[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why don't Hal just put Joker in space prison?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: jordan.jpg (261KB, 625x950px) Image search: [Google]
jordan.jpg
261KB, 625x950px
So why don't Hal just put Joker in space prison?
>>
Batman
>>
Sales of DC comics would probably plummet, and Hal is a stockholder for DC comics.
>>
>>94575245
Knowing DC, the Lanter Corps would job to Joker.
>>
>>94575245
Because he is not a planetary level thread (despite what batfags would like you to believe).

That said, I don't know if that storyline has been done before, but it fucking should. And not only Joker, but a bunch of villains. Like Salvation Run but in Oa.
>>
>>94575245
Cause he is Batman's one true love
>>
>>94575245
Earth isn't a signatory of a the book of OA. but iirc the only people that get sent into the sciencells are usually people who are the enemy of the corps and normal criminals get sent to local jail.

>>94575399
Still mad we never got a mini of Vandal plowing all the women in Salvation run
>>
>>94575245
GLC doesnt want joker busting holes in their prisons.
>>
File: batgod in the window.jpg (104KB, 504x519px) Image search: [Google]
batgod in the window.jpg
104KB, 504x519px
>>94575245
>batman wouldn't like criminals taken off world for punishment and neither would law enforcement
>joker manages to break out with ten rings and slaughters the entire gl corps
>batman flies in and knocks out joker with a batarang, canceling out joker's plot armor with his own
>>
>>94575245
Compared to a lot of the space dictators GLs deal with, Joker is small potatoes.

I mean how many whole planets has Mongul killed? How many native civilizations has Kanjar Ro enslaved?
>>
>>94575458
Goldface got thrown in space jail for a while and the worst he did was kill Tomar-Re.
>>
>>94575435
>hal puts joker away on oa jail
>batman goes FULL AUTIST MODE and decides to break him out
>everyone tells him to calm the fuck down
>he doesn't
>a bunch of heroes job to batman on his way to oa to break the fucking joker out of jail
>they kiss at the end
>>
>>94575458

Larfleeze killed an entire race of immortal alien angels because he wanted one for his collection.
>>
>>94575372
Everyone jobs to joker.

Remember Death of the Family? Where literally everyone jobbed to a single guy who was apparently everywhere at once cause everything from Detective Comics to Teen Titans.
He preptimed for fucking KidFlash somehow.

Man the tie ins for Death of the Family sucked.
>>
>>94575513
Don't forget Starro The Conqueror literally owns 9 galaxies.
>>
>>94575245
Hal probably does not consider Joker to be much of a threat outside of being a purse snatcher/convenient store robber.
>>
File: Frankie Joker.jpg (18KB, 236x466px) Image search: [Google]
Frankie Joker.jpg
18KB, 236x466px
>>94575401

Batman would go to war against all the lanterns if they tried to do anything about the Joker. If there is one thing Batman always does, it's make goddamn sure no one ever stops or even harms the Joker in any way.
>>
>>94575507
>>94576500
This would probably be an event at some point. Hal takes Joker to Oa, Batman gets pissed and then flies straight to oa leaving a trail half-dead beaten of heroes and lanterns in his wake. Leading up to some huge bullshit breakout where Batman and Joker have to escape the Guardians and Lanterns.
>>
To get imprisoned on Oa (or now Mogo) you need to be an interstellar warlord or terrorist. Joker is just a local criminal.
>>
>>94575245
How many times do we have to explain that these things don't make sense, and you shouldn't worry about them?
>>
>>94575372
>I'll simply use my power ring to apprehend you and we-AAAARRRGGGGHHH
>>
>>94577071
Hal did manage to nab Zoloman in a bubble on his first try. Joker is not as much of an issue after that.
>>
>>94575245
The same reason why Batman doesn't put Sinestro in an earth prison, they have a deal not to bother each other's husbando
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.