[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xavier: Renegade Angel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: thumbnail_58349.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_58349.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
Why does no one ever talk about this masterpiece?
>>
They really ought to
>>
File: 462884.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
462884.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>94583083
Every thread is just a bunch of random quotes out of context, and the show itself was like a stream of consciousness that was somehow more clever than it had any right to be. PERSONIFIED.
>>
"Everyone loves you now, you even have a girlfriend"
"really? is he disabled?"
>>
File: 552335263.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
552335263.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>94583083
The show's run has ended 8 years ago.

>>94583244
Is that your DARK NOTION?
>>
everyone talks about it. it's a big meme right now. where have you been?
>>
File: xra.gif (959KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
xra.gif
959KB, 500x241px
>>94583083
>>
>>94583404

It's a big meme in a small macro.
>>
It was too weird for most people, and neither the title or the CGI really helped keep people watching it.
>>
>>94583417
pure kino
>>
>>94583458
this is one of those shows that i'd consider ahead of its team
>>
>>94583529
ahead of its time, too
>>
So I just started this series last night oddly enough, and I cant decide if its retarded or genius. The fact that this got on television is nothing short of astounding
>>
>>94583083
People do talk about it, chompsky honk.
>>
>>94583083
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. This is a private image board, and the company has a policy against cottoning to freaks around these parts.
>>
The only thing I vaguely remember of the show is Xavier eating a baby. Or, I think it was his snake hand eating it. A baby was eaten, that's the point.

I don't recall much else about it. Probably because I only ever watched it when I was on the verge of falling asleep.
>>
>I killed him hard. Pulled out his heart and showed it to him and he was like, "Nice."
>>
>>94583529
shows like these don't come diamond dozen
>>
>>94583657
https://youtu.be/qk8d2nMsLkg?t=225
>>
>>94583703
He died with God in his heart. You can taste it.
>>
>>94583787
>the scent of your remaining baby
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
>>
>>94583787
The chaser has become
the choast
>>
>tfw Liked this show even when it first came and board was incredibly divisive of it
>tfw Shitposters are going to make people hate it
You guys are so superficial, I bet you judge things by their physical appearances.
>>
TAKE THAT
TASTE THE PAIN
>>
>>94583951
>Shitposters are going to make people hate it
I feel like those shitposters are actually R&M fans that got assblasted by XRAs superiority and now want to give XRA fans and the show a bad reputation with this whole thing
>>
>>94585207
OOGA BOOGA TASTE THE PAIN
>>
>>94583083
For some reason I used to think this show was made in Second Life.
>>
Your quick-fix free range chickens of spiritual chaos are coming home to roost.
>>
I've recently noticed that the show used the same joke in two different seasons

S1E2: I'm big now, but I've recently dropped 230 pounds. Yeah, I dumped your WIFE.
S2E7: No, I've just lost 300 pounds. My virginity.

The question is: Which joke is funnier?
>>
>>94585676

Whichever one makes you think more than you laugh, because laughing is a fool's game and I don't play for finder's weepers.
>>
>>94585676
the first one, because of that fucking guitar riff
>>
They say that when you die you shit your pants. But not me, I'm gonna shit my heart.
>>
>>94585676

Second one makes less sense

Frittata!
>>
what'chu doin' boy?
>>
>>94583083
What doth life?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.