[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your god of war for today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Eternal anglo.jpg (1MB, 4240x2832px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal anglo.jpg
1MB, 4240x2832px
This is your god of war for today.
>>
Am I literally the only person in this entire world of 7 billion people who figured out who he was during the phone conversation?
>>
>>94575280
What made you realize it?
>>
>>94575293
>Lupin keeps trying to convince Chris Pine not to go to the gala ball
>Diana immediately after the phone call mentions how Ares tries to prevent peace
>>
>>94575262

>Changes into divine form
>Still has toilet brush moustache
>But not badass beard
>>
>>94575280
I thought he was working for Ares, not that he was Ares.
>>
>>94575332
Were beards popular/fashionable during WW1 compared to just moustaches?
>>
>>94575280
it was pretty obvious. a shame though, I liked him until he actually showed up as Ares. then it was boring
>>
Pitchfork peasants with murder in their eyes!
>>
>>94575424

>I liked him until he actually showed up as Ares. then it was boring

You can really tell the parts that Snyder wrote, the ending has an entirely different, dumber tone then the rest of the movie.
>>
>>94575406

I don't think so. But why would the ancient Greek god of war care about what the mortals think is fashionable?
>>
BTW was any other Euroanon slightly disappointed they hadn't gotten an actually Belgian extra to speak the single Flemish line in the movie?
>>
>>94575280
I had him pegged as a villain because he was the only one who has helpful. Also the battle was fucking stupid of him being just a guy and had everything I hate about superhero action sequences.

- CGI everywhere
- CGI battlefield that looks like nowhere.
- Short action, closeup on face, run back into fight.
- Shit choreography

And the fact that he's just a guy and doesn't look the slightest bit imposing as he battles for the fate of the world didn't help either.
>>
>>94575262
The only thing I would change is to get Sean Bean to play true form Ares

Maybe Lupin is a real normal guy, I dunno
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.