[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nermal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Nermal.jpg (55KB, 960x914px) Image search: [Google]
Nermal.jpg
55KB, 960x914px
Back in the 90's there was a show called Garfield and Friends, featuring the cute cat Nermal.

So... How many people thought Nermal was a girl? Did anyone actually like the voice?

Here's a video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClaSyAc9E2I
>>
>>94569871
N-Nermal wasn't a a girl...?
>>
Based Bill Murray
>>
File: OUT.jpg (57KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OUT.jpg
57KB, 1600x1200px
>>94569986
Out. Now.
>>
>>94569871
I thought he was a girl until I read a strip where Garfield called Nermal a 'he', the cartoon definitely didn't help by giving Nermal such a girly voice. Although I think in the newer cartoon, Nermal has a more boyish voice.
>>
>>94569871
Never understood why they used words like He when I thought they obviously meant for Nermal to be a girl
>>
File: you have to go back.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>94569947
nope, Nermal was a boy. In the comics and the cartoon.
>>
>>94570050
>implying Garfield didn't want to mail him to the middle east because he was a gigantic faggot
>>
>>94570041
It wasn't just the voice. It was also the long eyelashes, and the fact he kept constantly talking about being cute, which comes off as effeminate.
>>
There is hiring a woman to do a young boy's prepubescent voice and then there is the woman they hired to voice Nermal.

It was loud boisterous super girly singy-ish voice that could never be confused for a young boy ever
>>
>>94570174
Pretty much this, she didn't even try to pitch herself down...except in the obligatory episode where Garfield and Nermal switch personality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbya-78MyNo
>>
>>94570076
>>94570134
I would send him to Abu Dhabi and I'm not even a homophobe. Maybe he was "fixed" and that made hin so annoying.
>>
>>94569871
>>94569947
Nermal was always refered to as a boy in the comics

git gud at garfield
>>
>>94569871
Still better than whoever that guy was that voiced him in the last series
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.