[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frank Miller Reveals Western Sin City Prequel in the Works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANcyR5pjVPQ
>>
>>94585831
well, he doesn't look like he's literally dying of cancer anymore, but that shit took it's toll.
>>
>>94585850
He looks like Freddy Krueger now, though.
>>
I thought he was gonna do a WWII story, but I'm down for seeing Miller do a western.
>>
>Frank Miller cowboy story

Yep, I'll be reading the fuck out of this.
>>
File: 1500777311002.jpg (18KB, 550x577px) Image search: [Google]
1500777311002.jpg
18KB, 550x577px
>>94585850
Stan will not take him from us

we cant let him damnit
>>
Was it ever discovered if he legitimately had cancer or not?
>>
never watched the Daredevil series
>heard Elektra was in it and I ran for cover
>>
Miller has such good taste in comics
wanna check out Snyder?
>nahhhhhh, I'm ok
>>
Frank looking and sounding pretty good, DKIII wasn't anything amazing, but glad he's sticking around.
>>
>>94587919
I blame Azzarello for DKIII being boring shit
>>
>>94587962
I don't.
>>
He's a good storyteller. Shame at what has become of the industry.
>>
>>94587919
>>94587962
It was decent. First half was OK, second half was legitimately excellent (at times).
>>
>>94588121
Burgeoning, with fresh DC imprints, Image, and a huge trade and omnibus market? Miller isn't a bitter crone like Moore.
>>
>>94588121
It's so weird how the comics industry was so successfully and genuinely dedicated to creativity in the 80s. Then the speculator market changed everything in the 90s and caused the industry to collapse. Then in the 2000s it became an ultra niche thing that NOBODY reads anymore. Then of course in the 2010 it became literally nothing more than $5 political propaganda pamphlets and movie pitches. Has any industry in history ever fallen so far (other than poetry, live theater, painting, and sculpture, which all used to be mainstream as fuck and are all now the biggest joke on the planet).
>>
>>94588180
comics are the least popular that they have ever been
>>
>>94588278
Were you alive for the last 20 years?
>>
>>94588251
What a shitty, stupid post. Stop crossboard posting.

>genuinely dedicated to creativity in the 80s
While there were some experiments like Ronin or Camelot 3000, and the great progressive leadership of Jennete Khan, mainstream superhero comics were about the dollar and tight editorial as usual, comix really made their imprint in the 70's, and Vertigo style comics got really hot in the 90s.

>Then the speculator market changed everything in the 90s and caused the industry to collapse
Yeah, ignore 90s Vertigo, Clowes and the rise of creator owned mainstream work, you idiot.

>Then in the 2000s it became an ultra niche thing that NOBODY reads anymore
Definetively a low point for mainstream superhero comics making money, which says absolutely nothing of the larger artistic endeavors, and only fucks up your last point trying to sound rugged and grim for the current era, where mainstream superhero comics sell just fine.
>>
>>94588486
There were a fuckload of "experimental" mainstream cape series in the 80s though. Most of the big 90s Vertigo series take cues from completely mainstream cape runs in the 80s
>>
>>94588486
Old guy here. Your entire post is inaccurate.
>>
>>94585831
I swear to god as soon as I saw the photo I was super scared it was gonna say Frank Miller died. I can't be the only one.
>>
>>94587650
You should be proud, Frank is the only person so far that's been strong enough to fight off Stan.
>>
File: the miller knows.png (847KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
the miller knows.png
847KB, 1024x576px
>>94585831
WHO KNOWS WHAT EVIL LURKS IN THE HEARTS OF MEN ?
>>
>>94592234
10/10
>>
What happened Frank?
>>
>>94592658
he was sick and appeared to be near death a few years ago

he clearly survived, but it did a TON of damage to him physically, basically aged him like 20 years
>>
>>94585831
>Western Sin City

HARLOTSHARLOTSHARLOTS
>>
>>94592234
This makes me realize that I'd read the shit out of Frank Miller's The Shadow.
>>
>>94585850
Yeah, I saw him at the Dark Horse booth at SDCC. He just looks like an old guy now.
>>
>>94585831
Just die already, you fucking hack!
>>
File: girl-finger.jpg (55KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
girl-finger.jpg
55KB, 400x488px
>>94593305
You first cunt.
>>
>>94587668
Not many other options to explain the dramatic appearance change he suffered from over the past decade. He lost a lot of wait, lost pretty much all of his hair at one point, aged a ton, and just looked a lot sicker in general for a while. Chemo is the likeliest culprit. Also keep in mind he's only 60 and he looks like an 80 year old.
>>
>>94585831
>
nigga can't even lift his head up anymore. He is going to die soon
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.