[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally: cunts interrogating and annoying you and you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

literally: cunts interrogating and annoying you and you can't do anything about it: the game

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY AMANDA YOU FAT FUCK

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE TIFFANY YOU WHORE

FUCK OFF AVESTA YOU FED PUPPET KIKE

GET OUT GET OUT I JUST WANT TO KICK ASS WITH GORDON AND SAVE GOTHAM WITHOUT BEING PESTERED BY 5 DIFFERENT WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94564513
>kick ass with gordon
>a literal bitch who gets mad if you do anything violent
>>
>>94564513
>plays a point and click adventure
>gets mad that there's more talking than fight scenes
>>
>>94564651
>Amanda will remember that.
>>
>>94564709
It's not the talking. It's the incessant woman bitching. I feel like I'm playing a husband harem simulator.
>>
>>94564728
I don't understand why you left /r9k/ to talk about this on a different board.
>>
OP is a faggot but I think it would be interesting if in a VN/PNC type of game you could just tell everyone to fuck off either at the start of or early in a conversation, and therefore get through the entire game in like ten minutes, but it drastically affects the story.

Of course
>Telltale
>doing something interesting or that requires any effort at all

But imagine if the scene starts, a character enters Bruce's office, and you go "Oh no you don't, get the FUCK out right now" and you just skip that whole scene, or some villain like Joker tries to give you a retarded monologue about his philosophies but you just go "enough talk" and punch him in the face.
>>
>>94566398
Would be pretty cool in all honesty. Will Probably never happen but a great Idea non-the-less.
>>
>>94564645
who cares. accept her being mad
>>
is the action good?
>>
>>94571050
They got rid of the meter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.