[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypotethical question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: zgG85b1.jpg (516KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
zgG85b1.jpg
516KB, 1600x900px
Batman dies. All 4 robins think they are the legitimate successors and try to be Batman at the same time, competetively.
What happens?
>>
>>94586586
Bruce's clone walks out of the chamber and tells them to get back to work
>>
>>94586607
Snyder don't you have a shitty event to finish?
>>
>>94586586
Wasn't that just Battle for the Cowl?
>>
>>94586586
Everyone is out of character
>>
Dick and Damian form a temporary truce. Jason tries to go suburban commando on Gotham, but gets taken down after going too far on a d list villain, and gets locked up. Dick and Damian eventually fight it out when it becomes clear their ideas for batman don't overlap. Dick doesn't want to beat the shit out of Damian, so he resigns himself to being Nightwing. No one remembers Tim
>>
>>94586586
Damian is too short to be taken seriously as Batman and is laughed at by Gordon the moment he answers the bat signal
I guess Dick and Damian would agree to be Batman and Robin with Damian taking over when he's old enough, Jason attempts to be edgy gun Batman but gets stopped by Dick and Damian's combined forces
Tim's attempts to be Batman go ignored so he just kind of gives up
>>
>>94586644
This.
>>
>>94586586
Dick is Blue Batman. Damien is Black Batman. Jason and Tim squabble over who gets to be Red Batman and who gets left being Yellow Batman.
>>
>>94586835
More like Jason becomes Red Batman and Snyder inserts Duke into the comic to be Yellow Batman
>>
>>94586644
This. Everyone knows the mantle is Dicks. No one else but Damian wants it and hes not old enough.

Dick doesnt even want it but its his cross to bear.
>>
>>94586586
Who is that guy with the stick and why is he in Duke's spot?
>>
There is literally a whole comic run about this.
>>
>>94586638
Pretty much.
>>
>>94586861
>Dickfags
>>
File: IMG_0260.jpg (52KB, 483x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
52KB, 483x600px
>>94587251
Thats the way it is
>>
>>94586586
*All 4 male robins
>>
Dick would take it again, clean sweep. He might not want to at the time for whatever dramatic reason, but he would take it eventually.

Jason doesn't want to be Batman. Whatever Batman means to him, he isn't it.

Damien would straight up defer to Dick. He loves him too much and sees him as more capable than he.

Tim would probably let Dick take it as well, though honestly he could make a better case than Damien or Jason who wouldn't want it.
>>
>>94587251
You don't need to be a Dickfag to realise DC probably won't let any Robin other than Dick or Damian take over as Batman, but Damian's 13 so the only choice is Dick
>>
>>94587343
Carrie isn't canon and Steph was retconned
>>
>>94586674
You forgot about Dre.
>>
>>94586861

Literally this.

If you think differently, you're wrong.
>>
File: 1484084976033.jpg (868KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1484084976033.jpg
868KB, 1988x3056px
>>94586861

> no one else wants it.

Oh anon.. there is someone else who wants to be the Bat just as bad and more so than Damian.
>>
File: superbat.jpg (56KB, 548x407px) Image search: [Google]
superbat.jpg
56KB, 548x407px
> even Tim realized who the best Batman if Dick doesn't take the role.
>>
>>94586586
Everyone agrees to model their theme on a specific species of Bat until they can hash things out as to who actually WANTS the legacy and who can uphold it in a way Bruce would be pleased with.

Or, we could go Reign of the Supermen instead of Battle for the Cowl.
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 522x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 522x744px
>>94588449
Pick ur colour.
>>
>>94586586
Jason would be a killer. Azbats too insane and a parody.

Damian shown he can do it but faulty.

Dicks ok, but doesn't want to do it, plus might be too happy for writers.

Cass is a girl. Barb doesn't need it.

Tim is it. The rest are too entrenched in their other gimmicks.
>>
>>94587354
>DC is dumb
nothing new here
>>
>>94588272

Only Cass and Damian truly believe in the "mission" and actually enjoy fighting.

Tim loves science and prep time more than the suit, both dick and jason are more into the adventures and helping others than "the mission".

To be batman you need to be part autistic. Bruce is peak human, that includes peak autism, Cass and Damian are part asian.
>>
Any dark horse candidates who weren't Robins? I wouldn't be surprised if they threw a curveball in and made a reformed villain like, I don't know, Catman or Hush in there.
>>
You guys reasonably say that Jason wouldn't be Batman at this point, and I agree.

But the funny part is that, made him agree to act in the non-killing policy, he would be the most Bruce-esque Batman out of the four boys.

But a team of Jason-Tim could be even better, giving Tim the mission control post.
>>
File: Battle_for_the_Cowl_teaser_01.jpg (187KB, 940x658px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_for_the_Cowl_teaser_01.jpg
187KB, 940x658px
It was a shitty idea then, and it's a shitty idea now.
>>
>>94588965
Good old Gatman.
>>
>>94588860
Thomas Wayne deaged.

Or Owlman.

Or Batwoman in manlike body armor.

Two face?

But it will be a non insane joker.
>>
>>94586586
Dick gets it
Damian is too young but I could see a weird situation where Tim becomes the JL Batman but in all likely hood he'll be forgotten
>>
>>94588877
The idea is neat and all but wouldn't jason without the killing just be a younger bruce?
>>
>>94588877
Didn't they go to a world in Crises where he was Batman and it wasn't completely fucked up?
>>
>>94588877
I could dig it
but the only problem is the only way I can see Jason becoming Batman is in Elseworlds where shit really hits the fan
>>
File: 20160730_151506.jpg (213KB, 1312x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20160730_151506.jpg
213KB, 1312x1600px
>>94586586
I don't know. But I do realize that Thomas Wayne would be the best Batman for Jason.
>>
>>94589203
More or less.
He's a bit more chatty, probably, but not all smiles and communicative as Dick.

I see him doing the not killing at all out of respect for Bruce. But it's not going to happen, ever. And he will continue to kill here and there nonames or new characters because he can and should. Which is something I'm ok with, because the DCU is a scrapworld, honestly.
>>
>>94586586
this happened already, Dick become Batman and Damian was Robin
>>
>>94589260
>>94589271
Yeah, in Countdown to Final Crisis, I think.
He was Batman there, and I think he was because Bruce died in his place or something like that was implied.
>>
>>94588860
Deathstroke working for Thomas Wayne
>>
literally Battle for the Cowl, Dick wins
>>
The three who aren't Dick give Dick the position. Jason and Tim don't even want to be Batman, and Damian understands that he'll be Batman when he's older, but not while he's still a kid.
>>
>>94588877
as a Timfag since the 90s, Jason has been the best Batfam member from the New 52 through now
wish they got a team up and developed their bro-ship
>>
>Kid Batman
......I'd read it. Like, not Terry, but an actual kid as the Bat.
>>
Dick gets it, this is CANON. Damian is too young. Tim is irrelevant. Jason doesn't care for the role
>>
>>94586586
Damien dies a brutal death but no one miss him.

Jason still is Red Hood but now as a anti-hero

Tim still is Robin

Dick becomes Batman.

Barbara is crippled

Cass is Batgirl in her zentai suit we all love

Steph is Spoiler and Tim's girlfriend.

Batwoman is dead but no one misss her, the same with Harper, NiggerWing and Duke
>>
>>94586586
Battle for the Cowl, but with Jason being slightly less crazy and Damien being an unlikable cunt the whole time.
>>
>>94586586
They inevitably decide to work together except Jason who becomes an adversary.
>>
>>94586586
Wasn't that Battle for the Cowl?
>>
>>94591712
I forgot to add, Bruce comes back in a year somehow.
>>
make all 4 of them Batman
Dick with the JLA
Tim Batman handles the mysteries
Jason Batman gets to fight classic villains
Damian is Batman incorporated, globetrotting
>>
File: community_image_1396031392.jpg (171KB, 1000x1395px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1396031392.jpg
171KB, 1000x1395px
Damien is the first to fail, not for lack of skill, but age and the fact that it's a forgone conclusion that Dick will swoop in to rescue him, and grudgingly return to being his Robin. The duo is restored.

Tim is basically the detective Batman of old, right now to the physical (pre-Knightfall) frame. He'll actually end up being more useful to Gordon day-to-day, while the duo will have all the action adventures.

Jason basically becomes the Arkham Knight, and goes the way of AzzBats, with DickBats and Robin ending up taking him down, after TimBats does the detective work. Jason is subdued, realizes he fucked up after a period away off-page, and returns as the Red Hood and the troubled brother occasionally.

We end up with Batman and Robin and Detective Comics lines, that rarely cross over so both can shine. Then Bruce returns, and the status quo is restored.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.