[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What If...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

ITT we post "What If" ideas. I'll start with:

>What If... Doctor Octopus became a hero?

In this Universe, the science expo that Peter Parker attended was held at OsCorp, and included a slew of different experiments and inventions. One of them being Doctor Octavius' new revolutionary AI Project. The spider was still there, waiting to inject its venom in somebody, before dying. And it did,for it bit a teen named "Peter Parker". But alas, this time, things didn't turn out as expected. The radiation coupled with the poison made the bite lethal, and not a miraculous gift. Peter Parker died, and the whole thing was hushed off. "Who cares about that anyway?" said Mr. Osborn. But Otto did. For he too, was once a boy, alone and scared, but with a dream.

So he investigated. In the end, he found what he was looking for. A secret project headed by Norman himself, its goal being a brand new version of the Super Soldier Serum. They were still in the early stages,and thus experimenting with animals, so the spider may have just slipped through.

Otto was enraged. And frankly, a little bit scared. So he run to his lab, frantically putting together a letter of resignation. But somebody was already waiting there for him... Thankfully, Otto wasn't such a lab-rat that he couldn't take on a normal thug. He fought with tooth and nail, and eventually managed to leave the building with his tech. And he would have his revenge...

TL;DR: In this AU Otto didn't have abusive parents, so he was better adjusted. With Peter reminding him of his young self, and Norman not giving a crap about a kid's death, Otto made it his mission to expose him. Initially he'd just suit up with a crude suit and his tentacles, but he'd eventually take over some OsCorp bases and steal some tech, so he'd go full transhumanism and get his current Superior Octopus suit and abillities.
>>
>>94570817

Go to hell, Slott.
>>
>>94570817
Eat shit, Dan.
>>
>>94570911
>>94571125
>REEEEE REDDIT
>REEEEE SLOTT
>REEEEE BENDIS
>REEEEE MKEKS

Jesus fuck you're pathetic. We had a perfectly good "change the origin" thread last week, but now you two autistic faggots can't be bothered to actually come up with something,so you just spout bullshit.
>>
>>94571294
Not them, but i sick of doctor. ock.
>>
>>94571317
Eh, so come up with another scenario involving another character. It's not an Ock thread, it's a "What if" thread.
>>
>>94571317
how? his story has got next to no progress in years. its just now getting updated. and its only like 5-8 issues he's been in in the last 2-3 years. I don't give a fuck about peter parker at this point I read for doctor octopus's story line. peter parkerts stuff is fucking boring.
>>
File: rain.png (383KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
383KB, 940x529px
>>94571381
Eeeeh...What if Kamala become captain marvel?

Carol got kidney failure and dies. So, carol give mar-vell DNA to kamala. And space stuff happen! Also, It happens in 10 years later!
>>
>>94571381

What part of FUCK OFF, Slott are you not getting, Slott.
>>
>>94570817
This is shit. You are shit. I hope you get a stomach flu.
>>
>>94570817
What if Bendis and Slott left Marvel forever?
>>
File: Amazing_SpiderMan_2015_025073.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing_SpiderMan_2015_025073.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
I really do want an Otto one going. It's the only character Slott has me interested in.
>>
>>94571529
Than do better anon. As long as the thread has new stories, I don't care what autists call me.
>>
>>94571545
>What if Bendis and Slott left Marvel forever?

It is really depends on person. I think miles will stay or go on the ulitmate universe. Riri will be killed or demoted to supporting character. There will be less events, more stories.
>>
>>94571522
Slott is a fat neckbeard loser cuck, I'm a fucking nazi from the pol who likes superior Spiderman this is a bad meme.
>>94571458
What if that was social justice crap, and superior Spiderman was actually interesting and fun compared to how boring Slott's other shit is. The costume was cool looking the issues were fun, and it was fucking canceled because of amazing spiderman 2 making marvel want to go back to the status quo. Slott can fuck off though I just enjoy Otto more as a character.

>>94571551
Same I'd almost be pushed to subscribe to a physical copy, I really like superior spiderman back in 2013 he had a cool suit the issues were interesting. I've been wanting another solo comic with him for years, and for another writer on spiderman but that'll never happen.
>>
>>94571690
well, I'd be pushed to subscribe if Marvel weren't communist faggots then again, they probably have Disney welfare so it really doesn't matter they can keep producing propaganda with no worries about profit.
>>
>>94571690
>What if that was social justice crap,

What? Anon, you think everything is SJW. Sjw pizza, SJW shit, SJW women, SJW TV.
>>
>>94571732
I think people that write nu-captain marvel belong in an oven then again the comic industry was built and is ran by jews so what can you expect beyond pulp fiction being a medium for propaganda.
>>
>>94571752
Anon, you can't put every jew in the oven.
>>
>>94571774
really makes me think.
>>
>>94570817
What if Doctor Octopus died and stayed died??
>>
>>94571381
Which is a problem. Doc Oc isn't the main character, Peter is.
But he's the only character Slott seems to enjoy writing.

I'm off Otto these days but I agree with
>>94571551
If Slott could be put on an Otto book, and we could get a good writer on Spidey, then everyone could be happy.
>>
Okay, I got one:

>What if Iron Man wasn't born filthy fucking rich?
Tony always had a knack for building things. Granted, he never could build the interdimensional portal that the Richards' kid made a few years back, because he lived in small apartment complex in [Insert Yuropoor country] and his parents weren't America's darling scientists. But still,he was quite good and skilled, so he followed his dreams of becoming a... well, he hadn't figured that out. He just wanted to work with machines and robots,and all that cool stuff he was good at.

Eventually, he made his way to America and started working for the US Government. He was building some top-tier weapons, truth be told. He was so darn good, he managed to take some contracts and start his own small business. Sure, he had to go against Hammer, OsCorp and a slew of other Corporations, but he had faith in himself. Everything was gonna be alright...

TL;DR: Tony grows up poor, and dreams of moving to the US and living the American Dream. He achieves it, turns into the playboy from the early issues, which causes his downfall, as he attands to that Weapons Barrage in Afghanistan completely drunk. The rest continue more or less the same.
>>
File: 1471862-doctor_octopus_24.jpg (48KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471862-doctor_octopus_24.jpg
48KB, 425x640px
>>94571551
I dislike the design and the character. Its just literally the Superior Spiderman with a different color scheme. Just feels like a spiderman knock-off.

I'd prefer a trenchcoat Doc Ock ongoing.
>>
all i wanted was a real fight between him and spidy
both are even in strength and tech so it comes down to wit. but no coffee pot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.