[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this supposed to be grown up Roxanne?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Is this supposed to be grown up Roxanne?
>>
>>94594264
DUCK'D
>>
>>94594264
Doubt it. Just some random extra that looks vaguely like her. At best its a vague hint at doing something later, like mentioning Cape Suzette and Spoonerville.
>>
Roxanne had a mole on her left cheek and human ears.
>>
>>94594274

And St. Canard, I vaguely remember it being mentioned as well.
>>
I guess there was an ugly break up between the movies
She really let herself go
>>
>>94594264
This one looks more asian.

>asian dog lady

...Does she eat herself?
>>
>>94594274
>>94594285

Also Air Pirates and F.O.W.L.
>>
>>94594298
That's hot
>>
>>94594281
idk, you can disguise or get rid of moles really easily
And ears could be written off as a redesign choice
>>
>>94594308
Dogs ARE that flexible.
>>
>>94594305
>Also Air Pirates and F.O.W.L.

Oh shit...

Chaos God arc when?
>>
>>94594298
she eats pussy
>>
>>94594264
does that mean Pete's still a bad guy or is he just Goofy's sitcom next door neighbor?
>>94594354
we had that in Mickey Mouse
he played football with Pete and the Beagle Boys
>>
>>94594509

Well, at least we now know why Pete and Peg split up.
>>
File: Solego the Chaos God.jpg (44KB, 262x302px) Image search: [Google]
Solego the Chaos God.jpg
44KB, 262x302px
>>94594521
>he played football with Pete and the Beagle Boys

You're thinking of Chernabog, not the Chaos God.
>>
>>94594679
is there a significant difference?
other than chernabog looking more badass
>>
File: Shadow.jpg (44KB, 345x565px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.jpg
44KB, 345x565px
>>94594729
I hate linking fan wikis, but this is the best way to explain the difference between the two.

>http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Solego
>Solego is the main antagonist in "The Legend of the Chaos God", a Disney Adventures comic story arc that served as a crossover between TaleSpin, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, DuckTales, and Darkwing Duck. Originally a sorcerer from long ago, Solego gained immortality and ruled the world with unmatched terror, to the point where he was spoken of as "The Chaos God" (for it was believed that saying Solego's name was bad luck). A young wizard named D'Shane eventually defeated Solego and had his mind imprisoned in a crystal, while his powers were sealed in a gold medallion. They were then sealed away, for if the crystal and medallion were ever reunited, Solego would be restored.

>http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Chernabog
>Chernabog is a demon featured in the "Night on Bald Mountain/Ave Maria" segment of the 1940 Disney animated feature film Fantasia. He is based on the God of the Night in Slavic mythology. At Walpurgis Night (the Witches' Sabbath), he emerges from the peak of Bald Mountain (in reality Mount Triglav in Slovenia) to summon all of his minions, who dance furiously as he throws them into the mountain's fiery pit.

To put it simply, Solego is basically an immortal wizard that's simply ruled the world with fear and has some history with the Disney Afternoon cartoons while Chernabog is essentially Disney's go-to for a "satanic" character.

But hey, if Chernabog shows up that means these little fuckers and their kin have a slim chance at getting some screentime outside of a video game.
>>
>>94594264
She appear also in the last minutes, is suppost be a journalist?
>>
>>94594298
Best post.
>>
>>94594264
Hope not. Don't want them to ruin her like they already ruined Ducktales.
>>
>>94594264
MEGA when?
>>
>>94595066
Since some time, bro.
>>94593837
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.