician#Supporting
>>
File: 27.jpg (86KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
86KB, 636x477px
>>94597645
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>94597645
>Main Title Lyrics by:
>STAN LEE

Now you hear Stan Lees voice singing the intro.
>>
>>94598495
did they retcon Lothar's powers fr the show?
>>
>>94597486
>The moment you realise the opening is a green guy shilling minding his own business and sudently a bunch of interratial assholes break in his pad and brake shit.
>>
>>94598844
The Phantom is a generational hero, his father was the 26th his son will be the 28th. I'm sure that's important to someone.
>>94598878
>Phantom randomly brands Ming's hand
>His reaction is basically "that smarts, you little bitch!"
>>
>>94597486
Doctor Strange, Starlord, Black Panther and Luke Cage
>>
>>94598960
.....You know, that would make a pretty good Defenders roster.
>>
>>94598947
>I'm sure that's important to someone.

Yea, but Lee Falk was the original creator of the Phantom, so its not like they added this notice as a loophole to avoid payin royalties.
>>
>>94597645
I watched the show when I was very young and I didn't know anything about how old these characters are. I just thought these guys were awesome.
>>
>>94598720
Looks like gayness is his power.
>>
>>94598495
Wait the phantom had powers? I always thought he was just some guy with a ring that shoots his logo
>>
Eh, still better than the Legion of Superheroes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.