[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Dally's skin get darker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Misiek.jpg (34KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Misiek.jpg
34KB, 300x450px
Why did Dally's skin get darker?
>>
He got tan when stuck in the desert and because Eva is into dark skinned people he kept it to appeal to her fetish.
>>
File: IMG_3107.jpg (331KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3107.jpg
331KB, 900x1273px
>>
It's called a tan
>>
File: edit.jpg (92KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
edit.jpg
92KB, 300x450px
>>94582461
Not dark enough imo
>>
>Why did Dally's skin get darker?
Like that of actual Fr#nch?
>>
>>94583732
>Fr#nch
is French a slur now or what?
Also
>Dally
>>
File: Butters.jpg (7KB, 217x201px) Image search: [Google]
Butters.jpg
7KB, 217x201px
>Watch Wakfu because constantly see /co/ suck its dick so much
>first two episodes do decent job of setting up plot
>Every episode after this ranges from okay to absolute garbage
>Characters are mostly one dimensional/one note jokes with very hit and miss humor
>Some adventure plots are just straight up stupid and dull
>Main villain doesn't do shit
>Fucking Gowball arc that last three episodes
>Ready to call it quits and think /co/ has zero taste
>Episode 15
>Plot starts going somewhere
>Villain starts becoming a threat as well as show some chartcer
>Shit gets real
>Main characters are beginning to slowly but surely develop
>mfw There is a good show covered behind all this shit but it's practically the final third of episodes
>mfw Every episode before this just barely has anything to do with the main plot at hand and could've easily been skipped without missing much
Why do episodes 3-14 even exist?
>>
>>94583869
It gets worse again with S2, even worse with the OVAs
>>
>>94583869
I think those episodes were necessary because they establish specific details about the characters and also grew the bond between them. I don't think it'd be as impactful for Sadlygrove to go through his training arc if they hadn't established how much of a buttmonkey he was beforehand.

Characters can benefit a lot from subtleties like that, and while some things in those episodes were kinda lame, I thought they served an important purpose for the overall series.
>>
>>94583869
nothing is wrong with gobbowl you faggot. No wonder you watch south park
>>
>>94583745
It's always been.
Like if I called you a fat french fuck, french would be the most offensive word there.
>>
>>94584100
Amen

>hon hon hon, bonjour, oui oui, croissant, le cuck, cretin

Fr#nch are lowest of beings. No wonder they make similarly lowest of cartoons
>>
>>94584015
The problem is very few ever felt as impactful to characters like that. Most of the time it was the characters dealing a problem of the week with the same reused hit and miss jokes of
>Percy does something stupid
>Eva is nagging
>Amalia is bratty
>Reul is Jewy
>Yugo saves the day
And the episode ends. Granted there's nothing inherently wrong with comedic or action focused episodes, the Black crow I'd say is far by the one of the best episodes. But the actual jokes and writing tend to fall flat on the account that it's just the same ol' gag that isn't particularly great and when you think there's going to be some form of development (Eva and Percy fight on how a village should defends themselves) it just leads to a whole lot of nothing (Yugo fights one big bad guys and that solves everyone problems). It's not the worst stuff I've seen but it makes me wonder "Why did I even bother to watch it"?
>>
>>94583745
That's the official English name. Grovy, Pinpin, and Percy are fan names from fandubs.
>>
>>94584077
Gobbowl is shit.
>>
>>94585096
Pinpin is his nickname in the original French, though.
>>
>>94582461
Got a tan in the desert.
>>
File: amiyugobuttlr.png (558KB, 1470x1155px) Image search: [Google]
amiyugobuttlr.png
558KB, 1470x1155px
Why won't he just do it, /co/?
>>
File: 1502460569010.png (459KB, 930x737px) Image search: [Google]
1502460569010.png
459KB, 930x737px
>>94586769
>>
>>94582608
also he died and was then resurrected, so I think his body got set to that skin color by default
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.