[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this man doing and when can we get it? Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 2877351-bruce_timm.jpg (11KB, 414x640px) Image search: [Google]
2877351-bruce_timm.jpg
11KB, 414x640px
What the fuck is this man doing and when can we get it? Gods and Monsters was amazing.
>>
He's writing more stories of Batman cucking Nightwing and then dying miserable and alone anyway.
So hopefully very soon.
>>
>>94590954
talk shit about my boy timm again and your gonna get a fat lip. Justice League to this DATE is still the best cartoon ever made.
>>
>>94590954
>He's writing more stories of Batman cucking Nightwing and then dying miserable and alone anyway.
>implying that isn't the purest interpretation of Batman there is
>>
>>94591033
>Justice League
>best
Ha!
>>
>>94591209
I'd like to see you open your fucking gob and name one better, naming another timm show doesn't count as its just preference at that point.
>>
File: Excitement.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Excitement.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
>>94591252
>>
File: Question.png (100KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Question.png
100KB, 350x263px
>>94591291
nigga answer pic related
>>
>>94591033

Well, when he's not writing more stories about Bruce cucking Dick, he's writing stories where Bruce is fucking Babs AND THEN DYING MISERABLE AND ALONE ANYWAY.
>>
>>94591252
Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Timm is great but has a shit Batmanship and is a huge batfag. He also made Superman into a jobber and shit on his character (remember the Captain Marvel episode)
>>
File: scratchmyback.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
scratchmyback.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>94590954
To be fair, he also wanted to have Dick NTR Batman with Selina.
>>
>>94591252
Moral Orel.

If it has to be an action cartoon, I'd say Teen Titans was the superior show.
>>
>>94590889
Wasn't there supposed to be more Gods and Monsters content coming? I loved the movie and enjoyed the shorts but there's nothing else.
>>
>>94592212
Some sort of legal stuff led to it being shelved.
>>
File: 113401127-kramer.jpg (12KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
113401127-kramer.jpg
12KB, 240x180px
>>94592208
>>
>>94590889
You know, fuck him and the entire team that ruined Killing Joke. Fucking faggot ass bastard. I actually paid money to go sit my fatass in a theatre to watch that pile of shit. Should have asked for my money back.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.