[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murdoch Murdoch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: Murdoch Murdoch.jpg (223KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Murdoch Murdoch.jpg
223KB, 900x900px
Was this ironically one of the best animated series to date before (((You)))tube killed it off? What are your thoughts /co/?
>>
good shit
>>
I don't get Murdoch Chan waifuing. The HAPA chick is less brash and snippy, much better smash material.
>>
>Check out this based black guy in a trump hat! The democrats are the REAL racists.
>No Goddamnit, we are!
>>
File: HAHAHAAAAA.jpg (27KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAAAAA.jpg
27KB, 412x352px
>that episode where they all go to live in an all white ethnostate, but get declined because they arent white enough, so they sneak in
>>
>>94570700
Youtube killed it off? Wasn't it pressure from 4+4chan's leftypol?
>>
>>94570734
what hapa chick?
>>
File: Screenshot (267).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (267).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>94570779
Yes... but googles new AI will ensure that re uploads get SHUTDOWN through toxicity ratings/anything that isn't PC algorithms.

>>94570773
Indeed, it's poetic.
>Tfw not white enough for whitetopia either but I can still become a cold soulless robot.
>>
>>94570700
>that episode they wanted to sit in the back of the bus, but were forced to sit in the front
>>
>>94570781
The sometimes canon gf of Murdoch Murdoch. She showed up when they gassed William Pierce.
>>
File: nah.png (267KB, 496x508px) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
267KB, 496x508px
>those people who made that shitty last son of the west thing
>>
>the one bit where Alex Jones comes out from cover screaming RAAAAH YAAAAH firing a gun
I've never found a better use of Alex Jones in a medium than that shot.
>>
File: 1499142496534.jpg (43KB, 380x440px) Image search: [Google]
1499142496534.jpg
43KB, 380x440px
>>94570700
>tfw no full version of the IQ Song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCY84APh0XM
>>
File: IMG_1448.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1448.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>94571283
Shut the fuck up, that shit was kino.
>>
>>94571311
>you will never go back to college and perform a version of this in front of studnets and make a big fat ass of yourself
>>
>>94571314
if by kino you mean autismo then you would be 100% correct
>>
I flag all their videos because they use the word "Hispanic" instead of mestizo when talking about brown beaners

Hispanic is not a race, why should non mestizo criollos of spanish blood be blamed for the actions of indian mestizo hybrids?

The race of beaners is mestizo, not a geographic term like "Hispanic"

Race realist my ass
>>
>>94570779
didn't this all go down because of some he said/she said drama bullshit that happened because someone mass flagged another person's account ?
>>
File: Alex does life.png (151KB, 338x392px) Image search: [Google]
Alex does life.png
151KB, 338x392px
>>94571311
This is truly a tragedy, when will Dr Murdoch make a full version?
>>
>>94571405
Yeah, /pol/ flagged one of /leftypol/s YT channels and got it shut down. So they went after one of /pol/s for revenge.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.