[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was under Double D's hat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>>
An exposed brain
>>
Hideous baldness.
>>
>>94591529
Some object was stuck on his head, Ed even asked if that hurt
>>
>>94591529
Ciamese twin face
>>
File: double d's head.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
double d's head.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>94591529
His head
>>
>>94591529

Weak, scrawny, nerdy, and wears a hat, I always just assumed he was recovering from cancer, some type of brain tumor, or something. Mainly because I knew a kid when I was young that were a beanie due to brain surgery scars/cancer treatment.
>>
A black hole
>>
>>94591529
See: >>94591607 as my guess.

But like >>94591661 it could be some kind of scar.
>>
A sticky note labelled "head".
>>
>>94591529
A newspaper clipping.

No seriously.
>>
>>94591529
Didn't Ed ask him "does it hurt?" in the movie?
>>
>>94591624
that's non canon dumbass
>>
>>94593489
Could be a scar from a surgery.
>>
>>94591529
https://youtu.be/xrbddZuN_8Q
>>
>>94591529
stink
>>
A massive fucking scar that was stitched over the metal plate in his skull.
Double D's parents were laissez-faire about child rearing before this incident.
>>
>>94593492
It is now
>>
File: IMG_4468.jpg (23KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4468.jpg
23KB, 275x183px
>>94593495
>>94593489
>>94591606
It was very tight braids
>>
http://raveneesimo.deviantart.com/art/Remembering-The-Incident-261096631

According to some comments here, pictures of Double Dee being arrested. This IS the original artist for the show after all...

>In Edd's old school other students mercilessly targeted him in dodgeball. After "too many hits to the head" as he put it, he finally designed a dodgeball-shooting cannon to retaliate. The resulting injuries to all his classmates scarred Edd much more than any abuse he'd received to his own person. This would have been the origin of his pacifism and a hint at why he was so crushed by the events in A Fistful of Ed.

It can also be interpreted as a reason that his family moved to Peach Creek and perhaps it could be responsible for some of the coldness he receives from his parents. Edd has always had an irrational fear of authority and even of himself in some situations. This back story was my attempt to rationalize that without changing the core of his character.

>No actually. It was meant to be a fake-out of sorts. Before he revealed this secret, he took off his hat willingly in front of his friends as a sign he was finally comfortable with them. When he did, a newspaper clipping spilled out--with a photo of him when he was younger, in handcuffs, giving a public apology to his school. Its played much like the other scene in the movie where it comes off--you never get to see it, but you get to hear about the dodgeball incident instead. The two things are unrelated.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.