[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the verdict on Telltale's new Batman game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: gay.jpg (1MB, 1200x4050px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
1MB, 1200x4050px
What's the verdict on Telltale's new Batman game?
>>
>>94575408
decent but went to absolute shit at the end
>>
>>94575408
I didn't care for what I played of it. A lot of the dialogue was schlocky and the plot felt contrived, especially everything with Two Face and Penguin.
>>
>>94575408
The newest episode was damn good, but we can't have a decent discussion without fujos fucking it up.
>>
File: xD6ahl.jpg (76KB, 1280x541px) Image search: [Google]
xD6ahl.jpg
76KB, 1280x541px
>>94575574
Nigga, that's easily the best part about the series
>>
It's actually decent so far. Hopefully we get more detective stuff this time and less huge action siege setpieces.
Season 1 was actually alright too, with some decent ideas for the character. I'm glad they committed to Martha and Thomas being huge asshole criminals and didn't have some big scene where he discovers it's all a lie.
>>
File: DAmxANdXkAA1Qld.jpg (117KB, 752x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DAmxANdXkAA1Qld.jpg
117KB, 752x1199px
>yfw this season you'll have to choose between John and Selina
>>
>>94575408
It's a Telltale game. So the pacing is kinda bad, the writing is dumb, and the actual moments of gameplay are afterthoughts put in to break up the cutscenes.
>>
>>94575408
Telltale games are shit
>>
>>94575574
It was surprisingly long and didn't actually run like shit for once.

Admittedly, the only technical problems I ran into are the beginnings of episodes two and five. The former froze and I had to restart it, and the latter lagged a lot.
>>
File: 56811249_p0.png (666KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56811249_p0.png
666KB, 900x1200px
>>94575906
I've already decided that I'm going to rape the Joker.
>>
>>94576036
fuck you the Sam and Max games are the shit
>>
it's amazing Telltale hasn't already gone through it's mainstream good will yet. I know people have been complaining about their shit getting worse since walking dead 2 but you'd think they've been striking out more than doing good to finally cancel out how good Walking Dead 1 seemed
>>
>>94576315
Wolf Among Us and Batman are good.

The rest is complete and utter fucking shit. The Guardians of the Galaxy one especially.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.