[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megatokyo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3122.jpg (147KB, 325x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3122.jpg
147KB, 325x297px
What does /co/ think of Megatokyo?
>>
Lied to me
>>
Started out okay, then became too thematically heavy to the point I couldn't follow what was going on anymore.
>>
>>94596809

Also somewhere along the line the artist decided that making it look like he just scribbled it out in his notebook between classes = quality. Compare OP's image to what's on the comics front page today.

> Yes I know he's like a 40-year dude
>>
>>94596962
>born 1968
>he's going to be 50 next year
shiiit
>>
>>94596729
I found it in the bargain bit.

Its where it belongs.
>>
>>94596729
I stopped reading it... four years ago? Maybe five.

It got too involved for a page-per-week schedule and I just lost track of what was happening. Plus all the delays.
>>
Jesus, This series started when I was still in high school and I'm 31 now...
>>
File: 1309961681444.png (450KB, 635x469px) Image search: [Google]
1309961681444.png
450KB, 635x469px
>>94596729
I still read it, mostly because it hasn't done anything to really piss me off or make me drop it.

>mfw Miho is apparently Irish
>>
This fucking comic is still going on?
>>
That shit is still going?
>>
>>94597187
Yes.
>>
>it's still going
>the art still hasn't gotten better
>it's still convoluted as fuck

the weeb equivalent of Misfile.
>>
>>94599753

Please tell me Misfile isn't still going. I read that for about a year or so before dropping it. It made QC look like a fast moving plot, and that's even without going into all the street racing / heavenly bureaucracy bullshit.
>>
>>94599909
It's still going. Going back a few pages, it looks like the chicks just boned.

And Megatokyo's most recent page implies that I think Piro finally scored it with the other girl?
>>
Fred's art work is fine. He is a trained technical artist. though his faces need to be more Kyoani and less Clannad.

if he and his wife weren't such fat fuckers. then their health wouldn't be so bad and cause all those delays. I could have put up with his stupid romance magical girl nonsense if the pages updated 3 per week.

I have some of the manga, a few of his print fleece blankets, and a few hooded sweat shirts.

I just ended up dropping it sometime around when Piro and the goth girl finally escaped the crowd and the magical girl that was taking drawing lessons from piro went to visit her boyfriend in the hospital.
>>
>>94600013
>I just ended up dropping it sometime around when Piro and the goth girl finally escaped the crowd and the magical girl that was taking drawing lessons from piro went to visit her boyfriend in the hospital.

I think that's when I dropped
Honestly, the print versions were never terrible. It's just that the pacing is wrong for a webcomic.
>>
Constantly amazed that it still exists and has a devoted fanbase.
>>
File: 20170810c52p053_v8wJIsTBy8[1].jpg (479KB, 800x1479px) Image search: [Google]
20170810c52p053_v8wJIsTBy8[1].jpg
479KB, 800x1479px
this is still going on, but is actually winding down to a planned end now.
>>
>>94596729
Fucking hate it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.