[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For Lost Media Wiki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (550KB, 654x477px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
550KB, 654x477px
Here's a screenshot from episode 11 of the obscure 1991 Hammerman series. I managed to record all the episodes on VHS, somewhere from late 1991 to early 1992. I would love to release them but I don't want to risk getting myself into legal trouble. Here are the episodes titles.

7: Practice Makes Perfect.
8: Bite the Bullet.
9. Lost.
10. The Wrong Turn.
11. Hide N Seek.
12. Operation: Rescue Hammerman

Hope this helps. :)
>>
Nigger.

Do you think that MC Hammer is going to come to your house and rape you with his magic shoes? Just anonymously give the files to dycaite and let him mirror them.
>>
Uhhh. Okay? ;)
>>
Well at the very least you can inform the lost media wiki about this, thank you.
>>
>>94585429
>it's a "we gotta save the rec center from being shut down" episode
Oh, this is gonna be good.
>>
>>94585458
>dycaite
>>
>>94586722
I know he's a fag who purposefully holds videos until he deems fit to release them, but still
>>
>>94585429
Dude, those are episodes that are long forgotten by DIC entertainment and possibly by MC Hammer himself.

Sides, there are annotated versions of the episodes and stuff that have been on YouTube for the past 5 years.
>>
>>94585429
>I would love to release them but I don't want to risk getting myself into legal trouble.
I'm pretty sure everyone involved either don't remember or don't care at this point. >>94586840 pretty much summed it up, same with ProStars.
>>
>>94585429
Seriously, nothing is going to happen to you if you release them, just send them to someone privately on a google drive account, and tell them to upload them elsewhere. Then the link is traced back to them, and not to you in the extremely rare case that something happens.

I volunteer to be the scapegoat, hit me up. [email protected]
>>
>>94585458
To be fair, it's not like MC Hammer has anything better to do right now.
>>
>>94587370
Hit me up too, I'll enter my email too if replied by OP and be the fall guy
>>
Forgot episode 13 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>94585429
morioh.png
>>
I'm this guy, >>94587439

hit me up at [email protected]
>>
Show the title cards.
>>
I can send you a MySpleen invite if you really want one. It's a private tracker, so they won't see it.

Then again, I expect this is a hoax since I can't imagine why anyone would post it here instead of someplace affiliated with Lost Media Wiki.
>>
>>94585429
I'll pay you $32 plus shipping to get them shipped to me and I can rip them.
[email protected]

Email with full proof with title cards.
>>
Waiting on OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.