[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voltron: Legendary Defender /vld/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 959
Thread images: 197

File: VLT_PD203_01052911_RGB.jpg (75KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
VLT_PD203_01052911_RGB.jpg
75KB, 800x450px
>Dos Santos: We knew we wanted Allura to be a Paladin pretty much from the beginning. It was just a matter of when that was going to happen. Beyond that, it was Lauren’s OCD on sort of the color swapping and making sense of the original weird color configuration the original series had.

>Montgomery: I’m a slave to my nostalgia for the original where the colors were all wonkadoo and wrong colors in the wrong lions. But that’s just kind of what I remember from being a kid, and more so than Keith being in the Black Lion, I remember Keith wearing red. He was the red guy. He always wore red, and so when I would see people kind of change things up for the comics or for other Voltron shows, they would usually change the outfits, and Keith would be wearing black, Lance would be wearing red, and Allura would be wearing blue, and that just weirded me out. I was like, “No, no, no, that’s not the right character! You’re all wrong!” So it was my ask to like, “Can we please have them just start in the lion that correlates with the color, and then when they ultimately evolve and they move up it’ll make sense why?” They’re kind of like [how] Michael Jordan keeps his number and nobody else can wear 23.

>Dos Santos: That’s right.

>Montgomery: Keith is not going to take Shiro’s black outfit and wear it. He would never do that to his beloved mentor. They keep their outfits, and then they just kind of swap lions.

http://www.rotoscopers.com/2017/08/10/interview-with-joaquim-dos-santos-and-lauren-montgomery-of-voltron-legendary-defender/

Shiro confirmed kill or he will get an Altean arm and that will be used to power wormholes from the castle. Or he will fight in the front line with the rebel fighters.
>>
Too bad the lion swap wasn't done well at all and just kind of happened. Just like Allura connecting with the blue lion just kind of happened and Keith suddenly becoming a more competent leader just kind of happened.
>>
What was the point of all the lion-bonding stuff in S2 then?
>>
>>94575450
The characters are developing and changing and the lions are reacting to that by acknowledging these new aspects of them. It's basic babyshit storytelling but seems to seriously trigger people on /co/.
>>
>>94575533
Fucking this. I have no idea why this concept is so hard to grasp for people here.

Also Lauren you my fucking girl. I knew you were a nostalgiafag. I love how other iterations fixing the colors triggers her autism as it did for me. She's so based.
>>
>>94575321
>Just like Allura connecting with the blue lion just kind of happened
Thats how its worked for everyone else

>Keith suddenly becoming a more competent leader just kind of happened.
Really? seems he was a shit leader pretty much the entire time
>>
>>94575321
>and Keith suddenly becoming a more competent leader just kind of happened.
Did you and I watch the same season? Even so he learned his lesson from getting his ass kicked by Lotor.

>>94575698
>Really? seems he was a shit leader pretty much the entire time
I saw a bit of a change after episode 3.
>>
>>94575321
I kinda agree since Allura didn't match the whole "Cool thinking" personality of Blue when she first piloted it but got it when she got some experience same with Keith, he wasn't a good leader but he's getting there so I guess the lions see the potential rather on what personality they currently have?
>>
>>94575719
>I saw a bit of a change after episode 3

Yeah, and in the last present episode he needed Shiro to basically tell him what to do
>>
>>94575738
Actually he wasn't really listening to Kuron. Kuron was basically backseat leading.
>>
>Montgomery: [Laughs] We like to make no one happy.
Based

>Montgomery: Anything at all, even, whether it’s good or evil. Medicine in large doses can kill you. So that’s really what Quintessence is. It’s not innately good or innately bad. It’s a power source, and if you misuse it, it can be very disastrous.
Just like drugs!

>Montgomery: [...]I’ve been waiting since day one for Allura to show up in her Pink Paladin outfit, so that’s a huge thing for me, as well.
You truly are best girl.

>Dos Santos: [...] And even when you go back and look at the original series, as kooky as the original series could be and how weirdly obsessed he was with Allura, there are elements to that original character in this version, as well.
Please let one of those elements be getting his ass cuckholded by Keith. We already have guaranteed daddy issues.
>>
>>94575738
But he deliberately didn't do what "Shiro" told him to, he was given two options and instead came up with his own way
>>
File: 1483934881586.jpg (61KB, 667x447px) Image search: [Google]
1483934881586.jpg
61KB, 667x447px
What else is this madman hiding?
>>
I don't care if it was in the original, the mismatched colors are triggering my autism something fierce.
>>
>>94576040
Matching colors triggers Lauren, so it's not going to happen.
>>
I'm convinced in the future the Lion swap will be seen as this series Jump the Shark moment.
>>
>>94576084
it will become the consensus on /co/ through memeing while literally no one else cares or thinks it was fine
>>
>>94575738

It's pretty obvious Keith knows something is up with "Shiro," so he acted like "right hand" Keith to test him.
>>
>two threads up
I guess once the other one archives we'll flock to this one.
>Shiro confirmed kill or he will get an Altean arm and that will be used to power wormholes from the castle. Or he will fight in the front line with the rebel fighters.
>Altean arm.
I've been posting the concept art of it. Josh's "It's been an honoring defending the universe with you" must've meant Shiro stepping down from piloting. I wanted Shiro to become a stay at the castle waifu since S2 aired, or him freeing the other rebelks with Matt. The Shirofags on tumblr seriously think he's going to go back to piloting black, I'm looking forward to their meltdown.
>>
>Shiro is 25
>I thought he was at least 30
John Young was 51 when he commanded STS-1
>>
>>94576084

It's been fucking fine so far.
>>
>>94575321
I agree. Ever since ATLA it was my compliant that characters would supposedly unlock new abilities through learning new mindset, but they never actually change their attitude.
>>
File: 1470451432960.webm (3MB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470451432960.webm
3MB, 624x480px
If they were nostalgia fags all along then why didn't they translate this part to the episode?
>>
>>94577392
They have to introduce Nanny first.
>>
>>94575073
Tell me guys. Will the team, at one point, go back to Earth and will the planet have a role in the show? Or will it be just a first-episode-wonder and will never be mentioned again?
>>
>Be me
>Look through /vld/ in the archives
>Some tumblr retard links back here
>Ruins the poll but I missed it for sleep reasons or otherwise
Why can't we have nice things?
>>
Because this is 4chan.
>>
>>94575321
Did Allura really never once consider that she might be able to pilot a lion? Or did she know, and just choose not to? Given how simple it ended up being, is there a chance that she's able to pilot the other lions, too?
>>
>>94579745
Well we know Allura can't pilot the black lion no matter how much she wants to, and maybe not the red lion either since that would just have been easier instead having the three way swap. So I'm guessing she has one of those special quality things required for piloting the blue lion. And she probably couldn't just hop into the yellow or green.

What is the special quality required for blue anyway?
>>
>>94579745
She didn't have to try when they arrived as 5. Black and Red refused to workwith her, so I guess no.
>>
File: 1339082977112.jpg (24KB, 380x368px) Image search: [Google]
1339082977112.jpg
24KB, 380x368px
>>94576021
>yfw everything he's ever said about his past is 100% true.
>>
You know, i was kind of hoping they'd get that magic comet and turn it into an extra part/upgrade for Voltron that the princess would pilot.
>>
>>94578404
I'm gonna be really disappointed if they don't at the very least go back to Earth in the very last episode. These guys deserve to go home someday.
>>
>>94580093
>What is the special quality required for blue anyway?

Being a shitter noob
>>
>>94580451
Well Lance and Allura both suck at it then. Lance was the first pilot on the team to even get a lion, and Allura mastered hers better than Lance ever had in like a day.
>>
File: kek.jpg (37KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
37KB, 600x574px
>>94580474
>i was sat at home eating spegget when epsoda play
>>
Mmmkay, because I'm a technologically illiterate autist, I don't know how to save this gif here, but here's the thread with a sendak gif >>94559524
>>
>>94575870
Are they admitting that Lotor will be obsessed here too?
>>
>>94580563
First place in the handicapped class is still handicapped, Anon. It's like you're trying to argue about who the best downhill skiier in Mexico is.
>>
Sendak is sad
I already made two other posts, this one better be right
>>
File: DDBxOlUVoAERqlW.jpg (165KB, 1214x1442px) Image search: [Google]
DDBxOlUVoAERqlW.jpg
165KB, 1214x1442px
>>94575321
>>94575450
>>94576040
It's a show for children, people. Just sit back and enjoy the lewd fanworks.
>>
>>94576102
this

Fuck this board.
>>
File: 1470436885265.png (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470436885265.png
1MB, 1000x750px
Was looking for a picture to shitpost about but then I found this throwback. Those threads were such a good time. Hope that artfag is doing good.
>>
>>94575073
Meh.
>>
>>94580297
I was thinking more about coming back to Earth to get them to work with the resistance due to Zarkon going expansionist mode again.

And the government going full retard as always.

>>94580852
I want him back. He's still somewhere in space...
>>
>>94576084
I'm convinced you're an idiot.
>>
>>94580931
S2 stream?
>>
>>94580093
Inadequacy
>>
File: shit boy.jpg (98KB, 1200x978px) Image search: [Google]
shit boy.jpg
98KB, 1200x978px
>>94575870
>Please let one of those elements be getting his ass cuckholded by Keith.
Is Keith even capable of falling in love?
>>
File: lotorteam.png (2MB, 1250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lotorteam.png
2MB, 1250x1500px
>>94580931
>Hope that artfag is doing good.

Sucking at splatoon mostly
>>
>>94576021
Coran secretly had a harem of followers back before Altea got blown the fuck out
>>
>>94580563
>Allura mastered hers better than Lance ever had in like a day.
This sort of thing bugs me, when a new/side/etc. character is able to git gud in a matter of minutes/hours, compared to the original character who had to master it over the course of days/weeks/etc.
>>
>>94583071
If you really are the artist, can you draw the thicc lady holding up the Ty Lee lady?
>>
>>94582875
Not without a shit ton of growth.
>>
>>94580563
>Allura mastered hers better than Lance ever had in like a day

Eh, not really.

She pulled out a power she needed quickly, but you can see that she was still clumsier than Lance with her lion during that episode, even after connecting with it.

She just advanced quicker, which is fine, since the lions are an Altean design after all.
>>
>>94575723
>"Cool thinking" personality of blue
When has that ever been a thing? Blue like adventurous pilots who doubt themselves
>>
>>94580748
No, they're probably referencing his issues with his parents.

He won't have the Allura obsession here, because his mom doesn't look like her and isn't dead.
>>
>>94582875
>Is Keith even capable of falling in love?
He's passionate and devoted, give him some time.
>>
>>94576547
More like John OLD m I rite????
>>
>>94575870
>Please let one of those elements be getting his ass cuckholded by Keith.

Can you imagine the asshurt if, surprising everyone, Lotor ended up with Allura and Keith ended up with Acxa?
>>
>>94583390
>lotllura
But that's an improvement.
>>
>>94582875
He doesn't love, he has special interests.
>>
>>94575073
I liked how they kept their weapons but those colors did change with the different bayards.
>>
>>94575073
REEEEEEE NOSTALGIAFAGS GET OUT!!!
>>
>>94583544
what's the difference?

I ask mostly in jest, but thinking about it, I think it'd be hard to distinguish someone's special interest in another person from a (maybe kind of obsessive) form of love
>>
>>94584090
I don't know if he's seen anything about Allura, the fact that she's an Altean might be his obsession with her if they make him have one.
>>
>>94584069
I told you the showrunners were nostalgiafags, anon.
>>
>>94584133
But they said they were doing their own thing!
>>
>>94584159
I too remember how Takashi Shirogane turned out to be a clone in the original. Such a great episode.
>>
>>94584233
More like Takashi Shirogane isn't dead after six episodes.
>>
File: 1502430327157.png (1MB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
1502430327157.png
1MB, 1536x864px
OBLIGATORY!
>>
>>94584159
I mean, for the most part they are. The galra aren't just cartoonishly evil anymore, no pun intended, they have their own motives. Sometimes they joke about certain evil aspects, the whole bloodthirstiness level thing and all, but for the most part they have a lot more interest beyond the generic 'evuulll' motives of the original. The same goes for the paladins, even if they're slowly going along.
>>
>>94575670
>>94575533
Dude, we get the concept. We know the switch needs to happen. But the writing behind it wasn't very good, that's what we're trying to say here.

I know it's a show for kids and I don't need it to be deep, just consistent. Lance at least had a moment with Blue and acknowledge what's going on, but Keith and Red got totally ignored, and suddenly what the Red Lion wants in its paladin is totally different? Ah, but then they show Alfor and he's a hot head too when younger. Allura didn't develop and change before being accepted by Blue, it just happened. Shiro gets a whole season about his claim on Black against Zarkon and then banishes, he's gonna get forced out of this because of clone or/and arm plot.

It's not a bad idea to add some reason to explain the mismatched armor and being faithful to the old one is a good thing, but why creating this whole thing just for that? Keep it simple - Allura explaining the pink was actually touching and expanded on another culture. Simple and perfect.
>>
>>94584551
It also just happened when Lance originally got the blue lion. Remember: the lion picks the paladin. If it feels it's time for a change, then it's time for one. And as far as Lance in the red one, my own theory is that him getting past his stupid rivalry (most of the time) is enough change to merit its respect.
>>
>>94584642
>It also just happened when Lance originally got the blue lion.

Yeah I know, I'm just building on the point the other anons made: I can buy Allura being Blue compatible actually, but the other anons are talking about characters changing and developing and no. Keith and Allura haven't changed.
>>
>>94580696
I think like this
>>94579579
>>
>>94584551
>Allura didn't develop and change before being accepted by Blue, it just happened.
but she did, she straight up expounds on this when trying to pilot Red, it just ended up being Blue who acknowledged her desires instead and wanted to nurture her potential. i can understand complaints that the switch was a bit rushed (thought im actually glad they combined it with a fight scene so they could just get it over with) but there's nothing inconsistent about it.

i've seen people in these threads even complaining that Blue suddenly changed her mind on what she wants when that shit hasn't even been explained in the show yet, because it's being shown to us instead and they were just wrong about it
>>
>>94584741
I think part of the season will show him adapting to the black lion and leadership. Somehow he'll be without Shiro's help again, and he's gonna have to make his own decisions. As for Allura, the official description for it states 'most accepting of new pilots'. Now, you can say that's awfully convenient, which it is, but that's how they wrote it. Maybe they'll give a more in depth explanation later on.
>>
>>94583390
That would trigger Lauren.
>>
Blue just takes on pilots who are self-doubting but want to prove themselves, it's the test-run "potential seeker" lion
>>
File: 64447875.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
64447875.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>94584819
>Lance has self confidence issues and is eager to prove himself
>Blue lion accepts him immediately
>Allura states she's tired of being on the sidelines and desperately wants to help and fulfill her father's legacy
>Red doesn't care, Blue accepts her instead
As someone with the finest public school education burgerland can provide I feel confident in saying these two arcs have nothing in common, must be a retcon.
>>
>>94584803
Now, see, that part in the end I do agree with you anon. Blue hasn't changed - in fact her and Lance are the most consistent part of this switch.

She just says she wants to help though? Which she's been already doing from the castle all this time. She wants to be able to be closer now. So ok, she wants to do more. A bit of change, maybe, but hardly a big development.

If the lions need to change in times of need, is really Keith a better option to lead than Allura? And yes I know how the original goes, I'm talking about the inconsistent problems that bothers us in this canon. If potential alone is enough for Black, why couldn't Alfor take over Black when Zarkon went nuts?
>>
>>94584819
Yes, anon, I know Keith's arc will be developing as a leader and becoming more independent without Shiro. You keep missing my point. Other anons said lions reacted to characters changing, and Keith hasn't *yet*.
>>
>>94584819
>Somehow he'll be without Shiro's help again
I personally think he did excellent in trailing the comet. Shiro was giving him shit about not attacking the comet and to go for the cargo. Obviously he'll pick his battles better but at the end of that episode he didn't listen to Shiro, nor tell the team what he had in mind. He made Lotor's general shoot the cargo themselves, out smarting Lotor. I liked that a lot.

The problem with Keith's leadership right now is that he decides on the wrong choices. He needs to work on that a lot. Shiro did tell him to go for the cargo and he eventually listened, but he did his own thing because he's confident in his skills.
>>
>>94584551
Yeah, I don't object to the fact that it happened, I object to the awkward execution and lost potential for character growth. I don't think they did a TERRIBLE job, but it could have been a lot better.
>>
>>94585014
If Kuron turns out to really just be brainwashed Shiro, fans will probably start to hate him.
>>
>>94585195
>Will probably start to hate him
I already hate his stupid hair
>>
>>94584957
Allure's desire to pilot is clearly way stronger than just wanting a change of pace or feeling like she could do a little more, her desire is SO strong she actually cries in frustration when Red won't respond to her. after two entire seasons of being the stoic-faced emotional rock of the team. it's become a really big deal for her

there have been some fun discussions about allura vs. keith for black here before, and I'm firmly on the side that Allura just doesn't have the potential to be the kind of leader Voltron needs. she leads from authority and expects to be followed because she's the princess and the boss, Black wants someone who will be followed out of loyalty and trust. remember that Voltron's whole "deal" is teamwork, and Allura is not the type of person to readily accept input from others like Shiro was and like Keith is slowly learning to do.
>>
>>94585195
Kek, I don't believe that Kuron is actually Shiro. The anon said in his post that somehow Keith be without Shiro's help and I simply went along with it.

Kuron is an obvious plot point for Keith to continue making his own decisions regardless of all of the doubts that people place on him. Hopefully he'll also begin to look at other options, and pick his battles more wisely.
>>
File: 234234234453.jpg (63KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
234234234453.jpg
63KB, 640x461px
>>94585014
>at the end of that episode he didn't listen to Shiro, nor tell the team what he had in mind
Reminder that he did this because he knows Shiro is a fucking mole
>>
>>94585223
Those are actually some interesting points, especially the last part about comparing HOW to leave. Thanks for humoring with this, anon.

I think at the end of the day, the rushing is the words part. And not just rushing in the switch, but in general. S1 caught us in with a nice mix of paladin moments and slowly advancing the plot, and then half of S2 and most of S3 was info dumping.

S3 has some great moments, mind you, it was a trip and I loved it but. Where is Keith telling everyone about his Galra heritage? Where is everyone receiving Shiro? Etc.

Remember season one? The creators explained how they knew people want the robot in the first episode but they didn't want just "the one(s)" finding the legendary weapon and kicking ass, they wanted to be felt. So they made an extra long episode.

I think that's what the switch needed. Although the whole Shiro/Black and Red/Keith in S2 would've still felt weird, we would've felt way more satisfied.
>>
>>94585400
Good lord all my typos. Apologies for my posting from my potato.
>>
>>94585352
>Shiro is a fucking mole
I know anon, I know. However, Keith doesn't know that Kuron isn't Shiro. How could he know?

The real Shiro always believed in Keith's decisions and knows what Keith is capable of. Kuron doesn't believe in Keith and wants to be the leader instead. Kuron is an obvious plot point for Keith.
>>
>>94585400
Yeah if Shiro got back with Black, Blazing Sword would OP it out.
>>
>>94585352
Yeah, I rewatched it and, unless it was just sloppy writing(possible), there was no other reason for Keith not to explain his plan. He might not know for sure that Shiro/Kuron is the mole, but I think he must suspect that they're being spied on.
>>
File: 1501172352849.jpg (158KB, 870x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1501172352849.jpg
158KB, 870x1199px
>>94585400
np anon, stuff like this is actually fun to discuss. i think S3 in particular really stepped it up with the writing and they weren't scared to get a little nuanced with some of the character moments in between the giant kittybots blowing shit up.

I agree that it's weird how they consistently leave out these revelation/reunion moments we expect the show to have, and it's happened enough that it's clearly a deliberate choice. I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet 2bh, I don't really want to pass judgement yet since it could be leading to an interesting subversion of something
>>
>>94585437
He certainly suspects something is up and I'm curious to see how the writers will have him go about it. Is he going to pull away from the rest of the team again because they're all on Shiro's nuts now and he thinks they won't believe him, or will he actually confide in them so they can figure out what's going on together? I think either way could be interesting
>>
Man this thread is deader than usual, is it just cause it's the weekend? Or has everyone wandered off til season 4?
>>
I want Shiro to become Keith's stepdad and buy him fidget spinners
>>
>>94585824
It's because most of the other anons want a longer wait, it might pick up later, who knows
>>
Post smug Lance
>>
>>94575073
>Only the girls' crotches are visible
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>94585978
It's breeding propaganda
>>
I put together another shipping survey(this one lets you rank em), but I wanna wait til we're off the front page to post it. At this rate it might be a while.

Related: what's the name for the zarkon/keith ship?
>>
File: tumblr_oujl87mswL1tzhvjjo1_1280.png (430KB, 1280x846px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oujl87mswL1tzhvjjo1_1280.png
430KB, 1280x846px
Pick your Shiro.
>>
>>94586048
Zeith, and it's a good one
>>
>>94586048
>what's the name for the zarkon/keith ship?
Sardines
>>
I wish they would go the Sentai route and suddenly find a 6th lion or something.
>>
File: tumblr_ouj63zkPj21rp1zooo1_1280.png (190KB, 850x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouj63zkPj21rp1zooo1_1280.png
190KB, 850x1300px
>>
>>94585824
Because I'm not home from work.
>>
>>94586104
Open your eyes.
>>
>>94586077
I pick Kuron because nobody else likes him.
>>
>>94586104
>>94586197
The 6th lion has already been revealed.
>>
>>94586048
Don't forget shlav and steith.
>>
>>94586197
What color is that one going to be, white?
>>
>>94586197
voltron's gigantic clit
>>
>>94586077
Pre-Kerberos because he's innocent.
>>
>>94586230
Voltron is male, even if the individual lions are female
>>
>>94586224
>>94586215
I don't know what the hell kind of lion it is. Who's going to pilot it? Shiro?
>>
>>94586220
shlav is in there, but I wanna cut back on the jokey joke ships just cause it's already a pretty long survey and I can already imagine a ton of people getting halfway down the page slamming "no opinion" over and over and then losing interest and not finishing the thing
>>
>>94586247
Yellow Lion is male.
>>
>>94586243
Important question: is Shiro a virgin?
>>
>>94586201
Which Kuron there's two in that pic.
>>
>>94586077
Paladin because I won't need to break him in.
>>
>>94586048
Is Shiro/sendak in there or is that under galra ships?
>>
>>94586271
Keith probably took his virginity but he doesn't even know because he was drugged.
>>
>>94586077
Sven, how is this even a question
>>
>>94586335
It's popular enough(or was, anyway) that it's getting its own slot. Thinking I might put in throk/bara too, since I see it around here pretty regularly.

I also might add in a little "other" fill-in section at the bottom for anything I miss, but I'm kinda hesitant about that.
>>
>>94586296
The short hair one.
>>
>>94586197
>>94586215
Why are they calling it the Red Lion? It's referred to the White lion the comics.
>>
File: is that so.png (53KB, 156x168px) Image search: [Google]
is that so.png
53KB, 156x168px
>Alluras dad built the lions
>dude how do these lions work?
>"I dunno"
>sooooo, you built them and you dont know?
>"yep."
>they mind meld with us and we canc ontrol them with our thoughts and emotions? How'd you do that?
>"I dunno."
>Well, what kind of weapons do they have? What are their offensive cababilitys? Defensive? What can they do?
>"I dunno."
>So you dont understand anything about them even thought you BUILT them, but your're pretty sure they are the strongest most indestructible thing in the universe?
>"....I guess."
>>
>>94586261
But all the other lions are female. Therefore, yellow is either defective or a tranny.
>>
File: DG1bdy5U0AAe_2s.jpg (41KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DG1bdy5U0AAe_2s.jpg
41KB, 675x1200px
>>94586271
Pre Kerberos, maybe. Post, definitely not.
>>
>>94586373
Sven is already married you homewrecker
>>
>>94586412
>Kuron tries piloting the white lion
>He still can't
>The team bullies him mercilessly, as they should
But for real, will Kuron pilot it? Or do you think they'll get another alien member of the team?
>>
>>94586415
I doubt they'll ever really address it but I've been interpreting it as, like, the meteor psychically guiding him as to how to build them, maybe even in a trance-like state. and also it's got space magic so it can do stuff outside of the parameters it was built with
>>
>>94586456
Assuming there does wind up being a white lion, most of what I want to know is what damn body part it's gonna be. A weapon, maybe? A tail? Armor?
>>
>>94586421
yellow a mountain lion and a good, strong boy
>>
>>94586367
Keith's autistic attachment to Shiro is the most interesting part of his character desu.
>>
>>94586456
Kuron's going to fuck off away from team Voltron and Shiro's going to pilot it. The fact that it could be called the red lion has me scratching my chin.
>>
File: tumblr_ou9s16cAR91rhefa7o4_1280.jpg (322KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou9s16cAR91rhefa7o4_1280.jpg
322KB, 1280x1280px
>>94586462
quintessence is basically the cousin of spiral power
>>
>>94586480
It's not going to be apart of Voltron. Look at the cave drawing again anon >>94586197 It's a lone lion because Voltron doesn't need a 6th lion. It's a 6th wheel lion.
>>
>>94586480
It's the cock. But seriously, it would change the design of Voltron too much to attach another lion, and if they do it it's going to look absolutely retarded, so maybe the white lion will be an extra lion that helps out but isn't actually part of the team.
>>
File: tumblr_oujrj9icCB1qllu80o1_1280.jpg (452KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oujrj9icCB1qllu80o1_1280.jpg
452KB, 1280x1280px
>>94586077
>Not having all of the Shiro's for yourself
>>
>>94586549
The White Lion is a person.
>>
>>94586599
oh? who do you think it'll end up being?
>>
File: IMG_7539.jpg (624KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7539.jpg
624KB, 960x1280px
does anyone have the faked gif of shiro and keith pre kerberos?
>>
>>94586675
Look on tumblr in the sheith tag if noone answers.
>>
>>94586675
He looks like a douchebag.
>>
File: 1501892506830.png (140KB, 499x506px) Image search: [Google]
1501892506830.png
140KB, 499x506px
>>94585824
I have nothing to contribute but shitposts and it looked like there was some decent discussion going on for once so I went to go make some spaghetti instead.
>>94585872
If you insist.
>>
>>94586599
Shiro.
>>
Actually, the thing that upsets me the most about the lion swap is that Keith won't be piloting Red any more. Obviously Lance isn't able to cope with Red's super speed and I don't think he ever will. That's seriously wasted potential.
>>
File: voltronveh7.jpg (74KB, 345x395px) Image search: [Google]
voltronveh7.jpg
74KB, 345x395px
When?
>>
>>94586771
Wat, you should've show this coming considering Shiro told him twice last season that he would be piloting black. Not to mention, this is a reboot. You're upset over nothing.
>>
>>94586804
I know that. Still, it's pretty shitty that Lance will never be able to pilot Red as good as Keith did.
>>
File: tumblr_orswfpV4Cs1t24jg7o1_1280.jpg (126KB, 1000x766px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orswfpV4Cs1t24jg7o1_1280.jpg
126KB, 1000x766px
>>94586771
obviously Lance is gonna git gud water you talkin about
>>
>>94586666
No clue. King Alfor struck me as distinctly leonine, but since he was already the Red Paladin, that doesn't make much sense—even with the development that pilots can change alignments.

Whoever it is would be, as you said, an auxiliary force. White is traditionally the color of goodness, of healing, of entities that are powerful and knowledgeable but physically weak.

If the White Lion is included in VLD, I think the most likely candidate is Shiro: his body is spent from Galran experiments, he's either irrevocably weakened or 90% cyborg just to keep him alive. His final act is to allow his spirit to live on in the quintessence powering Voltron, in a psychic/ethereal way (such as when the lions indicate bayard special attacks to their pilots).

>>94586814
Lance has been growing as an individual and as a character, this season in particular. He's gonna get gud and stop being the class clown.
>>
>>94586771
>Keith doesn't give Lance and Allura the chance to actually adjust to their lions before sending them out on their first combat mission
well golly gee, I can't possibly imagine why they'd be making all those mistakes
>>
>>94586855
I'm not talking about just that. Lance mentioned himself that Allura has adjusted really well to Blue but he felt like he was lacking. Then not to mention that, back in ep 1, Lance was a cargo pilot who only got promoted because Keith booked it out of the garrison, meaning he was never as good as Keith.
>>
>>94586520
Nah its just Space Meth. Makes you feel powrrful, live longer, but also makes you ugly crazy and if you take to much ya die with death
>>
>>94586814
They all pilot the lions plain and boring so Im still not understanding why you're upset. Whenever Keith was in red it was nothing special. It's like watching Pidge pilot green, they're just piloting the lions and shooting down enemies. When they form into Voltron is when things get serious.
>>
>>94586798
Once Lotor finishes it.
>>
>>94586818
Carlos that wasn't even good.
>>
File: play of the game.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
play of the game.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>94586855
even Keith was flying like shit because he's not used to Black's controls

>>94586850
i noticed several of the on-foot team battles were framed to show off his combat improvement specifically, that was pretty neat
>>
>>94586875
>Lance mentioned himself that Allura has adjusted really well to Blue but he felt like he was lacking
>but he felt like he was lacking
Have you not paid attention to Lance for the last 3 seasons? one of the biggest parts of his character is that he has a massive inferiority complex, of course he thinks he's not good enough
>>
>>94586675
Don't have the exact post but you'll find it here: https://goodtohaveyouback.tumblr.com/
They made a reunion gif with punished Shiro too.
>>
>>94586520
>Mfw the dark creatures are actually anti-quintessence
>>
File: Netflix - Google Chrome_284.png (738KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Netflix - Google Chrome_284.png
738KB, 1440x900px
Did this line make anyone else kinda horny?
>>
File: White_lion.png (213KB, 611x196px) Image search: [Google]
White_lion.png
213KB, 611x196px
>>94586850
We will definitely come across the white lion in someway.
>>
>>94586946
No. It's not even sexual.
>>
>>94586946
It certainly made me wanna slap something
>>
>>94580852
Poor Sendak. He deserves all the happiness.
>>
>>94586965
How are you so sure?

The more I think about the idea of a Galran Shiro fusing with Voltron, the more I love it. I dig how Voltron isn't designed as inherently good, how the pilots can be hell-bent on death and destruction and the lions don't mind so long as the telepathic link is authentic.
>>
>>94586946
Is this the mythical dominant Keith you bitches always keep whining about?
>>
File: keith.png (230KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
keith.png
230KB, 1000x700px
>>94587030
>>
>>94586965
LAUREN?
>>
File: sendak and prorok.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
sendak and prorok.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>94587000
His page in the handbook has me more convinced than ever that we'll see him again. Note the differences between his page and Prorok's:

>commander vs former commander
>present tense vs past tense
>"ejected into space" vs "was killed"

Sendak got closer than any other galra (besides Zarkon) to capturing Voltron, he put the crew through some real shit. He's got enough baggage that it'd probably freak the paladins out a lot if he came back, which is why I think he will.
>>
The anti-switchfags keep filling up my cup with their tears.
>>
>>94587027
The cave drawing that was posted. Why would whoever made the cave drawings add that lone lion in the corner? If it was a person, then there would be a figure in the place of the lion. The white lions reveal is seasons away but this is our glimpse of it. You're free to think of whatever you want anon, this is my thoughts of course.
>>
>>94587089
I'm kinda surprised they've held off on bringing him back this long 2bh, I guess it's easier to show restraint with that kind of stuff when you get to write out all 78 episodes at once
>>
File: spread em.jpg (33KB, 458x446px) Image search: [Google]
spread em.jpg
33KB, 458x446px
>>94587082
Lel, no.
>>
>>94587109
That carving was made by the people of the planet they had just liberated to celebrate their arrival. It's not some ancient mystical shit, the ayylmaos are just mudrace barbarians who probably can't count.
>>
>>94587102
I liked the lion switch but this particular thread has been relatively civil with the criticisms or at least that's what it looks like to me. It's worth discussion imo, even when the writing goes well it's never going to be perfect.
>>
>>94587082
The white lion can only be piloted by Pidge due to her Italian heritage
Screencap this
>>
>>94587130
Are those skinny jeans or leggings?
>>
>>94587151
This. That anon didn't pay attention to the episode.
>>
>>94586798
Sequel series
This series is setting up the galactic federation
>>
>>94587162
They're pajama jeans
>>
>>94587151
Nothing isn't intentional in this show, I believe. If there's a 6th lion separated from Voltron in a cave drawing then that's something to keep in mind.
>>
>>94587151
>>94587193

Not that anon, but the mudraces mention a legend of Voltron, not just a recent history.
>>
>>94587206
I'd be so down for this. Legendary Defender has its flaws, but the writers have managed to keep me hooked so far, in a way that's pretty rare for any show. And if they continue on the trend of improvement they showed in season 3, shit's gonna be GOOD.
>>
>>94576233
Well apparently some Alteans are naturally able to manipulate quintessence. And the balmera implies quintessence was in our universe all along with the balmerans able to at least commune with their planet and had an idea of it. So maybe humans are like alteans and able to channel it. Blue generated that wormhole in episode one after all and they never said if that was a Lion thing or not.
>>
File: 1501027435369.jpg (275KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501027435369.jpg
275KB, 1280x1280px
I wish she was 7' tall.
>>
File: IMG_20170810_220449.jpg (161KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_220449.jpg
161KB, 708x1000px
>>94586077
Kuron is love.
Kuron is life.
Kuron a miracle of the universe.
Kuron may do some bad things in the future, but he still a good person, inside and out.
Kuron not for bully.
Kuron for tender love and care.
Kuron is you.
Kuron is me.
We are all Kuron, and Kuron is all of us.
>>
>>94587056
Where's the rest of the characters
>>
>>94587302
I have a better way to treat Kuron
Bullying
>>
File: 51328662_Alt04.jpg (35KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
51328662_Alt04.jpg
35KB, 520x520px
>It's a heroes fight the bad guys for 15 minutes straight only for one of the lions to eventually give their pilot the win button to solve the conflict episode.
>>
>>94587089
I agree, I think he's gonna be back. I just hope he doesn't immediately die when he comes back. But he probably will.
>>
File: better.png (293KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
better.png
293KB, 1000x700px
>>94587381

They don't matter.
>>
>>94587424
Yeah, that's my fear as well. That he'll either be used to show how far the paladins have come and they just beat him down, or killed off to make another big bad look more threatening.

What would you think of Sendak coming back totally bonkers after being trapped alone in space for months and months?
>>
>>94587453
What if he loses his memory and remembers that he used to fight for the galra? Only to realize that team voltron is making a better difference.
>>
>>94586946
Out of context, yes. But actually watching the episode when he said this only made me realize what a shitter he is
>>
>>94587453
Haggar's gonna be REEEEEEING to the druids about tfw no more funding for her cool robeast project and Lotor keeps pardoning people (and then sending them off to Syberia) so she doesn't have fodder for it anyway, just then Sendak's tube will wash up on the beach or w/e
>>
>>94587273
>So maybe humans are like alteans and able to channel it.
I have a very Lovecraftian approach to humans in that I do not believe they mean anything to the universe nor are they linked to anything cosmic related. So the idea that humans can do the same is laughable to me.

Have you ever considered maybe SLAV will be the one to build him the new arm based on the things he's learned about The Castle of Lions?
>>
:3
>>
>>94587520
It's cliche, but I'd like that. I just want redemption Sendak. Even though it won't happen.
>>
File: DG9uXKbUQAECc9G.jpg (201KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DG9uXKbUQAECc9G.jpg
201KB, 900x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRk0_VI1nGw
>How the intended audience of Voltron sees Voltron.
>>
>>94583822
Same, it was a cool touch. I really don't mind that they're suit colors didn't change
>>
>>94587591
Do not post the Kuron
>>
>>94587550
I definitely see him getting robeasted.
>>
>>94584819
So Blue is the Hufflepuff of Voltron? I dig it
>>
>>94587775
Everybody who said Blue was the easymodo lion was right.
>>
>>94587822
All the easymodo denyers were BTFO.
>>
File: 1498649629454.png (62KB, 245x255px) Image search: [Google]
1498649629454.png
62KB, 245x255px
>>94587822
>>94587846
Just because she's the motherly lion doesn't mean she's like your mothers, anon.
>>
>>94585014
Nah, he made the right choice on that one. Had he tried anything else Acxa would would have thoroughly thrashed Voltron. At their level of experience in new lions and a new pilot it was the best thing to do.
>>
>>94587916
Or yours Lance. When you came out, her vagina was already a clowncar.
>>
>>94587916
You will never have your milf waifu, shut the fuck up and get back to your bagpipes
>>
>>94584319
Sven never died and he probably never will here either
>>
>>94587997
I was always confident they'll go the Sven route with Shiro because Sven x Romelle was Lauren's OTP.
>>
>>94587822
Eh, I like it. Blue is ol' reliable. Holding Voltron up and helping the pilots realize their potential.
>>
>>94587822
this doesn't quite fit though, because if she was the ezmode lion anyone could pilot she wouldn't have opened for only Lance in the first episode, or locked him out later on.
even calling it the most accepting one isn't totally accurate, as it specifically wants to nurture potential but is willing to kick pilots out of the nest if it thinks they need to move on (from what we've seen)
>>
>>94588023
Yeah, it's the growth lion. Some of that stems from having a softer learning curve, and some of it stems from it being able to put its foot down when needed
>>
>>94588023
What's your point? Semantics?

"Most accepting of new pilots." What's confusing about that?
>>
>>94587997
He got killed by cova, and then they brought in his brother Ryou. I think you're referring to the bearded Sven in the Voltron force.
>>
>>94586415
He did say it practically engineered itself.
>>
>>94588050
He's one of the butthurt easymodo denier.
>>
Anyone else think Keith's dad is kind of hot?
>>
>>94588018
But what if Kuron wins the Romellebowl?
>>
>>94588018
>Sven x Romelle was Lauren's OTP
When did she say that? That's so cute!
>>
>>94588052
Sven NEVER died. Takashi died and Ryou came by much later.

Know your damn lore.
>>
>>94588066
Oh.

I mean, it's not difficult to picture. The lions aren't identical, so it stands to reason that would have softer controls, some would be more temperamental. Some interfaces would be dumbed-down for those technologically inexperienced, some would be more customizable.

Where are easymode deniers coming from?
>>
>>94588085
Yes, Sven was Takashi in the japanese dub, renamed Sven in the american dub, but he still DIED.
>>
>>94586549
I can see it becoming a backpack, weapon, or add-on of some other kind just like the 0-Raiser from Gundam 00.
>>
>>94586920
Acxa was still better than him.
>>
>>94588117
Sven never died. There was no Ryou in DotU. He lived and got Romelle for a waifu.
>>
>>94588050
it's a pretty clear distinction and not semantics.
>>94588066
like was pointed out, the actual text of the show goes against this interpretation. sorry anon but your headcanon was not wholly accurate
>>
>>94588080
This is why Kuron must die. I will not let him cuck Shiro.
>>
>>94588070
>Kind of
There is no "kind of", he's a goddamn masterpiece
>>
>>94586942
>Implying Quintessence isn't a parasite
>>
>>94588099
>Where are easymode deniers coming from?
Probably a mix of Lancefags and the "THEY SAID THEY WERE DOING THEIR OWN THING" screamers.
>>
>>94588080
Shiro deserves the Romussy. Not his clone.
>>
>>94588049
This, "ezmode" implies it takes anyone, Blue still has her own specific preferences. She refused Keith because he didn't need her, and Lance did.
>>
>>94588081
I'm trying to remember where I saw it. I think it was in her old deviantart account.

>>94588149
>>94588175
My niggas. Shiro should have best girl. He deserves it after all the shit he's going through.
>>
>>94588080
If Kuron wins the Romellebowl then I want him to be named Ryou.
>>
>>94588144
>Sven never died
this is good, but kuron still needs to fuck off. i don't know where anons are getting that kuron will cuck shiro for romelle
>>
>>94588196
>She refused Keith because he didn't need her,
Then why was that slut throwing her pheromones at Keith in the first episode?
>>
>>94588196
Bingo. She seems to be the most astute of all the Lions.
>>
>>94588171
>All these IP's
>Still fresh from the tumblr fiasco a few days ago
Uh oh, spaghettio's
They ruined the fucking poll and I know they're the type of Klancers that are absolute trash to anyone that doesn't ship their shit one
>>
>>94588080
I want Shiro to win but I can let it slide if Shiro is confirmed gay.
>>
>>94587822
Actually I suspect Blue Lion's revealed trait is going to be courage or something like that. A trait that can be more easily acquired or demonstrated than the others which are tied to core personality, so it's still easy mode, but they probably want to give it osmething.

I was annoyed they retconned the Red Lion's trait from being hot blooded to right-hand man, I mean the latter trait has always worked for the way Keith operated when Shiro was around but at the same time they stressed the importance of the Red Lion being so temperamental and hot blooded that it feels like a red herring (pun not intended).
>>
File: 1501716616396.png (258KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501716616396.png
258KB, 421x500px
>>94588237
>tumblr fiasco a few days ago
What?
>>
File: 1501992865845.jpg (261KB, 1200x669px) Image search: [Google]
1501992865845.jpg
261KB, 1200x669px
>>94588203
I want Shiro and Romelle to fall in love, only for Shiro to die later and Romelle to fall in love with Kuron because he's so similar to her dead husbando.
>>
>>94588224
>i don't know where anons are getting that kuron will cuck shiro for romelle
They're shitposting dumbasses. That interview today confirmed Lauren is a huge nostalgiafag with a giant nostalgia-boner for Voltron. Even more so than Joaquim.

If there is someone I have faith in bringing Shiro and Romelle together, it's her.
>>
File: tumblr_ohij28CZwp1rgpip3o5_1280.png (116KB, 599x492px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohij28CZwp1rgpip3o5_1280.png
116KB, 599x492px
>>94588228
Keith still has that weird catmancy thing going on they have yet to explain. worth noting that whatever it is, it isn't strong enough to overcome the lion's own wants
>>
>>94588243
They'll never make him gay. He's the MC's mentor figure, that might come off a bit "inappropriate" to some folks.
>>
>>94587102
We haven't had a single anti-switch anon that I've seen so far. They're criticizing the writing behind it, not the switch. Learn to read.
>>
>>94588080
Romelle deserves all forty Shiros so nobody is left out.
>>
>>94588249
Maybe Allura didn't quite understand Red lion as well?
>>
Why is Keith so pretty?
>>
File: 1501853842013.jpg (41KB, 356x607px) Image search: [Google]
1501853842013.jpg
41KB, 356x607px
amazon position
>>
>>94588287
It still makes me believe Keith was an experiment by the Galra and was stolen by a female Blade member.
>>
File: trash.png (462KB, 805x880px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
462KB, 805x880px
>>94588311
Because you have low standards.
>>
>>94588311
Because his mom and dad are good looking.
>>
>>94588262
Bingo elder was kind enough to start posting the voltron guidebook/handbook/whatever and some retard on tumblr was taking screenshots and explicitly saying "check on /co/ for more xd". Then we had either trolls or genuine posters that spoke like tumblr (I'm more inclined to believe that some were trolls) and the shipping poll we posted had Klance shoot up to the top. It sucks. Next time we should just remove Klance altogether to piss them off.
>>
>>94588249
Well generally your right hand guy in the group is the one who will swiftly take action in any circumstance. Sometimes portrayed as being hot blooded.
>>
>>94588287
> that picture
even in cartoonish cat form pidge is still a slut.
>>
>>94588249
It was "spoiled" in an interview to be a motherly-type personality that sees potential in pilots and wants to nurture it. Straight from based Lauren herself
>>
File: 1337429306191.jpg (20KB, 322x306px) Image search: [Google]
1337429306191.jpg
20KB, 322x306px
>>94588171
Why do some oldfags constantly look for butthurt like they're trying to sniff out weed in a schoolkid's backpack or reach so hard to interpret everything as someone getting BTFO? Can't people just disagree sometimes?
>>
>>94588311
Because he's a good girl (male).
>>
>>94588311
Bcause of the lack of Shiro's hot bod on screen.
>>
>>94588350
inb4 that one autist that says that doesn't count and that's not how Word of God works
>>
>>94588311
Because he's a lab-synthesized sleeper agent who will attempt to seduce all the other paladins once his mission is activated.
>>
>>94586412
I didn't follow the Devil's Forge Voltron comics, anyone able to sum up what the White Lion's deal was? Art seems nice though, a lot better than the dreck they publish for the current wave of Voltron comics.
>>
>>94587444
Based on this chart, would Pidge top Keith or vice versa?
>>
>>94588354
Because everyone shat on the oldfags when this series started. They threw a shitton of salt and recited that "doing their own thing" mantra over and over.
>>
File: tumblr_ottzw0DKCM1rhefa7o1_540.jpg (113KB, 540x801px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ottzw0DKCM1rhefa7o1_540.jpg
113KB, 540x801px
>>94588143
of course she is, he hasn't had his gun ninja training montage yet
>>
>>94588237
I'm not sure whether it's tumblr folks or just more people have finished the new season, but I think I'll hold off on that new poll for another couple days just in case.
>>
>>94588410
So you're dragging out some revenge tantrum and dismissing anyone who disagrees with you now?
>>
>>94588402

Pidge and Matt tag-team raping Shiro and Kuron. Keith should actually be on a separate chart because the only thing he'll ever top is himself naked, spread eagle in the cockpit of his lion while the rest of the castle is asleep.

Then Coran is off playing with his mustache.
>>
>>94588410
Oldfags can't take a little disagreement without getting assblasted, good to know.
>>
>>94588410
That's not getting shat on you giant baby.
>>
>>94588340
I thought the person you want for that kind of position is someone who can reliably keep their cool at times, especially when the leader is out of commission.
>>
File: 1309902038071.jpg (26KB, 443x360px) Image search: [Google]
1309902038071.jpg
26KB, 443x360px
>>94588451
>>94588457
>>94588484
Feels good to be right.
>>
>>94588435
Please do, I mean, I can't control you, but take my suggestion to hold off on it. And also a suggestion to remove Klance from it.
>>
Hi, I work on the show ask me anything
>>
>>94588524
What is Kuron?
>>
>>94588524
Which character has the biggest cock?
>>
>>94588524
Will Lotor get cucked by Keith again?
>>
>>94588524
Why is Keith the way he is?
>>
>>94588524
Is there an alternate reality in which Shiro and Pidge are secretly in love?
>>
>>94588524
Is Cova male or female?
>>
>>94588537
Ugly.
>>94588545
Allura.
>>94588551
Yes.
>>
>>94588524
When's the crossdressing episode?
>>
>>94588524
Is Mitch Trubisky the next Joe Montana or Tom Brady?
>>
>>94588524
what's the consistency of lance's cum REALLY like?
>>
>>94586456
I feel like there might be a white lion or sixth bayard or SOMETHING so we can see exactly what Shiro's transformed weapon will look like, since it's not connected to the color but the person wielding it. And S1/S2 Shiro vanished before he could do anything with it.

Anyone kind of underwhelmed with Allura's weapon being a whip? I was hoping it'd be a trident or spear or at least something more regal.
>>
>>94588552
Autism.
>>94588558
Yes.
>>94588567
A cat.
>>
>>94588524
Can you tell me if Sendak is going to get with Shiro?
>>
>>94588578
Why are you guys convinced there will be a white lion? In DotU it was just some illusion that represented Alfor.
>>
>>94588578

Anon, we all know why Allura has a whip.
>>
>>94588574
Season 7.
>>94588575
Faggot.
>>94588577
Like oil.
>>
>>94588301
Wtf I wish I was Romelle now
>>
File: 1501559528848.png (1MB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1501559528848.png
1MB, 1280x905px
>>94588524
Beach episode/both teams having to work together when?
>>
>>94588558
It's this reality. They need to breed to create the perfect Axis baby.
>>
File: slutty mcslutface.png (188KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
slutty mcslutface.png
188KB, 1000x700px
>>94588603
>>94588578
>>
>>94588603
Because she wants to turn the Galra into her slaves. She's gonna make Kolivan change his name to Toby.
>>
>>94588434
I'm honestly really hoping they can cokntact Sven again and Lance gets trained by him.
>>
>>94588640
I want Allura to beat the paladins for not defending the universe hard enough.
>>
>>94588493
No that's the left hand. You need the right to take immediate action when necessary. The left should leave peop le surprised.
>>
>>94588524
I immediately believe you, will any of the characters lose their virginity by the end of the series?
>>
>>94588712
>implying I write with my right hand
>>
>>94588578
Dunno if underwhelmed is the word. I definitely was expecting a staff like in 2x13. And it's kinda cliche you have to admit - oh, the big strong woman has a whip, how original. But the scenes of her using it were cool.
>>
>>94588712
I wasn't even aware there was a distinction between the two.
>>
>>94588524
When will that Kim fuck nuke us?
>>
File: tumblr_ou6jlp7dxG1r8ippko1_500.png (223KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou6jlp7dxG1r8ippko1_500.png
223KB, 500x638px
>>94588675
kek, this is exactly what I thought after that episode. they've all but confirmed more alternate-reality shenanigans in that latest interview, so it's not even entirely out of the question
>>
>>94588524
Will Allura revive her race by making mixed Altean/Galra babies?
>>
File: 1455531347700.jpg (25KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1455531347700.jpg
25KB, 320x180px
>>94588386
Here. I'll do it for him so we can move on.
>>
>>94588748
LEFTIES ARE THE DEVIL.
>>
>>94583187
At least she still sucked really hard on her first mission, though you can probably blame that on Keith.
>>
>>94588682
I WANT TO SEE ALLURA TWERK! I WANT TO SEE ALLURA TWERK!
>>
File: DGdc4K8W0AAVpSV.jpg (68KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
DGdc4K8W0AAVpSV.jpg
68KB, 1366x768px
>>94588578
I couldn't tell what the difference was between her bayard and Pidge's 2bh.
>>
File: smug racist.png (126KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
smug racist.png
126KB, 500x373px
>>94588797
>Implying I would ever soil myself with filthy galra seed
GALRA'S NEED TO BE GASSED
>>
>>94588502
Yeah, I genuinely want to know how many closet klancefags we have, but we can't exactly find out if we have randos running in to throw things off. A necessary sacrifice.

though if they find it they'd probably run in to give 1 star to shidge and zeith and whatever else they find terribly problematic, but whatever, can't prepare for everything
>>
>>94588777
When people talk about a leader having "right and left hands" it's meant in two contexts. He either has two people he can put his full trust in for what he needs done or that one is the so called noble type who serves as the face in his absence while the other is the kind who will stab all your enemies in the back but also keep things rolling.
>>
>>94588761
Yeah it definitely was kind of cliche, especially after they tried to change it around by making her armor be pink for a samurai-esque reason about remembering fallen warriors. But I guess I'm willing to forgive it because Allura was using it in the style of a Belmont instead of the usual Wonder Pink style. Which I agree was pretty cool.
I guess my other big annoyance with the whip is that it looks like a pure energy weapon compared to the rest of the bayards. Seems out-of-place when a transformable staff with whip-like properties would've worked just fine.
>>
File: B-oui0xUUAACMFW.jpg (18KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
B-oui0xUUAACMFW.jpg
18KB, 600x400px
>>94583329
Garner=yellow
Eastwood=black
Jones=red
Sutherland=blue
I'd watch that, but who gets green?
>>
>>94588797
Why would she need to mix races? She has Coran. I don't think he's all that old that he'd be infertile.
>>
File: DGabfXfUIAAYmsX.jpg (76KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
DGabfXfUIAAYmsX.jpg
76KB, 797x720px
>>94588675
I can't believe Svance is going to be canon. I can't believe Sven is going to cheat on Slav, the love of his life, like that.
>>
File: tumblr_ou9wmbqwNC1t4oozko1_1280.jpg (280KB, 1000x1398px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou9wmbqwNC1t4oozko1_1280.jpg
280KB, 1000x1398px
>>94588761
yeah they utilized it well, instead of just disabling enemies she was flinging them around with her insane hulk strength and cutting stuff in half. shit was cash
>>
>>94588874
Before people from tumblr started linking to the threads here, didn't the poll results only have like 1 or 2 Klance votes anyway? I remember it having the least votes at least.
>>
File: 1483663694099.png (155KB, 334x610px) Image search: [Google]
1483663694099.png
155KB, 334x610px
>>94588874
Zeith is love.
>>
>>94588927
Yeah, it had very few (there were a handful of ships with 0 so not the absolute lowest, but pretty far down there)
>>
File: 1502250296311.png (71KB, 132x231px) Image search: [Google]
1502250296311.png
71KB, 132x231px
>>94588920
Lance's homo-awakening is him getting full chub from Sven's sultry accent giving him commands
>>
>>94588979
>Sven fully cures Lance's phimosis
>>
>>94588874
>I genuinely want to know how many closet klancefags we have
I don't hate it and think the occasional thread hysterics over it are pretty silly, but I don't especially like it either. It's okay.
>>
File: DG6vm8SWsAEj8co.jpg (288KB, 1199x803px) Image search: [Google]
DG6vm8SWsAEj8co.jpg
288KB, 1199x803px
>>94588904
>>94588924
It's a wonder woman lasso lads.
>>
>>94589012
Tumblr please go
Tbqh I wouldn't hate it if it's fans didn't act completely Klancerous
>>
>>94589042
I do think it's an incredible stroke of luck how similar "klancer" and "cancer" sound.
>>
>>94589022
Would Allura be into bondage?
>>
File: hand gesture.gif (584KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hand gesture.gif
584KB, 320x180px
>>94588669
That got me thinking about Levar Burton doing cameo voices for this show, and now I'm wondering if we're going to get any of the old cast doing voices for the show. Maybe Blaytz will turn out to be voiced by Michael Bell, or they'll give Neil Ross a cameo where he's bossing around Shiro or one of his clones for an MGS3 joke.
>>
File: 1502381559044.png (233KB, 513x631px) Image search: [Google]
1502381559044.png
233KB, 513x631px
>>94588979
He became fully erect at first "yoohoo".
>>
>>94588904
I think it'd be cool as hell if she could straighten it out to turn it into a staff, multiple weapon modes like Zarkon had (and I guess Lance has with the sniper rifle?)

Could wind up making for a really good moment if it happens. Suddenly Allura's fighting at 100%
>>
>>94589060
She's a princess

Also a space elf
>>
>>94589093
I agree, and Zarkon's black bayard having multiple modes sets a good precedent for this show allowing the paladins to have multiple weapon types to keep on-foot combat fresh and to appeal to the toymakers and chuuni types. I know as a kid of the age of the intended audience I was pretty into thematic transformable weapons.
>>
File: mice11.png (186KB, 440x501px) Image search: [Google]
mice11.png
186KB, 440x501px
gotta love the mice
>>
>>94589042
I didn't start watching until after whatever all the Shallura drama was that went down and I don't have a tumblr so I never have to see that stuff outside of what's posted in the thread. Maybe I'd hate it if I saw that stuff every day too but when I see all the reactions to it here, the most I can muster is a shrug because I just haven't built up that resentment yet.
>>
>>94589159
Then surely you saw the attempted blackmail, right? That was a Klancer, which reflects badly on the voltron fandom and (rightly) on Klancer's
>>
File: IMG_8217.png (279KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8217.png
279KB, 640x360px
>>94588326
shush
>>
>>94589219
why does he have a mullet
>>
>>94589154
Mice anon, I have a gift for you
>>
>>94589200
Yeah, am I supposed to hate something because a retarded underage did a dumb thing? That gave me extreme second-hand embarrassment, not rage. If I hated something because of its fans, I'd stop watching VLD altogether.
>>
>>94589101
Is that a yes?
>>
>>94589252
Because his voltron counterpart did too
>>
>>94589252
Because original Keith did too.
>>
File: mice250.png (173KB, 497x498px) Image search: [Google]
mice250.png
173KB, 497x498px
>>94589257
Really? what is it?
T-This isn't what I think it is? Isn't it?
>>
>>94589257
Fuck off Cova.
>>
>>94589252
because it's cute
>>
>>94589269
I don't mean to say you should hate them, I was just giving a reason as to why they get flak around here.
>>
>>94589303
>>94589304
Lance and Shiro had mullets too though
>>
>>94589252
Because he's in a Korean boyband.
>>
I want to yank on Keith's mullet.
>>
File: mice anon gift.png (119KB, 310x366px) Image search: [Google]
mice anon gift.png
119KB, 310x366px
>>94589311
(^・ω・^ )
He just wants to be your friend!
>>
>>94589354
Well they can't ALL have mullets, that would just be silly
>>
>>94589252
Technically it's not a mullet, mullets are short on top and long on the bottom. He's just a wild child that probably cuts his hair with a knife only when it gets annoying. I'm sure if Lance hadn't called it that we wouldn't be using the words at all.
>>
>>94589159
I suspect that most of the resentment comes from people who trawl through the tag on tumblr looking for fanart. It's kind of unavoidable, cause if you blacklist "klance" it blocks out a ton of things that aren't actually related to klance, because people will just slap that tag on anything voltron related to get it seen by more people.

That said, when I'm feeling real pissy about it, I just don't check the tag for a while.
>>
>>94589393
I want to punch Keith in the dick.
>>
>>94589419
That kitty is a 10/10, would let corrupt
>>
>>94589333
Oh, I understand that. Sometimes people freak out over the mere mention of the ship even when it's not about the tumblr shippers though and that seems a little excessive to me. I'm not even sure why I'm defending it when I don't feel strongly about it, maybe the contrarian in me just wants to take the opposing stance.
>>
>>94589441
>cuts his hair with a knife
This is the most fun way to cut your hair
>>
File: 1501792492631.png (549KB, 892x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1501792492631.png
549KB, 892x2400px
>>94589425
>>
File: 83648238934.png (85KB, 609x407px) Image search: [Google]
83648238934.png
85KB, 609x407px
>>94589419
>>
>>94589441
Yeah it's not really a mullet, it's more unkempt than anything.
>>
>>94589446
I want to lock Keith in a chastity belt and laugh at him.
>>
File: DG8xiRmUMAAF3qv.jpg (44KB, 694x671px) Image search: [Google]
DG8xiRmUMAAF3qv.jpg
44KB, 694x671px
Wait a minute. They're going to Lotor's base in S4.
What are the chances that Pidge finds Matt's signal there, goes off to find him on her own only for Keith and the others to realize that she's missing. What are the chances that Shiro is also on board Lotor's base because of project Kuron?
>>
When will Shiro die? When will Kallura happen? Who will fight who in the final battle?
>>
>>94589354
His was longer. Also this >>94589425
>>
File: mice545.png (644KB, 1009x1009px) Image search: [Google]
mice545.png
644KB, 1009x1009px
>>94589419
D'aww, what an adorable cat.
Huh, suddenly I feel like sacrificing myself to that thing, oh wait, no I don't. Nice try, Cova anon, but actually I'm wearing earplugs right now and believe it or not, these eyes you're seeing right now are closed. So, there's no way I can fall for your evil mind tricks. You didn't affect me a̳͠t̝̪̘̭̣̭̘͡ ̢͉̟a͠ļ͈̘͚̯ļ̹͇̯͕͎. Better luck next time!
>>
>>94589535
Kallura has already happened in your heart.
>>
>>94589535
>When will Shiro die?
season 8, when Keith finally goes crazy
>When will Kallura happen?
Never because Lotllura is happening.
>Who will fight who in the final battle?
Everyone vs. the quintessence
>>
>>94589546
>Slight demon text
What powers do you hold?
>>
File: DG8xLHVVYAAqVQ1.jpg (109KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DG8xLHVVYAAqVQ1.jpg
109KB, 1200x675px
>>94589529
Voltron loves their parallel scenes.
>>
>>94589595
Yandere Keith is best boy.
>>
>>94589529
Matt is with the rebels. Voltron supports anti-galra activity. If they have the choice they won't send Pidge alone. She'll either go with Kuron or Lance to make contact and bring back a representative to join the coalition.
>>
Miceanon. Share your screencap folder.
>>
>>94589529
that Korean trailer seemed to confirm Pidge going off on her own after Matt, but it's a filthy lying trailer so who knows for sure.
>>
>>94589546
So meeseanon. What do you think about the mice in the show? Personally I think that they're also quintessence infused like Cova and that's how they telepathically communicate with Allura.
>>
>>94576021
i can hear this image
>>
>>94589419
Given the show's current track record do you think they'll reveal that the entity possessing Cova will turn out to be a creature named Jaga? Since that was Cova's name in the original Golion.
>>
>>94589595
>Never because Lotllura is happening.
Go back to your goddamn abandoned lighthouse, Lotllura Ancient.
>>
>>94589703
Aww shieeeet I almost forgot about Jaga. I wouldn't be surprised if they use it too.
>>
>>94589622
https://mega.nz/#F!a4FCHB6T!QNcyfWz1aesTQgMYvRXJdQHere's an outdated version of a few pics from my folder, it's all yours my friend.

>>94589685
An intriguing theory, it could surely give them a bigger role in the show so I want to believe in it as well. Let's hope for the best.
>>
>>94589625
Like I said>>94589615, I'm guessing Kuron because he's lionless and reliable as far as they know. Plus that's a better chance of Matt coming back to the Castle if Pidge and notShiro are there finding him. Lance because he's Keith's right hand now. That means he's expected to take care of everything Keith can't personally see to. Keith will probably be wrapped up with Coalition stuff and maybe Allura too. Hunk...for some reason I just don't see Hunk going with.
>>
>>94586946
It made me want to cut my wrists to linkin park
>>
>>94589595
>Lotllura is happening.
kek
KEK
>>
>>94589625
Oh god, remember the trailer for season 2 teasing super hard that Shiro would die horribly when it turned out he got fixed in one episode and the vision of him walking off was just a hallucination?
>>
>>94589765
Oh yeah, are you or anyone else going to a con with a q&a? I'd like to turn in a question to be asked if that happens again. Namely "will we get mouse #5?"
>>
File: 1502243134286.jpg (161KB, 509x510px) Image search: [Google]
1502243134286.jpg
161KB, 509x510px
>>94589606
>keith's face when lance cockblocked him
>>
File: 5.0.png (1MB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
5.0.png
1MB, 1000x700px
>>94589792
Let the fool dream.
>>
File: 8927345789.png (1MB, 1419x800px) Image search: [Google]
8927345789.png
1MB, 1419x800px
>>94589793
also half the fandom was convinced Lance was getting kidnapped because a big hand picked him up

then he got kidnapped anyway but it was a completely different episode, wew
>>
Lotllura still has a chance of happening, you know.
>>
File: CoXjDWSWEAAUEr4.jpg (20KB, 313x661px) Image search: [Google]
CoXjDWSWEAAUEr4.jpg
20KB, 313x661px
>>94589529
I have a feeling Season 4 will end with them either running into the real Shiro or a room full of Kurons as the climax of the very last episode, since this show seems to love ending on cliffhangers.
>>
>>94589837
No it doesn't.
>>
>>94589837
Where is the proof? Hmm? We have seen nothing, absolutely nothing to indicate he's interested in Allura
>>
File: 1489452849078.png (600KB, 1054x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1489452849078.png
600KB, 1054x1045px
>>94589837
It happens in no reality. I've checked the numbers.
>>
>>94589804
I don't go to cons, sorry.
But I support the notion of asking mice related questions, there's still so much we don't know yet. I wonder if Platt and Chuchule are also parents in this version, for example.
>>
>>94589875
Lotor and Allura haven't properly met and Keith doesn't show any interest in Allura either. I highly doubt Kallura is going to happen which gives Lotllura a huge chance.
>>
File: 1502478710981.png (99KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1502478710981.png
99KB, 249x249px
>>94589837
Of course it does, anon. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>94589765
Wow. Thanks.
You're really devoted to these mice, and I respect that.
>>
>>94589905
>I highly doubt Kallura is going to happen
You wanna bet?
>>
File: 1381170844715.jpg (29KB, 356x240px) Image search: [Google]
1381170844715.jpg
29KB, 356x240px
>>94589905
You speak like the ones I once argued with in my old geocities days.
>>
>>94589905
Who is this anon?
>>
Who voiced young King Alfor and why does it sound like Jude Law?
>>
>>94589905
They were heavily hinted at in s2 anon.
>>
>>94589905
By this logic Lance has the most chance considering he's been flirting with her since season 1
>>
>>94589905
>Implying they won't start leading up to Kallura
>Implying that Lotllura would go beyond Lotor having an obsession
>>
File: Morvok_is_tight.jpg (55KB, 1200x667px) Image search: [Google]
Morvok_is_tight.jpg
55KB, 1200x667px
DEATH TO ALTEANS
VREPIT SA
>>
>>94589905
Give me your 90s geocities page so I can send you hatemail.
>>
>>94589958
Fuck off, footfag.
>>
>>94589521
>>94589446
Bullying best boy is wrong. Shit on Lance instead.
>>
File: DCTyeOBVwAI0LH-.jpg (432KB, 1813x2011px) Image search: [Google]
DCTyeOBVwAI0LH-.jpg
432KB, 1813x2011px
>>94589831
>enemy of that episode is a giant dick/vagina monster
>doesn't dick anyone
What a fucking waste.
>>
>>94589970
fight me, you little cunt
>>
>>94589831
Personally I thought he was gonna get broken bones and another coma. Was hoping Pidge would save him and she at least tried. I can't remember, is the count 1:1 or 1:2 on lance and Pidge saving each other?
>>
File: 1485044868192.png (694KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485044868192.png
694KB, 1366x768px
>>94589989
>>
>>94589944
Lance has no chance and Keith doesn't care about Allura in this Voltron series. Lotor will likely romance Allura. Lotor is no longer a completely evil villain and finally my ship can sail after so many decades.
>>
I know a lot of people like to complain about the lion switch, but does anyone else feel like this season is the one where the show really found it's feet?

First season was solid but the structure and pacing was all over the place as if it didn't feel like it really knew what it wanted to be. Did it want to tell a completely continuous story with a longrunning plot? Did it want to be mostly monster-of-the-week for the young kids with the main plot being largely a background excuse to tie things together? Was a really mixed bag that attempted at some serious longer-running arcs (castle invasion, Balmera) but kept throwing standalone fillers like the bounty hunter episode.

Season two seemed like it was settling into the episodic MotW format for the most part, and the characters' personalities became even more cartoonish to the point it got really annoying, but then it brought in the whole Keith finding himself arc which dragged on too long. I was tempted to drop the show if it was going to keep on being like this.

But season three is where it finally seems to come together. The characters no longer act like caricatures, they're trying for more ambitious plot threads, and each of the episodes is really building off of the last one. The show still seems to have issues with being a bit schizophrenic and I don't think it'll ever escape that completely but if the rest of the show retains this structure I think it'll turn out pretty great.
>>
>>94589614
I'm surprised fujos haven't latched on to the idea yet.
>>
>bullying the only Lotllura anon that we had in a long while
Anons, pls. Let's not drive off diversity.
>>
>>94589989
Morvok a smol CUTE
>>
>>94589944
Vld is more feminist than the previous shows, so naturally Lotor will get Allura because he respects women more than Keith and Lance
>>
>>94590005
Did you fail to see how softly Keith spoke to Allura after the comet incident? Also in the same episode he was being a bitch, he gave Allura credit for finding them and learning to pilot Blue.
>>
>>94590004
Episode where Morvok goes to extraordinary lengths to get pictures of Keith's feet.
>>
File: DGs7PUEUAAAPr01.jpg (178KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DGs7PUEUAAAPr01.jpg
178KB, 750x1000px
>>94589944
The only way Allurance happens is if we meme it into reality.
>>
>>94590011
No, don't ruin this! This is blast from the past for me.
>>
>>94590011
I know who to bully! Kuron's stupid face
>>
>>94590034
That's just Keith fulfilling his leadership role, dumbass. There have been no hints of romance between Keith and Allura. Allura is either ending up single or going to be with Lotor.
>>
>>94590007
>anyone else feel like this season is the one where the show really found it's feet?
I don't know, can't really comment on it yet considering we only have 7 episodes out of 14. It's currently incomplete.
>>
>>94590011
If they can't handle this bullying then they don't deserve to be here.

Allura would never get feel anything romantic for obvious Galra scurge. Die, Lotorullanon.
>>
>>94590034
Literally the same argument the Sheithers use.
>>
>>94590060
Why are Lotllurafags like this?
>>
File: they know what they were doing.jpg (424KB, 1318x1490px) Image search: [Google]
they know what they were doing.jpg
424KB, 1318x1490px
>>94590037
The episode ends with Morvok failing but gets kicked by Keith's barefoot in the end.

It was worth it.
>>
File: 1502049234691.jpg (82KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502049234691.jpg
82KB, 1440x900px
>>94589978
Lance was already made to be bullied, it's too easy. Everyone already knows how useless he is and he doesn't even know how to count right. We need a bigger challenge. Quick, someone bully Zarkon.
>>
>>94590087
They might be delusional but they are still better than Klancers and Shallurans.
>>
>>94590061
True, but whereas the last two seasons kept bouncing around as to what they wanted to do this season was seven straight episodes of main plot progression without diversion. Even the alternate reality episode revealed a lot of backstory and tied into Lotor's overall plans.
>>
>>94590101
.........Why did you take pictures of Keith's feet!!?
>>
File: lance is for ______.png (222KB, 513x631px) Image search: [Google]
lance is for ______.png
222KB, 513x631px
>>94590073
>Allura would never get feel anything romantic for obvious Galra scurge
That leaves only the best boy then.
>>
>>94590073
Keith is Galra too now. According to your logic then that means Kallura will never happen.
>>
>>94590101
>filename
What were they doing I'm retarded please explain?
>>
File: 1493867664513.png (225KB, 900x728px) Image search: [Google]
1493867664513.png
225KB, 900x728px
>>94590060
>>94590086
Never change, Lotllura anon.
>>
You're not getting a crossdressing for humor episode in this day and age, it's not pc anymore. Give up hope.
>>
>>94590038
But what does it say? On a side note I hope the nips or Viking descendants settle the moon first.
>>
>>94590108
Impossible, he's too beautiful to bully
>>
>>94590134
Because back in season 2, I mentioned they showed Keith's feet and someone demanded pics and I complied?

>>94590141
Foot fetishizing.
>>
>>94590101
What episode did that happen in again? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>94590138
Keith is her one Galra exception.
>>
>>94590144
Crossdressing for titillation, then.
>>
>>94590144
At best we'll get an episode where an alien species thinks Allura is male and everyone else is female.
>>
I think this is the most fun /vld/ had all day. Bullying a Lotllura anon kek.
>>
>>94590142
I want this to be updated for post-S3.
Also I miss the artist that did this....
>>
>>94590004
>>94590101
Best boy has best feet. Pottery.
>>
>>94590142
Where's the Klancer world and Galra Trash Party?
>>
File: tumblr_ouihusgj1D1ukdw46o1_1280.jpg (283KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouihusgj1D1ukdw46o1_1280.jpg
283KB, 1280x782px
>>94590007
I feel this way even though I'm not down on S2 as much as most, but it just felt like things really took off this season in a lot of fun and totally unexpected ways. I enjoyed the show before but now I'm genuinely excited to see where they go from here.
>>
>>94590176
That's fucking stupid. If you think Allura can fall for Keith (who is part Galra) then she could also fall for Lotor (also part Galra). Keith is a piece of shit. Lotor can treat her better.
>>
>>94590176
>He doesn't know about the dicking that she regularly gets in secret
>>
>>94590172
S2E05 Eye of the Storm

I hope your friend enjoys it.
>>
>>94590101
Keith sleeps in his boots. His feet have got to reek.
>>
>>94590176
Keep moving those goalposts.
>>
>>94590205
Klocusts in the lower left, and the Galra everything is in the Galra Palace.

>>94590204
I wonder if we'll get to see them be purple.
>>
>>94590209
Lotllura will never happen. It triggers Lauren.
>>
>>94590209
Yeah but Lotor is ugly.
>>
>>94590209
>Keith is a piece of shit
Uh huh
>Lotor can treat her better
You mean parading her around like a trophy? He seems like the type to do that
>>
File: 1491314380599.png (1MB, 1318x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1491314380599.png
1MB, 1318x1034px
>>94590209
>>
>>94590235
Lotor is a donut steel in this series.
>>
i hope keith and allura get space aids and die
>>
>>94590235
How do you know what Lauren's plans are? VLD is very different from the old Voltron series. Kallura isn't set in stone anymore because they are doing their own thing and I see no romantic interest between those two. Lotllura still has a chance.
>>
>>94590187
An alien species will find out Pidge is female and believe the other four must be female as well as they have never seen humans before. After that its brainwashing the five of them into be the perfect wives for the aliens, at least until Allura saves the day and sets them free.
>>
Oh dear.
>>
>>94590289
Lauren has already confirmed she's an autist about how it used to be. Kallura's happening, Lotllura ancient.
>>
>>94590189
Fuck off. Lotllura can still happen.
>>
>>94590216
They have a spicy, erotic aroma.
>>
File: 163242152611.jpg (35KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
163242152611.jpg
35KB, 615x346px
Which boy respects women the most?
>>
>>94590291
Hunk is the only one that would be a good wife.
>>
>>94590216
Galra don't have BO
>>
>>94590291
Ok. Maybe not the wife thing. But that's like the perfect setup to make an alien race think the rest of the team besides Allura is female.
>>
>>94590308
Shiro
>>
>>94590308
Pidge, because he is one.
>>
The Kallurans and Lotllurans are finally duking it out. Wow. This feels ancient.
>>
File: tumblr_ota6jndAlF1rt780jo1_1280.png (881KB, 948x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ota6jndAlF1rt780jo1_1280.png
881KB, 948x1500px
>>94590305
>>
>>94590311
That's why He doesn't need brainwashing. They don't have to do it to Hunk because he's already perfect but the others need some severe shock treatment and conditioning clockwork orange style.
>>
File: tumblr_od0kh4HKjS1vc2f25o1_1280.png (521KB, 1280x1006px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od0kh4HKjS1vc2f25o1_1280.png
521KB, 1280x1006px
>>94590305
>>
>>94590289
>VLD is very different from the old voltron series
You mean storywise besides major plot points? What major plot points did they bring back....oh, that's right! Shiro disappeared and we're not entirely sure if the one we have is the shiro we know, similarly Sven in the original left for a while before coming back. The lion switch which is the same as in the original. Kallura will happen.
>>
>>94590328
shipwar. shipwar never changes
>>
>>94590308
Lotor and his feminist agenda.
>>
>>94590289
They aren't super romantic at the moment because it's pretty obvious they recreated Keith and Allura to be like Zuko and Katara. Lauren shipped Zutara and is a Voltron oldfag.
>>
>>94590328
It was bound to happen.
This war between the two factions are older than most oldfags here.
>>
File: 63599922_p19.jpg (507KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63599922_p19.jpg
507KB, 800x1000px
I want an episode where Hunk gets turned into a girl
>>
>>94590319
Let me have my fetish.
>>
File: 1496792275731.png (1014KB, 1433x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496792275731.png
1014KB, 1433x1600px
>>94590339
Tbf you wouldn't need to brainwash Lance either, he's easily manipulated and dommed. Some light negging will keep him in check
>>
>>94590373
What the fuck is your point? Zutara never happened. You are just proving Kallura won't either this time around. Stop playing yourself. Kallurafag.
>>
File: 1491855015997.png (568KB, 800x935px) Image search: [Google]
1491855015997.png
568KB, 800x935px
>>94590385
Same.
>>
>>94590397
>he's easily manipulated
this is correct
> and dommed.
lies
>>
>>94590397
I just want the guys dressed as girls and undergoing some intense brainwashing while they try their hardest to resist.
>>
File: kallura throughout the ages.jpg (200KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
kallura throughout the ages.jpg
200KB, 851x315px
>>94590408
Remember me, Lotllura anon? When Keith cucked you before?

It looked...
JUST
THIS.
>>
File: tumblr_oub61fsWRi1u7svrgo2_1280.jpg (86KB, 1280x677px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oub61fsWRi1u7svrgo2_1280.jpg
86KB, 1280x677px
>>94590430
is a cat mindfuck fine too?
>>
>>94590408
Yeah, Zutara never happened but it could have. Now it is Lauren's chance to make it happen.
>>
The urge to galrafag or continue watching the ship war happen is hurting me
Fuck it
>Allura has ship wars on galrachan
>>
>>94590442
Voltron Force was such shit, but this delicious brown Keith is top tier
>>
>>94590442
That shit happened in the PAST. Lotor is more likely than ever going to be with Allura now. Keith is too autistic and doesn't care for her.
>>
File: i544f12701.jpg (24KB, 360x328px) Image search: [Google]
i544f12701.jpg
24KB, 360x328px
>This thread right now
Why can't Klancers and Sheithfags duke it out like this?
>>
>>94590430
Who would give in first and who would resist the hardest?
>>
>>94590442
>Kallura from that ugly ass nickelodeon version
I'm not Lotllura anon, but that shit doesn't feel like it should count
>>
>>94589595
In the final battle Zarkon and Haggar will sacrifice themselves to stop the quintessence once and for all

they'll die in each other's arms
>>
>>94590476
What makes this ship war particularly great is that we're finally witnessing the oldest shipwar in Voltron's history. They've had years of honing their bants. It's like watching a piece of history, ya know?
>>
File: acxa.png (804KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
acxa.png
804KB, 1280x720px
Keith a shit and Lotor a shit. I want Alluracxa to happen
>>
>>94590469
This is also Lauren's chance to make Lotllura endgame. Kallura was never that important to the Voltron story as you Kallurafags claim.
>>
>>94589615
I'm convinced that Pidge is going to go off on her own, possibly at a really bad time (someone said in an interview she's gonna very nearly cross a line or something to that effect)
>>
>>94590552
I too, believe that Pidge will go off on her own to find Matt.
>>
File: C8LszXRVwAIr9vh.jpg (81KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C8LszXRVwAIr9vh.jpg
81KB, 1200x900px
>>94590497
Voltron Force was so bad. I blame those fucking Donuts.

>>94590515
It does too count.

>>94590502
Keith cares about Allura. He's being the reluctant leader and he's learning from it. He was the voice of reason when Hira was trying to tempt Allura.

Lauren will never make Lotllura happen. She loves her old show too much.
>>
I can't wait for lotllura anons to get cucked for the 5th time.
>>
>>94590532
She is a nobody and that ship is even less likely than Pance
>>
>>94590509
Lance caves as soon as he gets some of that sweet sweet positive reinforcement. Then probably Shiro because his pre-existing PTSD makes him more vulnerable. Keith is probably the last holdout, with Pidge lastly SLIGHTLY longer than Hunk just out of pure gremlin fujo spite
>>
>>94590007
I've been showing this show to a friend/roommate, and I really had to push him to get him to watch the first two seasons. But after I got him to watch the first two episodes of this season, he voluntarily wanted to put it on after dinner every day until we ran out of episodes, and he was visibly much more excited and engaged with the show. I also think it's the best season so far.
>>
>>94590038
>>94590147
>Allura: We have to go scouting, what's wrong with Lance?
>Hunk: I think Pidge broke his heart, it looks like whatever she said made him really withdrawn.
>Allura: Lance! The fate of humanity is depending on you!
>Lance: Say something nicer...
>Allura: Geez...
>Allura: Hey there, kitten, why are you crying? Tears don't suit you. Come on... Won't you show me a smile?
>Lance: ...
>Lance: Say it one more time...
>Allura: ...
>Allura: Okay, enough of that, we're going already!
>Lance: No, no, one more time!
>Allura: Forget it!
>Hunk (thinking): They've suddenly started getting along pretty well, huh...
I'm kinda iffy on some lines, especially at the beginning but I think most of it's fine.
>>
>>94590548
>Kallura was never that important to the Voltron story as you Kallurafags claim.
It was very important. So important that it's a thing in every single iteration of the show and comics. Face it, you're never going to win this war. Not even after 30 years.

>>94590585
I will personally commission sacura for some Lotor cuck salt art when it happens.
>>
>tfw Kallura and Lotllura both get shafted for Allurance
How would you react /vld/?
>>
After all of this is done and we get archived I do hope the Lotllura anon will stay with us. This bickering going on right now is what a true ship war is.
>>
>>94590606
How brainwashed are they when Allura shows up to save them?
>>
>>94590007
Agree wholeheartedly. This season took it from "this bad show I like despite its mediocrity" to "this show I like that's actually pretty good."

If season 3 had been as bad as 2, I was going to drop the show, but they saved it for me. I hope the writers keep it up.
>>
>>94590637
I like Kallura and Allurance so I'd be fine.
>>
>>94590532
That would be hot, but idiots who headcanon Allura as gay just because shallura won't happen ruined all Voltron yuri possiblities for me.
>>
>>94590637
It will never happen.
>>
>>94590645
What about Season 3 makes it so good? Lotor? Keith's autism? Less Voltron?
>>
>>94590637
>Final episode
>Allura: Keith, I love you...
>They shake hands
>Allura:..Like a brother
would they?
>>
>>94590442
What's the third one? I'm guessing last one is the Devil's Due comics with the nice art.
>>
>>94590453
God I REALLY want narti to mind control one of the paladins and cause all sorts of problems
>>
File: e58.jpg (8KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
e58.jpg
8KB, 276x183px
>>94590393
>>
>>94590637
Anything that'll kill klance for good is ok in my eyes.
>>
File: allurance.jpg (239KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
allurance.jpg
239KB, 850x850px
>>94590637
Lance would treat her better, so I'd wholeheartedly accept that outcome
>>
>>94590624
fuck thats cute
>>
>>94590686
I think that was another Voltron comic that came out before Devil's Due.
>>
>>94589704
I didn't think any exsisted anymore.
>>
so are we going to bitch until season 3B comes out?
>>
>>94590620
Really? I'm surprised because the first half of this season is not as good as the second. Though, episode 3 is the only one I'd say is truly hard to watch. What does he think of the show overall? Who are his favorite characters and where does he think it's going to go?
>>
>>94590698
Noone mentioned Klance.
>>
>>94590676
The answer is always Keith's autism.
>>
>>94590719
I still wanna galrafag.....
How about a little write about that dinner date between Sendak and Eyebrows?
>>
>>94590719
We're going to bitch even after season 3B comes out.
>>
>>94590676
Most of it the Shiro/Sven/Kuron content for me. And I don't even consider myself a Shirofag.
>>
File: tumblr_oug51vZjl21uwvw09o1_500.png (411KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oug51vZjl21uwvw09o1_500.png
411KB, 493x750px
>>94590637
this would be the supreme proof of our meme magic, our ultimate work
>>
>>94590719
Two more months!
>>
>>94590747
Their first dinner date?
>>
So what's is Hunk's season going to be about?
>>
>>94590497
I'm surprised they kept the "Keith is supposed to be Chinese" thing while making the other two white even though Hunk was pretty dark in the old show.
>>
>>94590552
>>94590574
I don't deny she might. Just that the other paladins would support her should she make it known she found Matt. I suppose it is possible that she breaks off from the team like she almost did in season one but I don't want them to retread the same storyline. My guess the line crossing is that her brother is involved with an extremely violent group.
>>
>>94590764
Not really. I'd consider if one of your crazy ass theories happened would be proof.
>>
>>94590747
Go ahead and galrafag, I seriously missed you guys.
>>94590752
Kuron ruined the season for me.
>>
>>94590637
The Klocust, Shalluroach, Kallura, and Lotllura devastation would be a site to see.
>>
File: 9482.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
9482.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>yfw no ships are confirmed in the end
>>
>>94590676
The first thing I remember noticing was the humor being much more on point. For example, Coran has a bit at the beginning where he talks about the different things that make up diplomacy and all, and that had me chuckling and being like "huh ok off to a good start"

I think giving us a Galra empire with political intrigue helped; Zarkon and his endlessly loyal army of commanders was fine, but backstabbing and trickery are more interesting imo. It helped the show to have a meaningful B-plot.

I'm also someone who historically has been super bored by the robot fights, but the ones in this season were a TON more fun to me; I dunno if they were choreographed better, or if it's just the writers allowing the paladins to do sicker stunts now that they're more experienced, or what, but they were consistently fun to watch this time around.

Then there was the good character stuff of course, which I think has been covered pretty well in these threads. I didn't like Keith, and I still don't, but his scenes weren't actively tedious like they were in S2. Even Hunk and Pidge, who didn't do much, were pretty enjoyable during the rare snatches of screentime they got.

I'm of the unpopular opinion that the Shiro episode was kinda boring. That's probably a combination of "my favorite moments in a show are interpersonal moments" and just a general disinterest in Shiro
>>
>>94590831
>Kalluras and Lotlluras will still argue 20 years from now
>>
>>94590637
I'm the Lotllura shipper me I don't care if Allurance happens. I don't want Keith winning AGAIN. Fuck Keith.
>>
File: tumblr_oug5d7YaA01u9w1bwo2_1280.jpg (252KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oug5d7YaA01u9w1bwo2_1280.jpg
252KB, 1200x800px
>>94590825
It's not gonna happen. Lance is going to get with the fishgirl as I said before S3 premiered. She's conveniently the less evil general.
>>
File: 1502250296305.png (156KB, 301x208px) Image search: [Google]
1502250296305.png
156KB, 301x208px
>>94590831
>>
>>94590813
Really? It was the most narratively well executed single episode of the show thus far IMO.
>>
>>94590843
>that spoiler
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I try not to mention that in these threads because you get pounced on.
>>
>>94590676
Fast paced, more action packed, less shenanigans, less grinding/shit tier mini boss fights, more villains introduced, higher stakes, opens up more plot points.

>>94590779
Masterchef Galaxy S1

>>94590360
>>94590632
As someone who didn't watch the old Voltrons, how was Keith and Allura's relationship? Was it immediately shown from the beginning that Keith liked Allura and vice versa? When and how did their romance develop? How important was it to the plot, aka was it driving a few plot points? I'm curious, and I want to watch out for the signs in VLD.
>>
>>94590624
Aww, that's cute. And right there on the borderline of platonic and shipworthy where I like it. Speaking of ships I foresee Lacxa being a minor one born out of rivalry. She pilots the blue part of Lotron which is apparently quite fast and now Lance pilots the fastest Lion. They both use guns and are the right hands of their respective teams. Perfect setup for shipping with the enemy ironically.
>>
Is there a mega up for s3?
>>
File: 1501998566489.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501998566489.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>94590637
I prefer pance, but I like Allurance better than any of the other Allura ships, so I'd be pretty down with it. Probably even moreso as their relationship developed, season 3 did an amazing amount of work in that direction in a very short time.
>>
File: a.png (623KB, 1280x1134px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
623KB, 1280x1134px
Will Lance ever find a girl?
>>
>>94590774
Works for me!
>Sendak is incredibly nervous, while Raht is composed and playing it natural
>Sendak: S-so, you don't mind dating younger men?
>Raht: I would think this date proved that.
>Sendak: Right, well, uh....you have nice...eyebrows?
>Raht: Eyebrows?
>Sendak:................
>Raht:..................
>Sendak: Forget I said anything, it was stupid, I should've said something about your face, or your body, but instead I focused on something you probably don't even think on.
>Raht: No one's ever said anything about my eyebrows before, not in the good sense anyway.
>Sendak: Really? How come?
>Raht: They say they're making me look too angry.
>Sendak: If you don't mind me saying, I think they make you look...assertive. Experienced, wisened, you've seen many things I imagine.
>Raht: That I have. Would you like to hear about them in my cabin?
>Sendak is doing the equivalent of an anime blush
>>
>>94590851
Space Ty Lee
>>
File: Tumblr_ou5nd6kIRD1u798hvo1_1280.png (498KB, 999x739px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_ou5nd6kIRD1u798hvo1_1280.png
498KB, 999x739px
fishdicks
>>
File: smug cova.png (91KB, 406x458px) Image search: [Google]
smug cova.png
91KB, 406x458px
>>94590831
>>
>>94590869
>right there on the borderline of platonic and shipworthy where I like it
my kin
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>94590849
>I don't want Keith winning AGAIN. Fuck Keith.
30 years later and you're still mad.
>>
>>94590843
Gotta disagree with you on the robot fights. To me it felt like they were a lot more mundane, but at the same time they also generally didn't eat up too much screentime so it didn't become a huge drag like the Balmera episodes.
>>
>>94590849
You know what I change my mind. I like Kallura more than Allurance now.
>>
File: 1502417834938.jpg (116KB, 1040x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1502417834938.jpg
116KB, 1040x1240px
>>94590885
Love em
>>
>>94590843
Yeah the Kuron episode seemed kinda slow to me. Not bad, but it just seemed the rest of the wpisodes had a much quicker pace.
>>
>>94590831
As long as I get intimate relationships that could be interpreted as either romantic or platonic, I'm content.
>>
>>94590907
You will be look like a retard when Kallura doesn't happen.

>>94590916
Fuck you.
>>
>>94590831
I want at least Lance to be paired up with someone, either Allura or a random alien girl, so I can see tween Lance shipperfags foam.
>>
>>94590908
>so it didn't become a huge drag like the Balmera episodes.
Fuck those episodes.

>>94590864
It didn't happen immediately. It took some time to notice. When Lotor came about it started to become more obvious, and then when they created season 2 for the Americans it became even more obvious with actual hugs and hand holding in that one movie.

It wasn't necessarily driving plot points, but I mean a lot of the episodes involved Lotor being obsessed with Allura and Keith usually protected her against him and duked it out with him.
>>
>>94590869
Do you think they'll still call it Lotron here or will they change it to something like the Sincline? Lotron is kinda corny but they could try to justify it as meaning something in ancient Altean as does Voltron.
>>
Why are Sheith shippers so shit?
>>
>>94590861
He left a bad taste in my mouth. I really thought he was Shiro when Keith rescued him, but then he started having those weird close ups of his face, and then they gave him that ugly character redesign and hair. To top it all off he was yelling at Keith which Shiro never did in the previous seasons. I eventually figured out that he might've not been Shiro by his
>I'm proud of you
line because it was weird for him to say that after he put Keith down. Kuron fucked with my mind. I was really looking forward to Shiro returning, only to get that.
>>
>>94590503
Give them some time, these ship wars are from the beginning, like the 1980s.

Some say Voltron was one of the first western ship wars.
>>
>>94590925
literally the best
>>
>The last 100 posts of this thread
Someone post that 40 keks Shiro edit, I think I forgot to save it
>>
>>94590878
Allura will be his (wing)girl. So one day.
>>
>>94590959
They already went with "robeasts," I don't think they're overly concerned with sounding silly.

I wonder if maybe the paladins will call it Lotron for a while but its real name will be Sincline.
>>
>>94590722
I haven't really discussed it much with him aside from watching it with him. He seems a bit more hyped to watch future episodes, so I guess now he overall likes it well enough. I forget which of the main cast he likes best, I'm not sure if he has a favorite. I know that out of Lotor's girls he likes the one with the ponytail best and says she's cute. He told me he thinks Shiro is a sleeper agent. I forget if he had other predictions aside from all the ones he had that already came true, he's usually a little better at picking up the predictable stuff than I am.
>>
>>94590825
Most Kalluras seem to like Allurance though.
>>
>>94590959
Excuse me but Sincline is Keith.

>>94590881
C-cute! I like to think that Sendak is a very assertive and confidant man, but being around Raht makes him weak in the knees.
>>
File: 1484404415504.jpg (64KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1484404415504.jpg
64KB, 500x415px
>>94590969
It's going to be a wild ride if Lotor does show interest in Allura.

>>94590938
You're the one that's playing himself.
>>
>>94590970
>Zarkon acts like he doesn't want fishsticks but shows up at Blaytz's door regularly
Well now I want this as a full comic
>>
File: 1502064868275.png (201KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1502064868275.png
201KB, 540x304px
>>94590637
I'd be upset at how cute they are. Then I'd come here and, with gritted teeth, frantically type through my bitter tears about what a nice development it is and how dare the showrunners give us such a sweet gift.

Nah, it would be cute though.
>>
>>94590632
That will be intresting to see after the finale
>>94590637
It will be the final shitstorm of voltrons decades long shipwar. The entire show will burn down in flames.
>>
File: tumblr_oucvqtCBZJ1v81tcko1_540.png (426KB, 540x683px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oucvqtCBZJ1v81tcko1_540.png
426KB, 540x683px
>>94590970
what even is it about beefy sharkdudes. why do they have this power?
>>
>>94590966
2bh that sounds like really successful writing
>>
>>94590903
Well it comes from my preference of seeing characters in love/married to their best friend of their sexual preference. So honestly I ship pance followed by allurance. But if Lance were bi I could justify Hunk's xenophilia into lance/hunk/Pidge being my #1 ship.
>>
>>94590960
What caused you to suddenly bring this up?
>>
>>94591049
He's trying to distract the ancient ship battle.
>>
>>94590870
Here ya go Anon. Not a Mega, but it works.
https://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Voltron-Legendary-Defender-Season-3/Episode-1?id=76343
>>
Allurance would've made a good "slow burn" ship tbqh.
>>
>>94590943
Even disregarding my personal bias Pidge would be a nice bonus middle finger to the anti-Piladin bullshit the Klancers keep pushing because they're so fucking paranoid about Pance.
>>
File: slurp the gurt.jpg (134KB, 1080x557px) Image search: [Google]
slurp the gurt.jpg
134KB, 1080x557px
slurp
>>
File: twisted.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
twisted.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>94591022
>>
>>94590959
If Haggar doesn't try to clone Lotor to get a superior son out of it and call the clone Sincline I think Lotor's assembled mech will be called Lotron by Lance and Keith and Sincline by Lotor.
>>
>>94591001
Oh, he usually is. It's just Raht isn't so big on asserting their love so publicly, at best holding hands, never openly kissing since he thinks it's childish.
>>
>>94591072
So can Lotllura. Anything is better than Kallura. I hope it doesn't happen this time around.
>>
Klance shippers are delusional and stupid.
>>
>>94591037
Absolutely patrician taste on all counts, my friend.
>>
File: tumblr_og3sqpB7g61uzljkwo2_1280.png (461KB, 788x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og3sqpB7g61uzljkwo2_1280.png
461KB, 788x1920px
>>94591037
>Garrison Trio multishipping
My fellow negro sibling.
>>
File: 1491184616339.png (530KB, 877x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491184616339.png
530KB, 877x1200px
>>94591089
You gon be so mad when Keith gives something shiny to Allura.
>>
File: tumblr_oujsxh5bzJ1tgko39o1_1280.png (491KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oujsxh5bzJ1tgko39o1_1280.png
491KB, 1280x720px
>>94591076
Gross. Nevr again.
>>
>>94591090
As are Kallura shippers.
>>
>>94591087
Yeah the last time Sendak honked his ass in public, Sendak's nose got broken.
>>
>>94591076
Is this a Comiket book?
>>
>>94591076
That doujin is a goldmine.
>>
File: gj26d6exhc.gif (1019KB, 236x192px) Image search: [Google]
gj26d6exhc.gif
1019KB, 236x192px
>>94591089
> I hope it doesn't happen this time around.
It's good that you think it could happen this time around.
>>
File: 1500163568943.jpg (120KB, 778x881px) Image search: [Google]
1500163568943.jpg
120KB, 778x881px
>>94591104
>>94591037
absolutely ideal
>>
>>94591111
Lotllurafag is using their meme magic to summon quads!
>>
File: 1501565507143.jpg (200KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
1501565507143.jpg
200KB, 1024x766px
>>94591037
how would the fandom react if hance was the korrasami of vld instead of klance, like they've convinced themselves?
>>
File: keith.png (206KB, 335x483px) Image search: [Google]
keith.png
206KB, 335x483px
Keith is too mentally unstable to be in a relationship!
>>
>>94591070
>Be me
>Sheith drama queen that needs arguments to validate myself
>Come into the thread
>Excuseme.jpg
>They're having a shipwar, they're not talking about ME!!!!
>Type up a quick post
>Surely they will drop everything to argue with me yet again
>>
>>94590966
Honestly I think that was the point. So many people seem to have picked on the fact that he seems off that it has to be intentional. Especially when they went out of their way to give him a redesign.
>>
>>94591135
Only because ""tradition"" says so. At this point we are already in S3 yet Allura and Keith show no interest in each other.
>>
>>94591150
Hance shippers are delusional and stupid.
>>
File: tumblr_ooiyozwFlB1qeqoawo2_1280.png (1MB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooiyozwFlB1qeqoawo2_1280.png
1MB, 1280x989px
>>94591150
I'd be absolutely thrilled cause they both have fun personalities and actual chemistry(unlike korrasami). I'm not sure how the klancers would spin it to be problematic, but you can bet your ass they'd find a way.
>>
>>94590956
Oh okay, thanks anon. Do you think we'll see Keith get possessive over Allura when Lotor shows up? Right now I'm a little bit apprehensive, but it would be nice to see him sperg over someone (Shiro doesn't count).
>>
>>94591142
If dubs, Lotllura will never happen
>>
>>94591150
>Lance is gay
>but not for Keith
It'd be too fucking funny
>>
>>94591142
>1111
>wan plus wan plus wan plus wan

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>94591150
>hance was the korrasami
Impossible, both of them have actual personalities and have interacted with each other in meaningful ways since the beginning.
>>
>>94591181
Shlav shippers are delusional and stupid.
>>
>>94591100
>>94591104
Like I said, I DON'T ship the garrison trio because it would be ooc for at least Lance. I'm just not into slash shipping. I feel like it makes someone into an entirely different character and you might as well have made an OC. And I would ship kallura above allurance but she and Keith barely interacted this season. Season two had good development for them both but the progress Lance has made into becoming a better friend to her is league's better than anything that's happened with Keith yet.
>>
>>94591166
I really need to rewatch the last couple episodes (the whole season, really) to double check all the signs. Cause something seemed off to me as well but I mostly disregarded it at the time.
>>
File: 1502244273551.jpg (69KB, 595x751px) Image search: [Google]
1502244273551.jpg
69KB, 595x751px
>>94590972
>>
>>94591178
And tradition keeps happening with every season. Face it, your days are outnumbered.

>>94591183
I kind of hope if they go the Lotor-interest route that Keith will begin to feel testy and jealous.
>>
>>94591182
They can't but so far they've attacked Hancers for drawing NSFW content of minors. While suspiciously ignoring NSFW Klance artists, aside from token acceptable targets like Elentori so they can pretend there isn't a double standard here.

Knowing the reaction to Bex's Panceposting though I expect bitching about brown fetishization, accusing it of being racist fetishization or fat shaming, or more targeting of individual creators for "problematic" content because they have no grounds for bashing the ship itself.
>>
>>94591186
You played yourself, fool. Meme magic has backfired.
>>
>>94591150
While I would support hance because of their chemistry I don't because Lance isn't bi. But if it happened...klancer genocide is what it would be. What>>94591190 said. I'd laugh my ass off.
>>
File: IMG_20170810_013304.png (47KB, 516x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_013304.png
47KB, 516x422px
>>94590813
>Kuron ruined the season for me.

Kill yourself
>>
>>94591125
>>94580852
Gif related, this happens every time he offends Raht. In that particular instance, Raht apologized because even he doesn't like seeing Sendak crying.
>>
File: DDMvDAxVYAAd0Pv.jpg (38KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
DDMvDAxVYAAd0Pv.jpg
38KB, 768x768px
>>94591150
I'd be too busy celebrating that my favorite ship won to care. Then I'd wake up because it could only happen in a dream.
>>
>>94591166
I was slow picking up the clues because I was just happy that 'Shiro' came back. And if Kuron is supposed to be Shiro then fuck. We'll know in S4 though, but yeah, that's pretty much why Kuron ruined S4 for me. Before his debut I enjoyed what Lotor was doing and the discovery of the alternate universes.
>>
Who here ships Lotllura? I can't be the only one.
>>
>>94591265
Raht never wants to hurt Sendak but he's just so self conscious about being touched.
>>
Which character is most likely to dab at the haters?
>>
So does anyone else like that Lotor's personal emblem is like a fusion of his parents' pre-empire emblems? Little bit of the mark on Cova's head too. And his generals look more like someone just overlaid Zarkon's and Honerva's emblems on top of each other.
>>
File: 1501229159547.png (157KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
1501229159547.png
157KB, 800x566px
>>94591302
>>
>>94591302
Face it. There's only like 3 of you. There are more Matt/Romelle shippers.
>>
File: 1502083462565.png (160KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1502083462565.png
160KB, 500x708px
>>94591260
Vanishingly unlikely I'll admit, but some bi people don't really key into one half of their attraction right away. A lot of the time, attraction to dudes vs ladies feels different, presents itself differently. So it's not completely unimaginable that a 17 year old might not have his sexuality fully figured out. Plenty of people don't figure that shit out til well into their 20s, or even later, and I doubt that's entirely just because of societal pressure.
>>
>>94591308
Lance probably
Also shouldn't you be editing more video's jack?
>>
>>94591308
Pidge.
>>
>>94591302
Maybe Lotllura will happen if you keep channeling meme magic. I was surprised Shlav happened.
>>
>>94591302
I gotta see them interact first. The potential is there, though.

>>94591321
You got pics?
>>
>>94591308
Pidge and Lance, coincidentally both now in control of the arms.
>>
>>94588524
When will you give us shirtless Shiro?
>>
>>94591371
Pidge and Lance could make voltron dab.
>>
File: tumblr_ol7u2eu1Nk1ru00pmo1_1280.png (833KB, 796x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol7u2eu1Nk1ru00pmo1_1280.png
833KB, 796x900px
>>94591367
Stop talking to yourself, Lotllura ancient.
>>
So there are two different arenas in the preview. A circular one and another more shaped like a football stadium.
Post a Reply
Return
>>
>>94591365
Pidge is a meme snob, she spends her time in the meme deepweb, by the time any of us heard about dabbing she already thought it was overplayed and dead.

Lance is a meme bob, every time he covers his mouth to sneeze he turns it into a dab.
>>
>>94591292
I actually hope Kuron is a clone/fake, because as much as I like Shiro him coming back so soon and in this manner would've felt massively anticlimactic, and I like to think the writers are better at handling emotional moments than this given all the buildup about how the team misses OG Shiro.

Also the cloning project opens a lot of new plot and characterization avenues regarding how the other paladins will respond. In particular I think it will be a good way to help Keith grow and learn to be less of a Shiro maniac without them needing to fridge him outright.
>>
>>94591233
There are infinite realities. Face it: Lotor and Allura end up together in some of them.
>>
>>94591386
That's it, I'm requesting voltron dabbing in a drawthread
>>
File: 1501294712842.jpg (9KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1501294712842.jpg
9KB, 303x303px
>>94591398
>Post a Reply
>Return
>>
>>94591210
>I'm just not into slash shipping. I feel like it makes someone into an entirely different character and you might as well have made an OC.
Yeah same, though I don't think it's limited to just slash shipping. There are some ships I just can't see happening. I can't see Hunk & Lance, Lance & Keith, or Keith & Shiro, falling in love with each other. Seems like lots of mental gymnastics and leaps need to be made for any of that to be natural. Unfortunately same with Lance & Pidge (sorry Pancefags).

Keith & Allura I agree with you, right now it doesn't seem to be developing as well as Lance & Allura. I really like the latter's development in season 3. Deep down I've always wanted the non-hero to get the princess, especially after their cute first encounter in season 1, but I don't know how likely it is considering the legacy of Voltron. It would be nice to have for once, I suppose.
>>
>>94591393
>>94591107
>>94590705
Lol. Why do y'all hate gay people?
>>
File: 837098.png (116KB, 274x278px) Image search: [Google]
837098.png
116KB, 274x278px
>>94591302
To any of the Lotllurans here, are you a woman? The only appeal I can imagine it has is the "forbidden love" aspect of an evil pretty boy pursuing a "good" girl.
>>
>>94591393
I don't ship anything. I just like looking at this ancient ship war.
>>
>>94590966
>waaah he yelled at Keith I hate him and can't understand narrative purpose

Keithfags are more autistic than Keith himself.
>>
File: tumblr_oubkpdL1Qe1ru00pmo1_1280.png (723KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oubkpdL1Qe1ru00pmo1_1280.png
723KB, 827x1169px
>>94591418
There has been at least 5 realities and it hasn't happened. That fifth reality is the Svav one with Empress Allura.

Four of those involve Kallura happening.
>>
>>94591437
I am male. I like Lotllura because Lotor was my favorite character and I wanted him to triumph over Keith.
>>
>>94591423
I've actually seen fanart of this floating around somewhere, shortly after that first S3 teaser dropped. Didn't save it, sadly
>>
Thought just occured to me
>Allura freezes a galra ship
>Boy, am I sure glad he's frozen in there and we're out here
>>
These threads have become pure shit. You can smell the tumblr influence from here.
>>
>>94591394
When did that happen to Raht? Was he still young or into his older years?
>>
>>94591437
Female here. I don't ship either but I think Lotllura looks more beautiful than Kallura.
>>
>>94591479
>become
>>
>>94591479
I have never seen Kallura vs Lotllura ship wars on tumblr.
>>
>>94591468
How big is Empress Allura's harem? Does it include different races and sexes? Does she use noncogs for personal pleasure or prefers to mindbroke her concubines with old-fashioned methods?
>>
>>94591479
>implying
>>
>>94591479
>Kallura vs Lotllura
>tumblr

Your dad's broken condom wasn't even manufactured when this happened.
>>
File: cumslunt.png (351KB, 857x587px) Image search: [Google]
cumslunt.png
351KB, 857x587px
>>94591427
i wouldn't mind them if it wasn't for all the AIDS
>>
>>94590813
>Go ahead and galrafag, I seriously missed you guys.

It warms my heart to know someone missed us.
>>94591394
No it isn't. Raht is just old fashioned and reserved, there's nothing deeper to it than that.
>>
>>94591437
I am a grill and I think it's hot because they are both on opposing sides of the war. I don't ship it though and Lotllurans seem kinda retarded.
>>
>>94591470
It's always a guy that's into Lotllura.
>>
>>94590881
Sendak's anime blush is his fur gets all fluffy. It does that when he gets angry, or the rare times he's frightened or shocked too.
>>
>>94591461
>>94591479
>>94591090
>>94590960
Do you have a dog or cat? You seem really lonely anon. Please take care of yourself.
>>
>>94591349
While I concede that point it's just not something I think they'll incorporate into the show.
>>
File: tumblr_oe4wk1F2UB1rmhtxqo1_1280.jpg (389KB, 1200x913px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe4wk1F2UB1rmhtxqo1_1280.jpg
389KB, 1200x913px
>>94591516
I don't galrafag at all but knowing you folks are doing your thing and having a good time makes me really happy.
>>
Kallura is my OTP but I think Lotllura shippers are an entertaining bunch.
>>
>>94591424
Copy paste from my phone and I didn't notice.
>>
>>94591541
Agreed, I would be shocked if they actually did it the absolute madmen
>>
>>94591349
I can relate. Always knew I was into dudes since before puberty, and still do, but it wasn't until my high school that I started getting into hentai for naked anime tiddies. Hell the whole reason I started coming on 4Chan in the first place was /h/. It still took me several years after that to put together it probably meant I was a bifag.
>>
I for one think this thread made a turn for the entertaining. It'll only get better when they confirm Lotor likes Allura.
>>
>>94591557
Same here. I used to find them aggravating but now it's the Klance and Shallurafags who get on my nerves. Who woulda thought?
>>
File: tumblr_oucac6usfy1s8u17xo2_500.gif (2MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oucac6usfy1s8u17xo2_500.gif
2MB, 500x245px
>>94591554
Thanks anon. These threads could use more positive and chill people like you.
>>
File: file.png (244KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
244KB, 500x705px
Throk didn't deserve that shit
>>
File: DDrsvdLXoAAc9Dg.png (2MB, 720x1913px) Image search: [Google]
DDrsvdLXoAAc9Dg.png
2MB, 720x1913px
>>94591423
It's been done.
>>
>>94591583
How old do you think Lotor is? I hope he gets accused of being a pedophile.
>>
File: best pair.jpg (26KB, 162x168px) Image search: [Google]
best pair.jpg
26KB, 162x168px
>>94591600
RIP Gay Galra Husbandos
>>
>>94591426
Lance could still get the princess. If her name is Romelle. It's a fringe possibility but until the two meet it remains a possibility.
>>
>>94591583
Lotor is gonna sweep Allura off her feet and Keith will do nothing about it because he doesn't care for her romantically anymore. Keith is now autistically fixated on Shiro.
>>
>>94591583
Yeah normally I hate when these threads devolve into ship wars and bitching about shippers but watching Kallura vs Lotllura wars is like viewing an old Vietnam War documentary.
>>
>>94591572
yeeeah, deep down I still like the idea of biscum Lance despite the fandom doing its absolute best to ruin it, because "straight with an exception" is vanishingly rare nowadays and totally my shit. absolutely would never happen, but could make for cute fics
>>
>>94591516
I guess it is out of character or me just adding something unnecessary, so it's deleted. Do you think Sendak and Raht ever argued about his old fashioned attitude?
>>
>>94591611
It's beautiful.
>>
>>94591611
it's fucking perfect how have I not seen this before. Keith's reaction makes it.

>>94591600
I loved him a lot, more than any other galra we've met, even Sendak. Taken away from us too soon, RIP.
>>
>>94591619
Oh lord this is honestly the last thing a Lotlluran shipper needs. I want the war to be between Kallura and Lotllura with no one else trying to ruin the other pairing for being "problematic."
>>
File: tumblr_ouee38SICd1ucysoko1_1280.png (940KB, 1280x827px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouee38SICd1ucysoko1_1280.png
940KB, 1280x827px
>>94591583
Lotor should smile more, it makes him look cute.
>>
>>94591619
If Lotor is a pedophile then so is Keith.
>>
File: 1476543132197.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476543132197.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>94591426
Are we shipping based on what we think's going to happen in the show now? I don't think that's the point, friends.
>>
>>94591600
Maybe he wouldn't get sent to random outposts if he wasn't such a rumor spreading bitch
>>
>>94591623
Bara still has no name. A blessing and a curse, because once he gets one, he'll die.
>>94591640
Yeah it was OOC and just unnecessary trauma angst stuff. Galraposting should be happy.

And maybe a couple of times. But Sendak respects Raht's choices. Even though Sendak is more open about PDAs and all, he likes to act professional too, and making out with your husband onboard the bridge of your ship is not professional at all. Even if Sendak has fantasized about it.
>>
>>94591629
In your fucking dreams. Keith is going to get jealous and win Allura's heart and cuck Lotor.

>>94591644
>loved him a lot, more than any other galra we've met, even Sendak. Taken away from us too soon, RIP.
I'm going to be livid if Throk gets robeasted. I really liked that guy's potential.
>>
>>94591656
Yelling at each other about how each other's ships suck, no random ethical concerns introduced, like god intended.
>>
>>94591557
Fight me, Kallurafag.
>>
>>94591635
Seems a lot more common in anime, unless you mean Western stuff specifically.
>>
>>94591557
I want to protect them.
>>
>>94591640
>Do you think Sendak and Raht ever argued about his old fashioned attitude?
No relationship is perfect. The two have had their share of arguments about their opinions and how they act. Raht's conservative attitudes has caused issues in the past.

>>94591677
Maybe someone can ask Travis Willingham if they can tell him Bara's name?
>>
>>94591600
>>94591674
>humiliated by some liberal
>recognizes that he lost and pledges loyalty to the liberal making him gain the respect of everyone
>get sent to the worst shittiest base possible in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>still tries to do his job in it
>liberal decides that just killing his military life isn't enough and kills him by setting him up.

He had a hard life
>>
>>94591680
>If he gets robeasted
With this show that's a given
>>
>>94591670
Shipping is at its core based on canon interactions, and then fueled by fandom. If you're not into gay shipping, you also get passionate about what's going to be end game or not.
>>
>>94591694
I don't want to fight you. It's been over 30 years and we are old. Can't we all just get along now?
>>
>>94591691
This is why the ship war earlier was so entertaining. It was exactly like the old arguments from days past.
>>
>>94591370
Part 1.
>>
>>94591680
There's the tiny shred of hope that Haggar just did some torture or cyber modification to him, but his final scene reminded me a lot of the way she treated Prorok prior to robeasting him.
>>
>>94591680
Didn't they outright say he was or am I thinking of Raht?
>>
>>94591730
>>94591691
This is what ship wars should be like.
>>
File: 1502172442963.png (626KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502172442963.png
626KB, 1280x1280px
>>94591694
Easily. I can't wait for your fifth cuckening.

>>94591729
Where's your spirit, brethren?
>>
>>94591662
Only when it's sincere smiling, not that smug or evil keikaku shit.
>>
File: smugnce.jpg (55KB, 692x699px) Image search: [Google]
smugnce.jpg
55KB, 692x699px
>>94591584
In 30 years a reboot will happen and the Klance and Shallurafags will become the entertaining ones while Nerla (Nanny x Merla) shippers become the new enemy.
>>
>>
>>94591680
Lotor and Allura can get married and unite the universe together because this a space opera. Keith doesn't care about Allura and him developing a romance with Allura now is forced. It's just more muh """tradition""". Lotor and Allura is the superior shipping.
>>
>>94591583
LOTOR A CUTE
>>
>>94591732
>>94591370
Part two. Like I said. Pretty much a fusion. Doesn't dip down like his mom's but it's similar.
>>
>this ship war
I am too young for this.
>>
File: MY POST.jpg (667KB, 1596x1785px) Image search: [Google]
MY POST.jpg
667KB, 1596x1785px
>>94591738
Raht was never implied to be robeasted. As far as we know with Throk, Haggar was blasting him with something.

>>94591710
Poor Throk
>>
>>94591775
Impossible, Pidge's terrible diet and constipation problems will never let those shits leave her bowel without medical intervention.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeqJ3bHB6ac
>>
Keitor is the real canon pairing! Keith doesnt love allura and Lotor doesnt even know her so they obviously will get together! cant wait to see you fuckin idiots when i'm proven right!
>>
>>94591772
I unironically want Nanny to be a thing. She was annoying in DotU, but I would love to see what they could do with her in VLD.

>>94591778
Allura would never agree with Lotor or his methods. He still conquers planets. This guise of letting them rule is nothing but a sham.
>>
>>94591800
Oh damn dude that's a good pull. I wonder if he picked that symbol himself, or what it says about his relationship with Zarkon and Haggar.
>>
>>94591817
The only way Keitor can happen is through rape and this is a kids cartoon.
>>
>>94591706
>Sendak: I can't even give you a quick kiss?
>Raht: In front of my men? Never. I wouldn't even do that in the presence of your crew.
>Sendak: I would only do it as a show of love...
>Raht: You can show love with holding hands. You can show love by talking to someone in a complimentary and non-sexual way.
>Sendak: How is a kiss inherently sexual?
>Raht: Because kissing me the way you do would easily be seen that way.
>Sendak's fur fluff's up in a bit of embarassment
>>
>>94591706
Sendak and Raht disagree on how to raise the kids probably the most. Sendak was so dead set against adopted Svendak, and later, Shendak, but he couldn't keep fighting Raht over it. And he thinks Raht is too soft on the kids sometimes. What's wrong with letting them fight one another with sharp knives?
>>
>>94591817
Lotor is too good for Keith. Either Lotllura happens or Allura ends up with someone who isn't Keith.
>>
>>94591662
I don't like Lotor but this scene made him look appealing to me, even if only temporarily
>>
>>94591817
Oh lord I didn't think YOU would appear.
>>
>>94591834
When Allura becomes Grand Empress of the Universe, will she allow Lotor to be one of her concubines?
>>
>>94591846
Sendak confirmed for slutty kisser.
>>
>>94591858
Hell no. He'd be the first one in her rejection list.
>>
File: Ocelot_Snake_Eater.jpg (20KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
Ocelot_Snake_Eater.jpg
20KB, 600x319px
>>94591813
Kek
Speaking of Josh Keaton, any MGSfags in here?
I'm shocked at the lack of Shiro handgesturing or doing the shitty meow to summon his paladin self esteem team.
>>
>>94591834
In an alternate reality Allura was an evil empress. We all know deep down inside that Allura would agree with Lotor.
>>
>>94591858
She would never let Lotor have the pleasure of being with her. He should be enslaved and sent to work in the mines
>>
>>94591853
Raht is the one who understands kids the best, they don't want to hurt each other. Meanwhile Sendak wants to hone Sirk's fighting spirit better.
>>
>>94591846
Aww!

>>94591853
Siblings fighting with sharp knives is a tradition in many Galra families!
>>
>>94591891
Yes but that's not the reality we're talking about. The Allura we're thinking of is VLD reality Allura. Also even in the Empress Allura reality, she'd never get with him.
>>
>>94591899
Keith gets enslaved and Lotor will be happily married to Allura.
>>
File: 1467445069981.jpg (47KB, 480x556px) Image search: [Google]
1467445069981.jpg
47KB, 480x556px
>>94591886
Lions are pride creatures. They prefer to hunt in packs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y897tozJeg8
>>
I miss the real Shiro
>>
>>94591938
That will never happen. Kallura is a thing in every reality.
>>
>>94591914
To be fair, Sirk does like to fight, so honing it isn't necessarily a bad idea. It's just honing it on your half human adopted brothers is a bad idea.
>>
>>94591495
>>94591506
>>94591507
>these threads

Anon isn't referring to your autistic lotllura/Kallura bullshit, these threads in general have taken a nosedive into being unbearable.
>>
>>94591938
Your fanfiction does not count as an alternate reality.
>>
>>94586048
Did this get posted in the thread I don't know what to ctrl+f
>>
I see the Kallura and Lotllura ship war is the only way to make these threads less gay.
>>
>>94591977
>Svendak and Shendak hide from Sirk when they're playing arena
>If Sirk ever finds them they get the shit beaten out of them with a cardboard sword
>>
>>94591983
Can you go back to pretending to be a 15 year old fujoshi, you're more fun that way
>>
>>94591854
>Lotor
>good for anything

Piece of shit deserves to get shoved into a pile of rusty chainsaws.
>>
>>94592013
What?
>>
>>94591983
I'm actually having a really good time, you might be happier if you only visit the threads when we get new trailers or episodes so we have something more on-topic to focus on.

>>94591985
I decided to hold off for now, the high number of IPs makes it seem like tumblr might still be hanging around. A few more days, maybe a week, I figure, and I'll also probably remove Klance from the options.
>>
File: image.png (467KB, 400x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467KB, 400x544px
Is keitor incest?
>>
>>94592015
Shit taste. Lotor a best.
>>
>>94592029
Just remove Klance. It'll prevent any skewing no matter who's lurking.
>>
>>94592029
>the high number of IPs makes it seem like tumblr might still be hanging around

The increase in shitposting and Lancefags makes it pretty obvious tumblr is still here.
>>
>>94592042
My tinfoil hat says yes.
>>
>>94592008
They have the advantage of hiding in small spaces though, so that's what they tend to do. It makes Sirk mad, and she usually starts yelling at them to come out and stop being cowards.

Eventually Raht tells Sirk she's getting too big to roughhouse with her brothers, so she gets to roughhouse with Sendak instead, but only outside. They'd destroy the house, otherwise.
>>
File: 706.jpg (12KB, 385x278px) Image search: [Google]
706.jpg
12KB, 385x278px
>>94592043
Best at being worst boy.

>mfw he's so shitty even the gay blue fish gets more attention and fanart than him
>>
>>94592051
I've been here shitposting since season 1.
>>
>>94592029
Yeah this was actually a pretty solid thread for the most part, lots of good discussion even into the latter parts. And we're since way past bump limit anyway.
>>
>>94592051
I want more Lotllura oldfags. I love watching them ramble on about nonsense. It melts my heart.
>>
>>94591971
we all do
>>
>>94592080
Yeah the last time they roughhoused, they broke Raht's favorite vase. It used to belong to his mother.
>>
>>94592098
>lots of good discussion even into the latter parts.

Literally where
>>
>>94592082
kek I noticed the drop off in fan art too. It seems Lotor hype collectively died with season three.
>>
>>94592116
They don't speak of what Raht did that day, it only makes them shudder to recall his anger
>>
>>94592047
Yeah I'm doing that, but as it's a rating out of 5 they can still throw things off. I'll post it in the next couple days, not wait a full week, cause I too am impatient.
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 459x259px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 459x259px
>>94592124
>mfw seeing Lotorfags struggle even on /y/

I dunno why but their suffering amuses me. Maybe because they hyped the nigger to shit before S3.
>>
>>94592082
>>94592124
That's what happens when you overhype a guy and turns out to be less interesting than his original hammy counterpart.
>>
>>94592116
Now the only possession he has from his parents is a photo of them on his wedding day. And everyone in the family knows, if something happens to that photo, there will be hell to pay.
>>
>>94592145
Raht made sure Shendak and Svendak were outside of the house when that happened. He knows they did nothing wrong.
>>
>>94592155
>>94592157
Apparently his VA wanted to ham it up in the studio, but they wouldn't let him. Bad call on their part. Some hamming it up would have helped.
>>
>>94592146
Are you also going to get rid of Shallura too?
>>
>>94592120
Use your eyes dude. We talked about Sendak's odds of returning and how we hoped/feared it'd go down, the potential 6th lion, whether Pidge is gonna run off on her own again to find Matt, how Keith will handle finding out that Kuron is a fake, what season 3 did right that made us like it better than the previous seasons... Seriously, if you think this thread is trash then you're only ever going to be miserable here.
>>
>>94592190
Yeah I heard the interview. Such a pity too because old Lotor was massive popular in the old days. He may have been a ham, but he was handsome and an asshole.

I can't take this new Lotor's ugly jaw seriously.
>>
>>94592146
>>94592195
Maybe some regulars like Klance and Shallura, aren't you curious?
>>
>>94592199
Not just that, but we witnessed an old WWII documentary.
>>
>>94592195
Nah, now that Shallura is ~problematic~ there's enough infighting among the tumblr crowd that I don't think they'd make a concerted effort to swing the thing one way or another. I'm only removing klance because it's been taken advantage of once already, not because I personally dislike the ship(although I do). Plus don't you want to see how many people give shallura 1/5 stars?
>>
>>94592179
You know how you got out of your usual self when you got yelled at as a kid? That's how Sirk acted for 2 whole weeks before she showed even a hint of fighting. Raht didn't even have to yell either, he's just incredibly harsh when he wants to be.
>>
>>94592244
Svendak and Shendak were worried for their sister.
>>
>>94592199
Lotor's emblem.
>>
>>94592244
Raht is usually so calm and collected, that him losing his temper always fucks Sirk and Sendak up for at least a few days.
>>
>>94592222
I am curious for sure, but I'd rather play it safe. I dunno, maybe I'll leave it in, it was kind of a freak accident that the survey got raided last time anyway. I'm indecisive, I guess. Maybe we should make a survey on whether to leave klance in :^)
>>
>>94592268
Yeah, there was a bunch of stuff I missed that we covered too. It's been a good thread.
>>
I've skimmed some of this thread, because I'm still fucked up on painpills and sleeping at random hours, but what I've seen, it's been a pretty good thread.

This is nowhere near bad as far as /vld/ goes.
>>
Serious question, do you think they're ever going to Robeast Shiro or a clone of him, if it turns out there's multiple version of him running around?
>>
>>94592272
>"Should we leave Klance in guys?"
>Every tumblrfujo lurking votes yes
>"Good to know you will raid it once again, leaving it out"
>The rage they'll get and whine about here or on their blog
>>94592270
Raht almost never loses his temper, but when someone is disturbing his peace when he's warned them repeatedly or they've done exactly the same thing as before, then he's had enough.
>>
>>94592326
Robeasting will be for another Galra like Throk. It's going to be suffering for us next season.

>>94592330
There's a reason why he's a general and not a commander.
>>
>>94592199
>>94592224
All I see is "why is __ so pretty", "why is ___ best boy", "why is __ so hot", "I wanna fuck __", "slurp", "I'm a writer on the show,, ask me anything", and shipper shit that takes up a good 75% of the thread. Literally only the first 100 or so posts are any good, damn pathetic that you think this is a good quality thread. This is some /sug/ tier shit.
>>
>>94592317
I like it because I had never seen a Kallura vs Lotllura ship war until now
>>
>>94592256
She was so quiet around the house for those two weeks, they both were a little bit unsettled by it. At night, when they'd cuddle up in bed, they'd pet her fur to try to sooth her.
>>
>>94592326
I really doubt it. As much as I want them to have the option, I don't think they're ever gonna robeast any of the protagonists, or even characters that are too human-looking.
>>
>>94592347
It's like walking through a museum.
>>
>>94592317
>This is nowhere near bad as far as /vld/ goes

Says you, this thread takes me back to the days of season one. Just terrible.
>>
File: 1491115010914.jpg (52KB, 485x376px) Image search: [Google]
1491115010914.jpg
52KB, 485x376px
>>94592347
People were posting screencaps from some old Lotllura shippers website in a thread months ago. It was some funny shit. We found some art too.
>>
File: 1500154410540.png (1MB, 1280x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1500154410540.png
1MB, 1280x1007px
>>94592051
It's all me, though. But for real, the only reason I didn't Lancepost more in the pre-season threads is because they were slower and anons were more on edge, we're usually lurking and then strike when there's more to talk about and our garbage will be drowned out by the other stuff going on. If there's serious plot discussion then I'll hold off but that's been getting sparser and sparser. People should stop making threads already, at least until next weekend.
>>
>>94592372
But I don't see 300 posts about Shiro being raped.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>94592347
>>94592360
>sperging about ships for countless posts is okay because lel museum meme

I hope we go back to nothing but ship wars over Klance and Sheith too, goddamn is that good shit.
>>
>>94592382
It must burn that guy to know that the creators were huge DotU fans and are basing a lot on it.
>>
>>94592392
Any chance Sven will come back, even for an ending cameo? I want them to spoof that goofy ass episode in Voltron Force where getting bitten by Cova gave him magic viking armor for no good reason and he had to save his dumb baby who had some sort of illness except they never explained jack shit.
>>
>>94592420
He's a huge Lotor fanboy. He still thinks Lotllura has a greater chance of happening than Kallura does.
>>
>>94592347
>>94592360
>And in this section you will see the Kallura and Lotllura factions first interact. Can you see the tension in this painting? It's subtle but the two factions have aggressive postures with balled fists and curled lips in disdain for one another.
>>
>>94592400
Instead it's 300 posts about every fucking character getting raped. What an improvement.
>>
>>94590552
I wonder if Keith's gonna get pissed at her again like in S1, or if he'll be more understanding because he's done the same kind of "fuck you all, I'm gonna find my family/loved one" shit since then

Maybe while in battle they'll see some of the aliens that Pidge picked out in the security vid, and while she expresses a desire to go after them she sticks with the team for the moment. Keith figures what's on her mind because he would be thinking the same in that situation. He catches her sneaking off later, and instead of stopping her he wishes her good luck and tells her to stay in contact, don't be long, etc

But he might just get mad at first again because if he approves I don't know why they wouldn't make it a team effort
>>
>>94592392
>tfw pidge and lance were the only members of the crew to witness Shiro's Slav freakout
Do you think they told anyone else or did they wordlessly agree to take that to their graves.
>>
>>94592440
The only way I want to reference that piece of shit is to do that "we're going through different dimensions!!" trope that has them parodying different styles of cartoons. I want them to scream in horror when they look like their voltron force counterparts. Oh, and a real life dimension for a few seconds.
>>
>>94592392
Slav looks like he wants to murder Lance here.
>>
>>94592400
Those were the only times S1 threads were good
>>
>>94592357
I still suspect Pidge's dad might get put on the chopping block, even if they probably won't actually go through it. They were willing to show other characters getting tortured onscreen after all.
>>
File: 1397541368350.jpg (7KB, 239x297px) Image search: [Google]
1397541368350.jpg
7KB, 239x297px
>>94592487
>>
>>94592484
This is why Slav is the best boy.
>>
>>94592440
Normally I would assume no, but the interview did hint that they weren't done with alternate realities yet so who knows. I think any more cameos/references will stay within GoLion/DotU territory though.
>>
>>94592487
No it wasn't. It was the times they were completely controlling the content.
>>
>>94592463
I'd love that, I want Pidge to be open about her desire to go and find her brother, and for Keith to be understanding. It'd really showcase how far both of them have come.

I don't think it'd be too hard for them to come up with some plot contrivance that allowed Pidge to leave but no one else. Maybe they're working on a project that needs the help of the lions to make it go quickly, so losing one isn't so bad, but more than that and you're really setting things back.

I guess that doesn't prevent say Shiro/Kuron from coming along, but for all we know he will (since he's in that one leak)
>>
>>94592512
>I think any more cameos/references will stay within GoLion/DotU territory though.
Still crossing fingers for original voice actor cameos.
>>
File: 1470641050473.png (322KB, 686x468px) Image search: [Google]
1470641050473.png
322KB, 686x468px
>>94592481
I actually didn't hate the Voltron Force art style that much. VG Hunk a qt and so was Lance sometimes. But the writing was just awful.

Now Voltron 3D on the other hand tip toppety kek. Even if it was subpar for its time I still don't think they'd punch that one too hard. It's like making fun of Tetsujin-28 for being in black and white.
>>
File: 1501842552226.png (640KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501842552226.png
640KB, 1280x720px
>>94591775
>>94591809
She can solve that with her secret technique!
>>
>>94592488
I was so sure he was already dead til that interview. Doesn't mean he can't still die; I think robeasting is unlikely, as much as I'd love it, but I could see them rescuing him only for shit to hit the fan and then he sacrifices himself to save them.
>>
>>94592529
>WEP
kek

>But the writing was just awful.
This was the show's downfall.
>>
>>94592512
Shame because I think Voltron Force actually had a lot of great ideas. It's just that the actual writing wasn't up to snuff to support it. Also those fucking kids.
>>
>>94592527
Neil Ross Pidge as part of an alternate reality, when?
>>
>using a toilet
>>
File: 1501904434249.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501904434249.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>94592484
He knew Lance got Sven to cheat on him in another reality by stealing Sven's bullet-taking virginity and he wants revenge.
>>
>>94592529
Yeah Voltron Force didn't really have that ugly a style to me. It's just the show itself was pretty boring. Lotor's weird assistant dude was fun though.
>>
>>94592553
I want Bex and Neil Ross as Pidge to interact.

>>94592551
>Also those fucking kids.
It triggered my Voltron lore autism so much knowing that the girl was Allura's niece.
>>
How is GoLion anyway? All I know of it is the comically bad dubbing job done in 80's voltron, but is the original good?
>>
>>94592563
Get off of 4chan, Keith.
>>
>>94592576
It's pretty mediocre. It has gore and rape though, so it appeals to edgefags who think Legendary Defender could "be more mature", I guess.
>>
>>94592576
Ehhhhhh, it's not anything fantastic but still fine
>>
>>94592568
It's generic action cartoon stuff, bland but inoffensive. Still lazy when you consider the inspiration behind it though, and the fact that anime style cartoons like Teen Titans and Martin Mystery/Total Spies had done well.
>>
>>94592576
Golion is edgy. The Japs didn't care for it at all. It would have faded into complete obscurity if WEP didn't take it and edit it to hell.

Ironically enough the nips loved Voltron compared to Golion.
>>
>>94592578
>Keith has a catfight with a random boy every single day
>McCree has been sued 35 times
>>
File: DFo7VYgWAAE6JBX.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DFo7VYgWAAE6JBX.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>94592576
I liked it, it's not without its imperfections, but fun. It's a lot darker than VLD though.
>>
>>94592576
Not really. It's not like the uncensored rape and gore really add to the show's quality since the episodic plots are still just as dull and poorly animated.
>>
Real reason for Kuron's terrible new undercut
>>
File: lvep04-02b.jpg (203KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lvep04-02b.jpg
203KB, 640x480px
Yurak/Sadak a cute!
>>
>>94589060
All control freaks are
But it's usually control freaks that want to be bound.
My wife is definitely that way, and a lot of cops are too
>>
>>94592619
I could totally buy that. It'd explain why he didn't just have someone else cut his hair for him.
>>
>>94592603
Are there a lot of plot differences?
>>
>>94592619
Shiro confirmed for Jackie Chan.
>>
>>94592506
>>94592515
Keithfags are basically the new Shirofags.
>>
File: THE SAME.png (831KB, 1386x413px) Image search: [Google]
THE SAME.png
831KB, 1386x413px
Considering these two are both literally and figuratively the same thing, do you think the TC reboot would have/would do better if it was on Netflix? Would you like to see it and/or another version of its reboot get more episodes?
>>
>>94589441
Mullet/chin length hair is like fedora/trilby
Labels so misused that now everyone thinks it's correct
>>
>>94592636
Sven is alive for one. It made the saving of Planet Pollux and the rebellion more bad ass because it was Sven and not some random ass twin brother.

Lotor doesn't die and they show more development of him wanting to change but is unable to.

They added Kallura as well. Overall the rest is the same though.
>>
>>94592515
>muh shirofag boogeyman controlling threads

kek act more victimised you whiny shit, they were just husbandofagging and high in number.
>>
File: tumblr_ouhnhrP3Q81w66vvqo2_1280.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouhnhrP3Q81w66vvqo2_1280.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
May I offer you a tiny Keith in these trying times?
>>
>>94592657
If that Tigrafagging writer was there, it would not have done shit.

What happened to the Thundercats reboot was a fucking travesty.
>>
>>94592636
Sven is Japanese, and he dies. Lotor is a rapist, and rapes Romelle. Lotor wants to fuck his mom. Lotor is a rape baby. Lotor dies at the end of Golion, but not in Voltron. Haggar is Lotors grandmother, and Zarkons mom.
>>
>>94592674
Or maybe
Juuuuuuuuuusst maybe
Not every single anon wants to see shitty rape posting taking up most of the thread you fucking autist
>>
>>94592657
No because Thundercats' issues involved staff changes and shitty writers. At least Voltron is consistent.
>>
>>94592674
>image spamming nothing but Shiro
>completely shitting on Keith and Lance every single time someone mentioned them
>discouraged theories unless Shiro related
>>
>>94592678
Pidge's face says to me "This is not what I wanted."
>>
>>94590308
Coran
Any "negative" comment he makes about women are actually just insults to men
90% chance he's the gay rep too.
>>
>>94592657
They are not even close a same thing. VLD maybe mediocre but still watchable and fun sometimes. TC had a great start, but became a shorefest very quickly.

TC should be redone from the scratch - just leave pilote episode and that one episode about leaf folks, that was cute.
>>
>>94592695
Yet you have no issue with literally every S2 thread being all about Keith getting raped or being a slut? Double standard much?
>>
>>94592674
>imagespamming Shiro and/or Sheith
>jumping on any anon who says anything like "I'm not a fan of Shiro, hes just kinda boring to me"
>posting shitty rape fanfic for mulltiple threads
>people going on for 100 posts about how Shiro was totally raped in canon
>>
>>94592701
Let's be fair, as a Pidgefag Lance and Keith were truly insufferable in season 1 and still were until Lance grew a pair in season 3.
>>
>>94592709
I will never forgive them for what they did to Pumyra. Killing off Lynx-o was terrible and the prospect of NEVER EVER seeing Bengali was just awful.
>>
>>94592721
I liked s1 and 2 lance because he was such a dumb shitty boy. Now I like him because he is a dumb ok boy.
>>
>>94592709
Wasn't that because they literally dumped the good writer responsible for the pilot?
>>
>>94592715
Keith being called a slut is as old as S1. It was the only thing the Shirofags allowed. Any serious talk about Keith was shut down and people shat on Keith nonstop.

>>94592720
>people going on for 100 posts about how Shiro was totally raped in canon
How could I have forgotten those weirdos?
>>
>>94592701
>>94592720
Keithfags literally do the same shit yet none of you ever criticize them or assume literally every shitpost is made by a Keithfag like you do with Shirofags.

Y'all sound biased as fuck.
>>
>>94592715
I didn't say that, don't put words in my mouth. None of it is particularly good, stop acting like you're a special exception to it.
>>
>>94592657
Would have done better with a different studio/writers. Hopefully Dreamworks gets the rights someday.
>>
>>94592727
What happened to Pumyra? I dropped the show after a few episodes because I got bored. Also all the "WHISKERS" shit wasn't clever or funny.
>>
>>94592709
It's really exciting to me that VLD's success has probably already prompted talks about making/resurrecting more animated action shows. Hell, there might even be some that've gone into production already.
>>
>>94592742
>Keith being called a slut is as old as S1

And? It proliferated to the extreme all throughout S2, while Shirofags fucked off. You're really dodging here.
>>
>>94592736
Didn't know that, that explains a lot.
>>
>>94592742
Those weirdos will always be the biggest retards these threads have ever had. And we've had some amazing retards here.
>>94592750
SlutKeith posts are fucking boring too. And lots of people shit on Keitorfags for ruining multiple threads with their shitty fanfic. At least Keitorfags have moved on and don't try to play victim like you do.
>>
>>94592766
>they're remaking Debilman for Netflix
If Harmony Gold weren't cunts we could even see a remake of Robotech alongside rereleases of the actual series they were based on.
>>
We got lolikat and we were gonna get grow up kat too.
>>
>>94592742
I left for a long time after season 2 and just sort of assumed they were still around when I came back. Was pleasantly surprised to learn that it wasn't as big of a thing any more.
>>
>>94592750
>or assume literally every shitpost is made by a Keithfag like you do with Shirofags.

Oh man, the amount of times I've been accused of being a shirofag for posting an opinion someone doesn't like is bizarre. It's like being accused of being from Reddit despite having never been there. Honestly, the wild witch hunt against Shirofags is just as cancerous and shows no signs of going away despite Shirofags abandoning threads by the truckload.
>>
>>94591805
>You now realize lotor only stationed him there because, after fighting him personally, he knew his squad could take him out without any deaths, because he was planning on raiding the installation from the start

I like how this lotor basically had a long game from the start, and everyone was bitching how he's not taking charge. He doesn't want to lead, he wants to win
>>
>>94592762
Pumyra was working for Mumra all along and fucking cucked Lion-O. Apparently if there was a season 2, she would have turned into a disgusting bug creature and later beg for death since she's been dead for so long.

Infuriated how they would do this to an old Thundercat. I know she was my waifu back in the 80s but God that was just disrespectful.
>>
>>94592789
>At least Keitorfags have moved on and don't try to play victim like you do.

No they haven't, they even posted in this thread. And again, there is never criticism against Keithfags. Your bias is showing.
>>
>>94592814
I really hope they go more in depth with him in Season 4 because right now he reminds me of the old Lotor in that yeah he's more competent and threatening to the main characters than Zarkon, but not particularly interesting beyond that.

>>94592820
OK yeah that's pretty bullshit.
>>
>>94592820
Wait Pumyra was a zombie in this continuity?
>>
>>94592814
But why raid the installation when he's the God Emperor who can do whatever he wants? Why not just order whoever ran it to give him what he wanted?

>>94592828
Dude, there's multiple posts replying to you saying "yeah keithfags are annoying as hell." we complain about them when they're being obnoxious, stop trying to play the martyr.

Also everyone else should probably ignore my example and ignore the dude, but I get how hard that is when someone is wrong on the internet.
>>
>>94592789
Bruh, I've been called a shirofag for reasons that literally had nothing to do with Shiro and then had anons asspatting each other over confirmation bias. Shirofags kinda have a right to feel unfairly shat on, especially when it's not even 2016 anymore.
>>
>>94592814
I realized that the moment I saw his stupid bratty face when Throk was getting tortured. Fucking petty dick.

>>94592838
Bengali was also never going to be a thing because the writer was a massive Tigrafag and continued to shit on Lion-O all the time. Tigra got the girl (Cheetara), Tigra was the better brother and leader, and Tigra was also the last of his kind so absolutely no Bengali.

Will Friedle got really frustrated with the show.
>>
>>94592766
We'll get a Saint Seiya soon, brace yourself
>>
>>94592852
She was going to be apparently, but we never got to that part because the show got cancelled, and rightfully so.
>>
>>94592862
I don't get it, Tigra isn't even that great of a character. Was there some Jake Goldman shenanigans going on there?
>>
>>94592857
Yeah, I'm gonna just ignore them. They're too busy playing victim for me to bother with. If they want to think I have some sort of "bias" towards Keith, fine. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to correct someone with their head that far up their own ass.
>>
>>94592857
He might expect his dad to wake up and ultimately he wants to completely rule the Empire. He kills his father and he's got several generals and maybe even planets treating him as a treasonous bastard. He WINS the Empire by the support of the halfbreed and pure galran population through legitimate means or a coup and he doesn't have to worry about that.
>>
File: 5f99e2f5a7ebadee0c89eec0a31ba765.png (362KB, 1280x1719px) Image search: [Google]
5f99e2f5a7ebadee0c89eec0a31ba765.png
362KB, 1280x1719px
I do not get this Keithfag vs. Shirofag stuff
>>
>>94592860
I've been called a Keithfag for similarly unrelated reasons (and I actively dislike Keith, to boot). I think really it's that there's a chunk of people who, any time they see a post they don't like, they attribute it to whatever boogeyman they hate most in that moment. Lotta people making a lot of assumptions based on fuck all.

Everyone I don't like is a Covafag from now on.
>>
>>94592871
Speaking of overseas adaptations is VLD called the same thing in Japan or are they calling it Golion Legendary Defender or something like that? Because names aside and the fact that Earth is still around in this version I think the basic plot themes are still the same.
>>
>>94592887
I'm not too sure what Jake Goldman is.
>>
>>94592857
>we complain about them when they're being obnoxious

You were pretty fucking quiet for all of season 2 up until 3 then. I didn't even bother coming to these threads at a point since Keithfags took up the Shirofags mantle of being annoying, overbearing cancer. Except this time, they were allowed to run amok all this time.
>>
File: CxRnykJWEAA00MB.jpg (55KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
CxRnykJWEAA00MB.jpg
55KB, 681x681px
>all this meta
Glad I only started watching recently and missed all this shit, I wonder what our next terrible phase will look like.
>>
File: 1502036333601.png (89KB, 425x313px) Image search: [Google]
1502036333601.png
89KB, 425x313px
>>94592908
Where do you think we got the idea for Steith from?
>>
Can't we all get along?
>>
>>94592926
>what our next terrible phase will look like
Romelle wars if they'll introduce her
>>
>>94592930
Oh that. No it wasn't exactly Jake Goldman but that writer would not stop lauding Tigra.
>>
>>94592888
>If they want to think I have some sort of "bias" towards Keith, fine

You sure seem to since you combat every point I make with "w-well at least they don't do this" or this idea that you guys criticize them when you actually don't.

>muh playing the victim

Imagine being so bad at arguing that you throw my original post back at me. It's basically going NO U.
>>
>>94592949
>Romellefags vs Allurafags
>Shirofags vs Kuronfags
>Lotorfags vs Sinclinefags
>>
>>94592949
I want to see the Romelle wars.
>>
>>94592926
Who will win the Romellebowl
>>
>>94592905
They're both the most cancerous parts of these threads.
>>
File: 1502151535547.png (2MB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
1502151535547.png
2MB, 1200x905px
>>94592963
>Svenfags in their own little corner
Commence the Shiro wars
>>
>>94592907
It's just called Voltron but everyone makes fun of the name because they used ヴォ instead of ボ. Most people in Japan have never seen GoLion, the few that do only vaguely recall it for the most part, it wasn't a big thing over there. VLD's audience is still relatively small though. I think Voltron and GoLion are legally considered separate properties so they wouldn't be allowed to call it GoLion even if they wanted to.
>>
File: CUTE.png (885KB, 627x748px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.png
885KB, 627x748px
Thread is dying, post your best pidges
>>
>>94592963
>Sinclinefags
What are you implying by this?
>>
>>94592996
Which one is "Voltron" and which one "Boltron"? The official name or the fan name?
>>
File: 1501711173414.jpg (68KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501711173414.jpg
68KB, 720x480px
the hidden secret best pidge, staring us in the face all this time, I'm still not over it
>>
>>94592906
And considering Shirofags are public enemy number one and probably always will be until season one anons finally die, that accusation gets flung out the most.
>>
File: tumblr_oshc4fGil11u16a9no1_1280.jpg (678KB, 1280x1697px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oshc4fGil11u16a9no1_1280.jpg
678KB, 1280x1697px
>>94593005
I've been mostly quiet about her as of late since she hasn't gotten much since Season 1 but I'm really looking forward to 4 for this reason.
>>
File: C5AdatRUEAEVKLC.jpg (10KB, 194x243px) Image search: [Google]
C5AdatRUEAEVKLC.jpg
10KB, 194x243px
>>94593005
>>
File: tumblr_oufnpw0oS21r40fyto1_1280.png (244KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oufnpw0oS21r40fyto1_1280.png
244KB, 1000x1000px
>>94593005
>>
File: podge.png (156KB, 337x283px) Image search: [Google]
podge.png
156KB, 337x283px
the literal only good face the comic artist managed to produce
>>
>>94593005
SPICY MEATBALL
>>
>>94592930
Everytime someone posts that picture I am filled with so much regret for drawing it.
>>
File: hacks.gif (1MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
hacks.gif
1MB, 540x302px
>>94593032
I love this monstrosity so much
>>94593023
Yeah, learning so quickly that season 4 was gonna have a pidge focus made her lack of screentime in season 3 a lot easier to swallow.
>>
File: tumblr_obg65w4uVc1scrzi3o3_1280.png (376KB, 800x830px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obg65w4uVc1scrzi3o3_1280.png
376KB, 800x830px
>>94593037
I guess they really want nice looking monster battles but did the humans need to be so poorly drawn?
Hopefully the next round of comics will be better since it seemed like they were learning over time. Also the writing got slightly less terrible I guess.
>>
>>94592720
>>94592742
>How could I have forgotten those weirdos?
>>94592789
>Those weirdos will always be the biggest retards these threads have ever had. And we've had some amazing retards here.

I can tell you right now it was just one anon.
>>
File: tumblr_ocn58rUFWB1rx9v7co1_1280.png (635KB, 860x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocn58rUFWB1rx9v7co1_1280.png
635KB, 860x1920px
>>94593060
But it's beautiful anon, you should be proud of it.
>>
>>94593017
She has the best eyes
Where the heck do you find high quality downloads of the show, I posted that pic but my screenshots all come out squeezed-looking like that
>>
>>94593011
"Vo" is the official name but it sounds dumb and awkward in japanese and you have to make a weird face to pronounce it so everyone was using "bo" before it got picked up officially. I heard the decision was because the ボルトロン title had too many copyright issues so they had to use ヴォルトロン if they wanted to actually release it in Japan but I never looked into the details behind the story.
>>
File: tumblr_ouewpjHNYS1uqh1uco1_1280.jpg (466KB, 1280x1674px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouewpjHNYS1uqh1uco1_1280.jpg
466KB, 1280x1674px
>>94593064
I read the first couple comics and then really stopped caring, the plots just weren't interesting to me and the character interactions were nothing. Maybe someday they'll make some better ones, I can hope anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_ocs1h6mdbv1spyzu7o2_500.png (125KB, 468x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocs1h6mdbv1spyzu7o2_500.png
125KB, 468x675px
>>94593065
As someone who was involved in that stupid argument I am also certain it was just one really annoying and persistent anon.
>>
File: adjusts glasses.png (143KB, 410x337px) Image search: [Google]
adjusts glasses.png
143KB, 410x337px
>>94593005
I love her fake glasses.
>>
File: 1502430938871.png (508KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502430938871.png
508KB, 800x900px
>>94593108
if that's the case, that is some truly impressive dedication/horniness
>>
>>94593094
That's really interesting. Didn't realize it was that complicated there, I thought Japan had pretty lax laws when it came to copyrights. But it would explain things like why a lot of the band name references in Jojo are usually a letter off in the katakana, like Wham becoming Wamuu or Hermes becoming Ermes (even in the Japanese) and so and so.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-11-22h01m01s831.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-11-22h01m01s831.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>94593005
>>
File: tumblr_okidk6CJTp1v5pbx7o1_500.png (100KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okidk6CJTp1v5pbx7o1_500.png
100KB, 500x280px
I really like art of Pidge in a binder. I don't think she's trans or anything, there's just something about the aesthetic that really appeals to me. It's plausible that she could've worn one while she was undercover too, I guess.
>>
>>94593089
rarbg
>>
File: tumblr_ofkkhnbg6Z1s9qbfso1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofkkhnbg6Z1s9qbfso1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1274px
>>94593107
I'm curious what they're going to do for the next batch of comics. Seems like they're all set in the downtime between episode 8 and 9 of S1, but I don't know if they're going to stay that way forever, or if they're going to move into S2 which was kind of episodic. They're eventually also going to have to do comics for the Paladin Allura era too. Wonder how they'll cover that.
>>
>>94593005
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-11-22h01m08s032.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-11-22h01m08s032.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>94593138
>>
I want Pidge to say cazzo.
>>
File: Pidge_in_Castle_Ship.png (407KB, 655x524px) Image search: [Google]
Pidge_in_Castle_Ship.png
407KB, 655x524px
>>94592911
>>94592959
I always had a sneaking suspicion the anti-Shirofag crowd were really just husbandofags who were jelly desu.

Like yeah Shirofags, were obnoxious as shit and polluted threads, but Keith posters have seriously been as bad as them for several months now yet I never see that amount of vitriol towards them.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-11-22h01m34s755.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-11-22h01m34s755.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>94593163
Thread posts: 959
Thread images: 197

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.