[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard mode: Write a cartoon /co/ would enjoy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18

File: ITT4.jpg (777KB, 2480x1292px) Image search: [Google]
ITT4.jpg
777KB, 2480x1292px
Hard mode: Write a cartoon /co/ would enjoy.
>>
>>94572756
/co/ hates pretty much everything. nothing is good enough
>>
A slice of life cartoon about a bunch of thicc booty waifus.
>>
>>94572756
The shows will be about monster girls and the MC will be a rock&roll delinquent that like to talk about comic/movies.

Also he is a detective.
>>
>>94572756
a cartoon about Hitler shooting up women, niggers, gays, SJWs, trannies and all minorities BUT Hitler is a cute goth monster girl so it doesn't get too edgy
>>
You can't.
>>
File: fon.jpg (106KB, 590x744px) Image search: [Google]
fon.jpg
106KB, 590x744px
Navigator: the animated series
>>
File: Brocken_21[2].jpg (48KB, 412x476px) Image search: [Google]
Brocken_21[2].jpg
48KB, 412x476px
>>94572756
A young neo nazi fights against Islamic terrorists
>>
That's literally impossible.
>>
>>94573708
so basically the animated music video to this classic song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8lMKXRh-Eo
>>
I don't think I could come up with anything /co/ would love. But I'm in talks with a studio about a couple of pitches. So maybe I'll find out for myself.
>>
>>94573844
Wrong board.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>94573931
and they say /co/mblr isn't real
>>
>>94572756
>/co/
>enjoying ANYTHING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>94573993
not true

/co/ clearly enjoys going on endless rants about how it hates everything, and how everyone deserves to be raped to death with a cheese grinder
>>
>>94572756
The world used to be technologically advanced with robotic servants, androids, flying surf boards, and more, until a great war set it back. In order to preserve technology and other items, the nations of the world ended up putting technology into deep underground vaults filled with dangerous traps and other goods.

Flash forward 1000 years after the war, new races of beings aside from Humans arise along with new nations. The new governments commission a guild of explorers to raid the vaults and bring out the technology of the world for vast amount of pay. Next to these commissioned explorers are pirates who raid the vaults.

The Main Character is an android who wakes up in the care of a veteran explorer who wants to use them as a pack mule during their exploration of ruins. The MC however was created with the special duty of retrieving the parts to a new type of technology that was hidden in the vaults across the world, if the war was to end in a disaster, but they ended up getting attacked by rogue robots and getting shut down.

Now to complete their task the MC will embark on a quest with their new veteran explorer master and other explorers fighting against a genocidal robot army, pirates, and other factions who want the new type of technology the MC is looking to create and use as part of their duty.

I tried /co/. Be gentle on me.
>>
>>94574084
Sounds neat
>>
>>94573992
"and they say /co/mblr isn't real" is the equivalent of "wow so much for the tolerant left" aka something only uttered when you get called out of your bullshit and you realize you're not supported by the general public
>>
>>94572756
A cartoon about a fictional town called, Smiley Town. Where everyone smiles or else you get your hands cut off. Show is a bout a group of kids who's hand have been cut off.
>>
>>94575442
I bet you also love raping little boys, SJW cunt
>>
>>94574084
>toaster protagonist

fucking /co/mblr
>>
>>94575442
>so much for the tolerant left

Let me guess, you tried to rape some old lady to death with a broken beer bottle, because you thought she might have voted Trump, and instead she ended-up ramming her walking cane so deep up your ass you saw stars-n-stripes, and are ashamed of liking it
>>
A cartoon about a little girl who lives in the stomach of a giant sea monster as it swims around the ocean
>>
>>94572756
That one asylum idea I've seen in threads like these before
>>
File: 9c5[1].jpg (291KB, 790x900px) Image search: [Google]
9c5[1].jpg
291KB, 790x900px
>>94572756
just make a cartoon about the Moon Man torturing and killing niggers, fags, Jews, and liberals, in the style of early Batman TAS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPIkji-BpT8
>>
Superhero based in Florida who deals with all the crazy shit you see headlines about
>>
Cute lesbians, not the tumblr kind, (and a few extremely straight cute guys to please /co/'s homosexual tendancy without triggering /pol/) in an action cartoon with lore. Carl from ATHF is their handler. The villain dindu nothing, but is also irredeamable and genuinely threatening and sings a proffessionaly written and performed villain song once per season. Traditional 2D animation, with unused visual gags stolen from the grave of Tex Avery, and the character designs do not bear even the slightest resemblance to any other character that has been drawn in the history of animation. All jokes are written by a committee of exclusively male writers, headed by veterans of the He-Man cartoons, fed only Chef Boyardee, on the Isle of Mann. Congressional legislation is passed banning Tumblr or reddit from mentioning the show. /co/ stil bitches because their favorite ship isn't canon.
>>
An alien scientist lives on Earth for research purposes. He makes all sorts of inventions that do strange and sometimes supernatural things. She's accompanied by his human hunchbacked assistant, his pre-teen daughter, and a robot spider he built, among others.
>>
>>94576103
>Cute lesbians, not the tumblr kind
That's an oxymoron

all lesbians are Tumblr by default
>>
>>94576159
I dunno, nobody accuses those Jap cartoons of being SJW.
>>
>>94572756
A guy moves to a new town, gets abducted by aliens, comes back to earth a day later finds out that there's an apocalypse going on, teams up with two more people like him, and fight the hell out of demons, monsters, etc.
>>
File: 3466623265643436643643.jpg (438KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3466623265643436643643.jpg
438KB, 1920x1080px
>>94572756
(This is the theme song)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDVFusPcKNM

EARTH GETS FUCKIN DESTROYED

NO HEROES, NO BUTS, NO IFS, NO NOTHING

EARTH GETS PERMANENTLY, IRREVERSIBLY, TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY

D E S T R O Y E D

NOT EVEN YOUR TIMY WIMY BULLSHIT CAN SAVE IT, FUCK TIME TRAVEL LITERALLY THE CHEAPEST FUCKING BULLSHIT IMAGINABLE GOD I HATE IT SO MUCH

(you could optionally add a kind of time-lord holocaust to it as well: all the entities who have been known to manipulate time in some fashion also get mysteriously killed at the same time)

Except for a small band of heroes (like 5-6) who happen to find a galaxy-faring vessel back home. The quest to find a new home begins. It could be a 3 parter: Earth adventures before destruction, space stories and finally finding a planet that's somewhat similar to Earth but not quite.
>>
>>94573844
Okay that's cool but is it really necessary to make them a neo nazi? I mean I know why, you want to paint them in a positive light but that's never going to happen.

The jew's reach is far too deep friend.I mean why the fuck do you even fight?

Israel exists for chrissake. ISRAEL. Can you understand? The jews have a COUNTRY now. And they have the highest grade tech weapons and defensive systems on the planet. And america dances whatever way they want them to. The nothern genepool is getting desecrated by mudslimes on a daily basis.

You already lost. It's over.
>>
>>94576361
and also the guy's sister is a goth girl/tsundere and there's a pervert who's actually the bad guy's dad and can transform into a demon
>tfw you actually planned this out
>>
>>94576385
Shut up
take a gun
start killing
dont stop
>>
>>94572756
A comedy about two girls trading their places for a student exchange program.
One lives in America, the other in a war-torn Eastern European shithole.

It's pretty much Borat meet Daria
>>
>>94576385
you do realize that the jews and mudslimes hate each other, right?
>>
>>94572756
20 girls and 1 boy living together they are all siblings one of the sisters is a magical princess three of them are gems on a quest to safe the galaxy.
One calls herself dominator and wants to destroy the galaxy
five of them are magical ponies
the boy is a samurai
and they live in new york under a bridge with their grandparents
>>
>>94576302
weebs are just as much garbage as SJWs
all belong in gas chambers
>>
File: RickyGervaisShow03.jpg (27KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
RickyGervaisShow03.jpg
27KB, 600x400px
It's pic related yea? and he travels the the world y'know... but aaah.. It's animated
>>
>>94576483
why only five ponies?
>>
File: Memri.png (102KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
Memri.png
102KB, 500x474px
>>94576484
Hello, /nu-pol/
>>
this >"LE /co/ hates EBERYING WAAAAH!!11" meme isn't even true, stop being asshurt because a couple of people shat on your favorite cartoon
>>
>>94576502
are there more?
i didn't watched the show for a long time
>>
A band of loyalists trying to survive in a Middle East tier civil war.
>>
>>94576483
I forgot in this universe some people can bend the elements
>>
>>94572756
A an overarching plot adventure set in colonial India.
The main character would be an English boy. The love interest would be an Indian girl older than him. The vilains would be an all-powerful dangerous cult.

Visually the style would look somewhat like Tintin.
>>
>>94576472
Yes and? They are both helping the 'white genocide' so...
>>
>>94576659
Why would they help their worst enemy
>>
>>94576536
they are called The Mane Six for a reason
>>
>>94576534
quit lying to yourself
the second something shows-up, 4chan does everything in its power to destroy it
>>
File: muzzie nazis.jpg (52KB, 576x481px) Image search: [Google]
muzzie nazis.jpg
52KB, 576x481px
>>94573844
>nazi
>fighting Islamic anything
I have bad news for you
>>
>>94575583
>>94575677
>Immediately think of rape
Projecting, much?
>>
File: 1502393705248.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502393705248.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>94572756
A drop-out loser 20-something guy dies during a delivery when his truck careens off a bridge and he goes to Hell. While in Hell, he's forcibly employed as a furniture delivery guy, and has to carry things like chairs stitched with human flesh and dressers made of bones into the homes of demon elites, and their yards and houses are obstacle courses of Beetlejuice-ian dangers. If he can do 100 successful deliveries and installations he can pay his afterlife transfer up to Heaven, since he didn't actually sin & his boss while he was alive was marking his records poorly(theft, sexually harassing his secretary) to cover for his own dalliances.

A likeable goof in a shit situation because everyone around him sucked, with hope at the end of the tunnel
>>
>>94572756
A white man goes back in time to antebellum south and meets his white great great grandfather who owns slaves. The white man has his black friend also transported and has to defend his black friend from the harsh reality of slavery and getting sold.

The black friend has any wounds heal at the end of the day and has the power of google/internet at his disposal. Using this vast knowledge, he can vastly outsmart his white overseers and can transport knowledge to other slaves; but only for 8 hours a day

This could be a gutwrenching series about 2 bros trying to make it back to their own time without getting killed by the systematic racism of society.
>>
>>94578944
I would watch the hell out of this. Getting stuck doing furniture delivery and installation really is a great idea for eternal damnation. All those demon elites probably live in fifth story walk-ups, too.
>>
>>94580422
>>94580422
I'd watch that
>>
>>94572756
vampire waifus. Hot vampire waifus everywhere. Fighting demons in a small celtic city with gothic architecture. Comfy atmosphere sprayed with some dashes of gore. Adult oriented but not "lol let's put some drugs and sex references everywhere as everyone is STONED LOOL".

Dracula is a loli, too.
>>
File: Montagne3_2.jpg (2MB, 1840x3004px) Image search: [Google]
Montagne3_2.jpg
2MB, 1840x3004px
>>94572756
An adventure series about two average children abducted by aliens who must try to find the way back to home, traveling across the Milky Way.
The problem is:

>They don't know where they are
>They don't know where is Earth
>They don't speak the language
>They have 0 skills

You can find out more about this project here:
>https://pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
>https://www.docdroid.net/PsLwIGQ/wbh-2017.pdf

Work in progress. Don't hesitate giving critique or tips.
>>
>>94572756
Just make something like the LOTR movies made by Peter Jackson, with all the main characters being white men.
Or do the opposite, make a show where all characters are conventionally attractive women who figth other sexy women and all the fights are merely excuses to show them naked or in revealing outfits. The entirety of /co" would eat that shit up.
>>
>>94574084
Neat plot. Can I have it?
>>
>>94572756
Alright.

Kid gets transported to a magical world.

Twist on the genre is that the kid is a competent, dangerous Kyokushin Karate black belt and his mentor is an old sellsword who got a message from god.

Avoid most of the clichés of the genre and give a solid adventure story with good fight scenes.
>>
>>94576103
>cute lesbians
"Cute" in what context? There's no such thing as an athletically cute lesbian, I'm sorry to say.
>>
A genuinely well written show by a professional, well known writer with a story that stays consistently good the whole way through.
>>
>>94576534
There isn't really a cartoon that isn't shat on in some degree.
>>
>>94586757
Protag having bullshit skill in comparison to everyone else is hilariously common though.
>>
>Le /co/ is unpleasable
You people do realize that /co/ isn't a hivemind right? It's a board made up of hundreds of different people with different perspectives and opinions.
>>
>>94588132
Yeah but only my perspective and opinion matters
>>
>>94588043
>Protag having bullshit skill
But they never have the hangups and attitude of those skills.

They don't really differentiate from the spectrum of generic guy even if they're something like a super genius.
>>
>>94588184
So what's this dude's deal?
>>94578944
That main character sounds beyond generic.
>>
>>94586826
This is shows /co/ would like, not shows /co/ doesn't even give a shit about
>>
>>94573696
Someone give this anon a medal and a budget
>>
>>94576369
You don't need to holocaust the time lords if you never write time lords into the show's universe
>>
>>94589040
>So what's this dude's deal?
This is going to sound like bitching about millennials but he'd be a boy scout.

Not a hard worker in that he trains hard. A hard worker in all aspects and even to the point of being a bit of a dork like keeping his room clean without prompting.

It's going to be important to potray him and those aspects in a way that sort of takes the shine off him outside of fighting. Moments in the show where you won't be complaining he's uninteresting but might find him a bit oddly dull until he head kicks somebody.

Being dull is a death sentence in media but it can be done right
>>
>Show is focused on the big bad villain of the world
>His dark castle casts a long shadow on the land, the forces of evil a constant threat
>Heartless and cruel, nothing can stop this villain...
>... except his six-year-old daughter, or wife
>Story plot is about how this villain is actually a Grade-A father and husband
>Absolutely loves his family, struggles to keep this side of him a secret from the masses and his henchmen
>comedy slice-of-life
Sound good?
>>
>>94589545
You want to do something with this and you have this idea but that is not going to fucking sell. At all.

Not even on /co/.
>>
>>94572756
Anything with /ss/ themes
>>
>>94589848
Not going to lie that's a lot of my ideas.

The audience would probably be small and a certain demographic.
>>
>an SoL comedy about a young boy living with his eccentric aunt, who happens to be a witch
>Witch is determined to pass on the ways of old magic to the only remaining member of family who can practice magic
>Boy kinda not into it, as series takes place in modern day
>Boy finds way to cheat certain aspects of magic, uses microwaves to heat up/make potions, uses a lighter as a stater for fire magic etc.
>Background info shows that there was a great magical war that resulted in lack of magic in today's world, but never really fully delved into
>Witch implied to be gray morality
>Boy is friends with a sporty werewolf and chubby vampire
>also a cute fairy girl drops in from time to time.
>Witch is friends with classic movie villains like the creature from the black lagoon and Frankenstein and they have poker games every Thursday.
>>
Several posters on an anonymous cartoon image board pitch their cartoon ideas.
Each cartoon gets a small short.
>>
I've had an idea brewing in my head for quite some time, but it's pretty shitty and boils down to western fighting hetalia: naming the jew
>>
Battleborn:The Animated Series.
>>
>superhero world where most of the supervillains have been captured or disappeared
>in the absence of real threats, superheroism has become corporate and callous
>young superhero fangirl/supergenius wants to return to an age of optimism and altruism
>So she becomes a supervillain and along with some like minded friends, creates her own team of villains, The Apocalypse Squad
>The idea being that the only thing needed for the return of true heroes is true villains
Is gut? expand?
>>
>>94573692
*underage thicc booty waifus
>>
>>94572756
"Oh Shit! Honey Badgers!"

Think the anti-mlp:fim.

Everyone is a Honey Badger, and therefore constantly pissed off and either seething or going on a psychotic rampage.

The Sun and Moon are alive, and have a Spy Vs. Spy relationship.

Pilot Episode:

Dicksplint, the star character, is in a drive-thru for the Fried Tampon, a horribly shitty fast food restaurant with horribly shitty service. When instead of his "Bag of fried potato dicks" he gets a steaming bag of the drive-thru attendant's feces and overcharged 10 bucks, he decides NOT to immerse the offenders head in a deep fryer, and NOT to take 'drive thru' literally, but to go fuck a beehive so he can beat the offender to death with, as the episode is so titled...

"Dick Full Of Bees".

Having a dick full of bees only makes Dicksplint angrier, and so begins a rampage of killing everyone with a non-bee filled dick with his dick full of bees.

The female honey badgers initially decide to take over Bitchopolis, but devolve into chainsaw orgies within five minutes.

Meanwhile, the Bitchopolis Police Department scrambles to bring down Dicksplint, as every person he kills means one less they don't get to kill and get paid for. Their weapon of choice are frozen fetus flails, and they proceed to hammer on our hero for a good minute or so, inflicting graphic injury, until Dicksplint, fed up with their inability to kill efficiently, decides to "enlighten you fucking retards" by jamming his beehive dick into an electrical socket, screaming that this is the proper way to kill someone. His dick explodes, sending flaming bee and dick shrapnel into several bystanders, killing them.

The BPD, enraged that they've only now discovered a much more efficient way of killing people, gathers as many beehives as possible while arresting everyone not already dead, and promptly detonate their bee dicks in close proximity to their detainees.

The Moral: "Everyone is an asshole, so fuck them with a dick full of bees!"
>>
>>94573844
Blitzmensch?
>>
>>94593807
OSHB other characters include:

Accident, whose parents tell him every morning they wish they'd brought better coat hangers to abort him with. The only time his father isn't calling him a pussy is when Accident successfully manages to make the most kills during the bi-weekly school shooting at his elementary school.

Cunt is the one person who Dicksplint has a moment's hesitation about killing violently, and even then, he uses a single shot from a pistol as opposed to a woodchipper or vat of acid. She feels the same way.

Here, this is being madly in love.

Their duet song is basically about how they want to kill everyone, but save each other for last.

When Cunt is killed by anyone else, Dicksplint goes from "funny psychotic" to cold, calm, focused fury. He doesn't raise his voice. He doesn't drive his car through walls. He just finds the offender and uses a potato peeler or some other method of slow death.

It is insinuated during the last few episodes of the first season that the world the Badgers live in is some sort of punishment.
>>
>>94593888
The tone I'm going for is that it starts out as hyper-violent comedy, then slowly starts trickling in subtle horror and tragedy.

The broad-encompassing theme of the entire series, when all is said and done, is 'coming to terms'.
>>
>>94572756
A shy fujoshi dolphin gal tries to trick anons into caves, but this time she has superpowers.
>>
>>94590329
So Twilight for boys
>>
>>94590329
Boys cannot into witchcraft, moon goddess does not allow it and thus the moonbridge is forever closed to them.
>>
>>94573696
>>94574084
>>94576123
>>94576361
>>94585428
>>94589628
>>94591405
This is pretty gut!

>>94593807
Scary, but creative. Like Southpark or Mongrels.

>>94576483
Thats just a mix. But i wonder if this would work.
>>
It's just a bunch of waifus.

A big ol'pile of waifus.

That's it.
>>
>>94594490
>Thats just a mix. But i wonder if this would work.
It would because it would only combine the good parts of /co/'s favourite shows.
Thus creating the perfect /co/ show with a lot of waifus and story
>>
>>94573992
Go home. No one likes you.
>>
>>94572756
It's a dude, who's like a washed up superhero, and he's running a talkshow with two washed up villains he's forcing to work for him.
>>
>>
>>94594556
Would it make sense to add something from Ren&Stimpy, Rick&Morty or Spongebob?
>>
>>94594760
This reminds me of a cuter Courage
>>
>>94594760
The family built the scarecrow after their dead daughter. it is now her ghost living in the scarecrow. This brings tension as she is and is not a member of the family at the same time.
>>
>>94595002
No that's gay and here's why. It adds unneeded complications involving ghosts and afterlife and depth. It should be simple: these guys created me, and so I protect them. They don't know she comes to life
>>
>>94595051
Well the show is supernatural so why not have ghost.
Also it makes the scarecrow protect her family out of belonging rather than acting as their pet.
>>
>>94594776
This
one sister is nihilistic and goes on sci fi adventures with her little sister
one sister lives in a pineapple under the eay
>>
>>94594556
What cartoon "under a bridge" stands for?
>>
>>94595118
But it's better if she's like a pet. No one tells her what is right and wrong, she just knows her family is being threatened and wants to help. Its endearing, and dead daughter just seems edgy and forcing sadness for no reason.
>>
>>94595166
>Dead daughter comes back to life
>Sadness
She will be way more endearing having family ties than being some meidoshit ripoff.
>>
>>94572756
>>94572756
>Write a cartoon /co/ would enjoy

It's a show about white nationalist fighting the good fight against non-white liberals and femals
>>
THOT SLAYER
Cast into a nightmare dimension, A world where all females are vicious manipulative beasts who hide under a guise of elegant beauty. The males who are oppressed and controlled, revere all females as Queens.
The main character understands this basic truth and must escape or slay every female, no matter how innocent or nice they seem, they're all THOTS.
>>
A dark comedy show about a boy who wants to make cartoons but his life kinda sucks.
I don't mean he has bad luck, I mean like his parents abuse him or something like that. He makes comics and has imagine spots that are inspired by things that happened or are just how he wishes he could deal with them. The comics are less superhero fantasy and more like superjail or king star king where it's super fantastical and full of violence, sex, and drugs (while the main show is down to earth) MC and his friends all have their own self inserts in the comic, as well as other characters (ex. Mc's dad is the main villain, a girl they all have a crush on is some waitubait princess)
If done right it'd be a commentary on escapism and something something the state of adult cartoons something something. Also I'm just a sucker for cartoons switching art styles.
>>
>>94595148
well not really really under a bridge but hey arnold is under the highway
>>
An action adventure buddy comedy about two aliens going on adventures across the universe while “accidentally" ruining a dictatorship across said universe
>>
>>94596302
Get hired by [adult swim], and pitch in the idea.
>>
File: 1502549547074943446252.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1502549547074943446252.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
A show about this guy
>>
How do you write a "good" female character?
>>
>>94597129
give her a dark back story about how her mother didn't love her as a kid, while going though near death experiences that have her growing to be a psychopath. give her and edgy weapon with an edgy name.
>>
>>94572756
In the year 3000 a group of hyper intergalactic terrorist try to destroy the world. In order to stop it,we must employ the leauge of power. Featuring a bunch of manly men with one hot girl on the team who doesnt do anything but get captured and get into situations that involve several fetishes. The villains are gay and their homosexuality is treated as the most vile thing ever. Turns out the biggest bad is a transexual who wants to manipulate the world into accepting all genders. The show is overly animated,full of fight scenes and costs a bunch of money its not gonna make that. Also it has a crossover with DC comics
>>
>>94597129
>write a good dude character
>make him a girl.
If you think a good female character has separate criteria than a good male character you've already lost.
>>
>>94597129
Think of a male character, then take away reason and accountability.
>>
>>94597129
Write a good female character.

Not a good male character you make a girl. Make a good female character.
>>
>>94572756
>Teenager lives in a world of adventure.
>Starts to develop magical powers and gets into hijinks.
>The thing that would lake it unique is the quiet not obvious way the main character never quite seems to actually be living a normal life. His high school career being shown only in blurry black and white with him over the course of the story outright abandoning his normal life.
>Treated as escapism at first before focusing on the violent talents and instincts of the protag.
>>
uh, there's like three girls
and they keep getting transformed and being put into fetishy situations by villains and stuff
shit I just made totally spies
>>
>>94599142
>Treated as escapism at first before focusing on the violent talents and instincts of the protag.
You're really underestimating how much people want to be badass.
>>
>Antisocial kid in high school becomes a demon-killing techno knight when an alien guardian mistakes his knowledge of cartoons and vidya to be knowledge of other worlds, making him the best human candidate for receiving his powers and protecting Earth from intergalactic or interdimensional threats
>The demons are usually invisible in our world but their influence has been seeping in, causing huge fucking wildfires and car accidents and shit all over the kid's home town
>He uses portals to their dimension to battle them, so the human cast is completely unaware of his new career
>The first episode has him topple the demons' society and indiscriminately kill anyone in his way; many of the villains and future story arcs come from the consequences of his reckless actions in episode 1 alone
>Loads of wild fight scenes with gore
>Serious tone but still basks in the silliness of the premise,
>Big booty waifus in almost every episode
>The kid's enemies in school like the fat linebacker bully and numale faggot end up being powerful demons in disguise that he kills
>Anti-authoritarian theme in a later season when an alien government decides they will let the demons control Earth and the hero joins forces with other alien rebels to dismantle their rule
>Human world finds out about his secret life by the final season
>Best girl ends up with mc by the end

did I miss anything?
>>
>>94600799
That sounds fucking painful.
>>
>>94573992
I thought conservatives were rational.
>>
File: sanguinus.jpg (43KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
sanguinus.jpg
43KB, 640x625px
>>94572756
>1980's satanic panic
>MC is shy, awkward teenage girl
>Pressured into playing with Ouija Board at party
>Accidentally summons a demon
>Demon is laidback stoner, doesn't give a shit
>Gets sent to hell
>Demon is eternally linked to girl, unless they can fulfull "The Contract".
>The contract is vague, Girl can't speak demon-tongue, Demon is stoned and doesn't remember the contract.
>Get sent back to earth
>Demon has a "glimmer" magic and is now her best friend as a cover story.
>Deals with them trying to figure out the contract, and the comedy resulting.

and the stoner demon is a qt Baphomet goat-demon waifu, for all the waifufaggots

I wanted to make this pilot so badly.
>>
>>94597129
Create a character, make it weak and stupid and cute
>>
>>94602680
A girl doesn't need to be weak and stupid in order to be cute.
>>
>>94602680
what a weak and stupid idea, anon
>>
Vietnam but with robots
Easy mode: Transformers prequel with young Optimus Prime (Orion Pax) being pushed to a hellish scape on the other side of cybertron with millions of his comrades burning up and getting straight up sliced
>>
>>94603719
We'll call it -The Convoy: More Than Meets the Eye

We'll call it The Ray Gun Era
>>
>>94593836
best part?
he was one of the good guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEgMSWn_xOU
>>
>>94600725
Even if he's sort of projecting creepy weird vibes?
>>
File: Yggdrasil Diaries.png (10KB, 641x341px) Image search: [Google]
Yggdrasil Diaries.png
10KB, 641x341px
>Pedovores have pitted humans against each other while they set up their scheme to convert the earth into a philosopher's stone.
>Gods arrive too late and find themselves confronted with Satan.
>Satan is sealed away and erased but not before he corrupted the data of existence itself.
>And now every fictional universe is repeating time over and over.
>>
A show abourt Public domain characters in a slice of life setting, with slight mystery.
>>
>>94572756
That's not hard mode, that's Dante must die mode.
>>
File: 1494646804996.jpg (93KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1494646804996.jpg
93KB, 536x536px
Cute girl has a sentient theory trying to posses her to reconstruct the whole galaxy into a computer planet.
>>
>>94572756
Space Cunts animated
>>
Something that's absolutely garbage that most people will hate. So then the geniuses at /co/ will say how it's actually not that bad.
>>
>>94572756
A trap with a big dick because co is gay
>>
Harry and Walter: A Helmeted Hornhead and a Wakka do cartoony stuff in the world of After Man: A Zoology of the Future (often times meeting creatures from other speculative evolution projects)
>>
>>94607259
>Pedovores

Ew.
Weak.
>>
File: 1774388-100918033349341033[1].jpg (177KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1774388-100918033349341033[1].jpg
177KB, 1600x900px
>>94614789
so this?
>>
>>94588132
/co/ is unpleasable
Also,mods,what the fuck is that warning ? I didnt shitpost about Reddit,if anything i'm annoyed by people using "Reddit" as a shorthand for "i dont like it"
>>
>>94603680
she's not a good girl character
it is a bully and a tomboy
>>
>>94572756
>Overarching plot, rather than episodic
>Character development related to the plot, rather than feelings
>Hand-drawn animation, rather than vectorial
>Aesops and messages related to the theme of the plot, rather than shehorned opinions of the author
>Appearance of the cast related to social geography, rather than ethnic quotas
>Humor with a pupose according to tone and atmosphere, rather than randumb shoved in every scene.
>Characters with somewhat realistic proportions but creative design allowed, rather than doodle-like abominations
>Continuity along the series, rather than forgetting every change made
>Consistency in worldbuilding, instead of standing with every trend
>Subtle attempts to connect with the audience through innuendoes, instead of breaking the fourth wall every 10 seconds
>Carefully hidden lore details and easter eggs, instead of nonstop pop culture references
>Actions scenes that actually put characters in danger, instead of character defeating every ennemy with a smile and fingertip
>Threatening vilains, instead of tantrum-throwing "ironic" vilains
>Show don't tell, instead of screaming the premises out loud
>Respect the audience, instead of catering to the lowest denominator
>Strong but average-looking relatable MC, instead of scrawny insecure nerd

Making good cartoons is not hard.
If want some examples watch "The incredibles", "El Dorado" or "Johny Quest"
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.