[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Adam Carolla so opposed to Wow Wow Wubbzy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 24

File: carollawubbzy.jpg (65KB, 634x623px) Image search: [Google]
carollawubbzy.jpg
65KB, 634x623px
And why is he still talking about it after it's been off the air for 7 years?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Mg_vw4B0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfjFFmM4Ldg&t=2m35s
>>
I'd let Grey shove her tail up my ass
>>
>>94563045
>Is Wubbzy gonna have to ram her
>Wubbzy
>her
>>
WUBBZY IS A GIRL??
>>
>>94563163
>>94563178
Nah. I think she's just merging herself with Wubbzy. He's clearly a boy as stated in the theme song multiple times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjU5iHA2pY
>>
>>94563045
Is he getting mad because shows are made for kids?
Honestly, he sounds like an even more bitter Kricfalusi.
>>
File: 「Bruh」.jpg (348KB, 484x653px) Image search: [Google]
「Bruh」.jpg
348KB, 484x653px
>Grey Griffin will never threaten to rape you
>>
What qualifies Adam Carolla to talk about anything to Congress?
>>
>>94565787
What qualifies Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian to talk to the UN? Panels are pointless bullshit and do nothing, especially when celebrities (or "celebrities") are involved.
>>
i only remember wubbzys UK voice
so idk
>>
Adam Corolla is /ourguy/ now and forever.
>>
>>94563045
>someone actually remembers Wow Wow Wubbzy
>>
>>94563045
What did he say to make her mad?
>>
File: Sad_Wubbzy.png (21KB, 343x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Wubbzy.png
21KB, 343x281px
>>94563244
>>PC Police retroactively declare Wubzy a girl so the whole Wubzy/Daizy thing enriches the show with queer themes
>>
>>94563045
>hating the Kroffts

who is this fucking faggot
>>
>>94563045
Grey Griffin sounds like a fucking Golden Age superhero who gets brought back in an edgy 2000s storyline
>>
Summary of the first video:
>Hanna Barbera were a bunch of talentless hacks
>Everyone who makes media for kids are uncreative hacks who only makes stuff for kids because they weren't good enough to make stuff for adults
>Wow Wow Wubbzy and Dora the Explorer are garbage
>He compared children's cartoon creators to Nazis
>Diego is gay
>Wow Wow Wubbzy's song telling kids they're cool and #1 is "poison," "dangerous" and is destroying society
>Wow Wow Wubbzy's creators should kill themselves
>The only good stuff is Yosemite Sam stuff from 1949
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rafFvbCf4Y

Remember this shit?
>>
>>94569854
so when did he get mind controlled by John K?
>>
>>94569854
oh so he's an old man

do they even still make Dora? Kids who grew up on Dora are like in their 20s now right?
>>
Should I know who Adam Corolla? Is he significant to animation at all?

>>94563244
WUBBZY A GIRL????
>>
Adam is our guy.

>says Dora and Wubzy are shit because they are shitty boring 100% safe cartoons that dont challenge kids in any way whatsoever
>the lyrics in the wubzy song they play tells kids to "be yourself" and do nothing, because you dont have to impress anyone, and you'll be a cool kid and everyone will like you
>Adam says that bad and bullshit because thats not how the real world works, and they cant just mislead kids like that

>says he lets his kids watch Spongebob and Simpsons because they dont push those bullshit messages that Dora and Wubzy push on kids, and get kids thinking through use of comedy

>they bring up old Bugs Bunny cartoons and talk about how there was no "safe space" type shit in those cartoons, and how they just did funny jokes and didnt give a fuck about anything else, and thats what made them great
>>
>>94570156
he was the pig on Drawn Together, wasn't he?
>>
>>94570016
Even John K isn't that bad. I don't know where he stands on the rest of Hannah Barbera but he obviously respected the hell out of Yogi Bear for him to make Boo Boo Goes Wild. And most of his work has been on kids' shows.

John K's got some specific and maddening standards of what cartoons should be but when you get down to it he's passionate as hell and respects the medium to death. Adam Corolla on the other hand has an extreme case of stick up his ass and thinks FOR KIDS = BAD and thinks a song written to make kids feel good about themselves will destroy the country's morals.
>>
>>94570186
he does know that Dora and Wubbzy are for like, 4-year-olds right?

like, barely speaking yet ages
>>
>>94570218

Brainwashing works best when started at an early age anon.
>>
>>94570074
Dora aired from 2000 to 2014.

>>94569854
Oh I forgot to mention he also thinks electronic music is garbage.
>>
>>94570240
all of spongebob and the simpson's humor is dialogue based outside of the odd slapstick scene

a toddler wouldn't understand what's going on, they'd just enjoy the colors and wonder what the hell the references mean

and if Adam has kids older than 4 then, yeah they shouldn't be watching those shows anyway because they aren't stimulating at all, they'd most likely gravitate towards other media anyway
>>
>/co/ is actually defending Dora the Explorer

But why? Its shit. Its literally made to sell merchandise and toys. Thats its sole reason for existing.
>>
>>94570240
>>94570286
also "be yourself" is used as the moral for several Spongebob and Simpsons episodes so...I don't understand
>>
>>94570260
>electronic music is garbage.

Everyone has different taste in music Anon. Not everyone likes electronic music.
>>
File: DoraAndFrnds_DVD_Front-LO.jpg (210KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DoraAndFrnds_DVD_Front-LO.jpg
210KB, 726x1024px
>>94570260
Dora's sequel series is still on the air.
>>
>>94570186
>>The lesson you learned from a sexual harassment seminar was "Don't hire chicks." Do you hate working with women?
>No. But they make you hire a certain number of chicks, and they're always the least funny on the writing staff. The reason why you know more funny dudes than funny chicks is that dudes are funnier than chicks. If my daughter has a mediocre sense of humor, I'm just gonna tell her, "Be a staff writer for a sitcom. Because they'll have to hire you, they can't really fire you, and you don't have to produce that much. It'll be awesome."
Who was right /co/? Adam or Dan?
>>
File: gotmilk.jpg (15KB, 391x300px) Image search: [Google]
gotmilk.jpg
15KB, 391x300px
>tumblr invades /co/ to try and make us hate based Adam Carolla

I really miss the Man Show. Its probbaly too problematic for todays youth.
>>
>>94570186
Wubbzy is good. Dora, Simpsons, and Spongebob are shit and poison for kids.
>>
>>94569854
>Wow Wow Wubbzy's song telling kids they're cool and #1 is "poison," "dangerous" and is destroying society
He's right on this. The constant "you're special" bullshit has bred a generation or two of extreme narcissists who crave attention and fleeting fame and believe the world belongs to them. You see too how easy living turned the Silents and Boomers into entitled twats.
>>
Interesting thing I noticed: Each character in Wow Wow Wubbzy has a strength which is also their flaw. For instance, Wubbzy brings fun to the group but also goes overboard without help from his friends. Walden is a genius, but without his friends, he doesn't know when to relax and works too hard. Widget constantly builds brilliant inventions inspired by her friends' problems, but they tend to go out of control when she gets too ambitious and needs her friends to help her fix the situation.
>>
>>94563045
He isn't wrong.
>>
>>94570186
No, he clearly says that the only reason someone would make stuff for adults is because they couldn't hack it making stuff for adults.

>>94570471
The "be yourself and you'll be cool" thing isn't the most nuanced thing in the world but at its core it's a good message. Unless "yourself" is an extremely vile person, being confident in being yourself instead of being an insecure tryhard poser overly concerned with what others think of you will make you a more likeable person.

The Wow Wow Wubbzy song isn't as good as The Weekenders episode when Tino's mom basically told him "being yourself doesn't automatically mean girls will like you, but at least you'll like you," but it sure isn't as bad as this guy is making it.

>>94570314
There's a big difference between saying something doesn't match your personal tastes and declaring that everything about it is objectively garbage. I don't like football, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna sperg out like this guy and act like it's garbage poisoning the minds of children.
>>
>>94570374
>>tumblr invades /co
That's like saying the crusades was an invasion.
>>
>>94570471
yes anon, everybody is brainwashed but you, you are the special snowflake for realizing you aren't special
>>
>>94570521
>There's a big difference between saying something doesn't match your personal tastes and declaring that everything about it is objectively garbage. I don't like football, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna sperg out like this guy

You seem to be taking this a little too seriously Anon. I think you need a nap. I hate pop music, and I say pop music is shit all the time.

Adams allowed to have an opinion. Its his right.
>>
>>94570630
>I have an opinion
>Your opinion's dumb
>YOU'RE VIOLATING MY RIGHTS STOP OPPRESSING ME
>>
>>94570686

You're over reacting again Anon. Calm down.
>>
>>94563045
It's a case of Carolla's career went to shit so now he seeks the limelight whining about snowflakes and making appearances on Tucker Carlson.
>>
>>94570745
If I'm not mistaken he's making more money now than he did when he was doing Love Line and The Man Show.
>>
context????
>>
>>94570745
>Net worth $16mil
Not bad considering he never had much of a career to begin with.
>>
>>94570845

You seem angry? Where did Adam touch you Anon?
>>
I.... I kinda want Grey to do things to me...
>>
>>94569491
But there was always more ship teasing with walden.
>>
>>94570074
I think they still make dora but it's shit now.
>>
>>94570903
Mad about Adam? I think he's right. lol
>>
>>94570628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP5aqAC8PPY
>>
>>94570521
*would make stuff for kids is because they couldn't hack it making stuff for adults
>>
>>94569854
Remember that late night show Adam had on Comedy Central?

It was fucking terrible.
>>
>>94571971
But it's for adults. That means it's good, right?
>>
Didn't Adam Carolla also shit on The Aquabats for some reason?
>>
>>94570186
Spoken like someone who's never tried writing for children and doesn't know how demanding it is.
>>
>>94572012
Idk but he sounds like the kind of person who would.
>>
>>94572028
There was an interview with the main guy behind the Aquabats, I think it was that Nick Animation podcast? He said Adam Carolla shitting on them was one of his big inspirations to keep going and getting better.
>>
>>94572001
So was Insomniac with Dave Attell.
But that show was good, Adam's solo show was so fuckin boring and dull.

The only notable thing that happened was when Adam interviewed Steve-O while he was either drunk, high or both.
>>
I agree with him on safe spaces but I have no idea what grey's talking bout.
>>
>>94572044
I just listened to that podcast episode. I don't remember that part but it was such a great interview. it's so inspiring and heartwarming to hear the kind of attitude that goes into Yo Gabba Gabba and the Aquabats. I can only hope to have that kind of joyous positivity in my heart one day. That's the kind of stuff we need more in the world. Not this shock jock asshole personality bullshit where people mistake being negative for being insightful.
>>
>>94563045
I mean, the short of it is that Adam tends to collect and use specific anecdotes to use for specific situations, and use them forever. So, he came up with this one when his kids were 5-7, and it's been his go to since.

My brother used to listen to him way back on Loveline, and would quote almost verbatim the old stories Adam would repeat on his radio/podcast.
>>
>>94572143
We had literal pointless protests when trump won at our college, it was stupid. Most people at college don't give a shit but the ones who get really social get fucking insufferable. Fortunately, I only have to suck up and network with teachers and not peers.
>>
>>94563045
Goddamm, every time I see something about her she just becomes even more deserving of worship.

Grey is the real queen of /co/, not Tara.
>>
>>94572141
Totally agreed. Really great stuff.

Hell, that whole podcast is great, I love hearing creators talk about their projects and passions.
>>
>>94572172
Most colleges did. Mine did. They're babies, who cares.
>>
>>94572172
>>94572200
you're literally bitching about seeing some people standing around with signs
grow a pair, faggots
>>
>>94572196
The early episodes were kinda rocky. Hector kinda reeked of a host with Nick breathing down his neck so he had to be a bit excessive with the praising of his guests but the newer episodes are super insightful. I especially like the Craig Bartlett, Blues Clues and Loud House Writers Room episodes.
>>
>>94572245
>signs
no they just shouted a lot and disrupted people who were there to fucking learn. I don't even like trump but grow up.
>>
>>94568710
The only thing I remember of that show was having to spend two hours making spaghetti on a stick for my niece because she became obsessed with the concept
>>
File: steel nerve.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
steel nerve.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>94572270
>loud noises aggravate my tism please respect my safe spaces

fuck off
>>
>>94572295
It was during class you fucking moron I'm not paying thousands of dollars to listen to a bunch of whiny fucking babies.
>>
>>94572294
You put spaghetti on a stick how is that hard?
>>
>>94570186
>boring 100% safe
Ya, because they're for young children. Media for older children should take them seriously, but I'm cool with my child learning simplistic morals from TV.
>>
File: oh baby.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
oh baby.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>94572308
nigga do you go to a hippie school where classes are outside? Take your Ritalin and shut up
>>
>>94570186
>they bring up old Bugs Bunny cartoons and talk about how there was no "safe space" type shit in those cartoons, and how they just did funny jokes and didnt give a fuck about anything else, and thats what made them great
Does he know Bugs Bunny cartoons weren't originally made with children in mind?
>>
>>94572324
>shouting outside a window isn't disruptive
You really need to learn to #resist by ruining comics instead of bothering normal people
>>
>>94566046
What qualifies Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian to talk to the UN?

muh vugina and the eeebil goobergabbers ofc
>>
>>94572308
>during classes
Where the hell were you taking classes where protesters were so loud that they could be heard from inside a building? Were you only in classes that were right by the front or something?
>>
File: BE-A-U-TIFUL.gif (289KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
BE-A-U-TIFUL.gif
289KB, 160x160px
>>94572347
boohoo nigga

all I'm hearing is bitching, pay attention to your studies and quit shitting up 4chin
>>
>>94572342
which is why they are good.

shit made specifically and only with young children in mind is dreck at best, and mind poison at worst.
>>
>>94572353
you didn't meme arrow right, newfag
>>
>>94572357
It was by a window next to the bus stop.
>>
>>94572366
>not wanting media specifically for children who's brains are developing just because it wasn't made for you to personally enjoy
>>
>>94572360
I'm not him but if you dont think that is a problem you probably are a drop out or have some worthless degree where you just sleep in class to get your diploma
>>
>>94572382
A lot of that media is just bad. Television isn't a substitute.
>>
>>94572366
that's not what he asked

it sounds like Adam just assumed it was for kids cause it's animated and doesn't know jack shit about what he's talking about

Norm McDonald is better
>>
>>94572380
Then why didn't anyone close the window?
>>
I've always gotten the feeling that Adam really, really regretted leaving The Man Show and he's spent his entire post-Man Show career trying to recapture that spark but never succeeding because he's too dumb to remember why the show worked.
>>
>>94572371
>using le reddit maymay arrows
>>
File: Spanky_Confessional.png (860KB, 1270x686px) Image search: [Google]
Spanky_Confessional.png
860KB, 1270x686px
>>94570188
Dubs confirm.

Adam was indeed the voice of Spanky Ham.

>>94570156
In addition to voicing Spanky, he's also the voice of Death on Family Guy (With the exception of his first appearance where Norm MacDonald voiced him)
>>
File: cock.png (775KB, 544x644px) Image search: [Google]
cock.png
775KB, 544x644px
>>94572386
nigga it's called paying attention to your professor

if he could teach during it then fucktard could listen, simple as that
>>
>>94572400
>Then why didn't anyone close the window?
they did. Those fucks were shouting as loud as they could.
>>
>>94563045
Is he upset that a cartoon for 3 year olds doesn't have the same depth as a television show for adults or am I reading the situation wrong
>>
>>94572410
holy fuck, play up the victim card more

do you need crayons and some play dough to calm down too?
>>
>>94572401
Having been aware of this guy for a while, I think he's far happier now with what he's built than when he was constantly waiting for everything to be taken away and have to go back to being a carpenter. He's got a family, several businesses, and nobody to answer to who can take it away because some asshole got offended.
>>
>>94572408
>doesn't deny either being a dropout or holding a worthless degree
If they did that during my calibration and metrology class I would have gotten violent. Thankfully most of you losers can't hack it in an actual relevant school so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>94572419
That's about the size of it, yeah
I mean it's a dumb show but this is a really stupid fight to pick
>>
>>94572410
That is the most minor problem. Christ, and you complain the protesters are whiney.
>>
>>94572441
Does he have anything to do with animation aside from voicing around three cartoon characters throughout his entire life?
>>
>>94572428
I've gotten the opposite impression. He's always seemed like he's really unsatisfied with his life but trying his best to hide it.

Like his life has been JOKE'S ON YOU I ACTUALLY LOVE NOT HAVING FRIENDS RETURN MY CALLS for like 15 years now.
>>
>>94572419
He views kids shows as being where hack writers end up when they can't write for adults. He's complaining though because he feels the messages are fostering narcissists who won't be able to deal with the real world.
>>
>>94572432
>anon ignores your petty insults
>HAHA I BET YOU WENT TO A DUMB SCHOOL, DUMMY
Nobody is impressed with you namedropping a class you consider impressive. It's cringey.
>>
File: the salt feeds me.jpg (61KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
the salt feeds me.jpg
61KB, 320x320px
>>94572432
>trying to impress me about being a weatherman

nigga you seethin
>>
>>94572461
It just seems needlessly petty and somewhat hypocritical given his entire career is built off of being a stunted manchild.
>>
>>94572458
To each their own. I think he's more pissed at society in general for not being better than it is. Or at least, pissed that we keep repeating the same mistakes in society and our leaders do nothing to solve it.

He's an angry man, and I think that he'll never be truly happy. Honestly I'm in a similar boat, so make of it what you will. Be better than us, anon.
>>
>>94572453
they harassed and shouted yes they were whiny. The point of college is to get a degree and network not get triggered and fight people.
>>
>>94572461
If he has a problem with the industry he should study animation or start writing for kids shows himself in an effort to change it.
>>
File: normies.jpg (898KB, 957x1074px) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
898KB, 957x1074px
>>94572509
>I'm not whiny
>THEY WERE WHINY
>>
>>94572474
It's common decency not to interrupt, they could have done it anywhere else but they chose to do it in the middle of a school day in front of classes? That's terrible persuasion and just making noise for the sake of it and some courses actually require focus beyond staring at a rehash of a highschool class.
>>94572477
Metrology, not meteorology.
>>
>>94572518
Genuine question: are you autistic? Your posts are giving me an intense autistic vibe.
>>
>>94572517
okay #resistance keep fight drompf and wasting your money.
>>
>>94572511
It's much easier to call everything shit than to actually create something.
>>
File: you_faggot.gif (1MB, 413x192px) Image search: [Google]
you_faggot.gif
1MB, 413x192px
>>94572518
>metrology

nigga if I want to measure something I'll take out a ruler
>>
>>94572517
You're actually giving me some new reaction images so thanks for that, anon.
>>94572531
Calling someone out for being terrible doesn't mean you're on the "other" side.
>>
>>94572531
>wasting money
>is going to college for tens of thousands of dollarydoos to learn to do something a tape measure does for a couple bucks
>>
>>94572526
You kind of have to be to get into engineering but not quite as much as someone whiteknighting tumberinas while screaming someone else is triggered.
>>
>>94572511
Once upon a time he was active in trying to get a few sitcoms on the air, and he became disgusted by the decision by committee attitude and producer meddling. I mention him hating hack writers, but he views these things being lazy and uninspired like the TV shows he grew up with. Hannah-Barbera cartoons a half step up from Clutch Cargo, stuff like Sigmund and the Sea-Monster, it exists because kids don't know any better and it costs nothing to make.

If his kids were of an age at the time he'd be complaining about Johnny Test instead.
>>
>>94572553
>I-I'M NOT AUTISTIC, YOU ARE
Okay
>>
>>94572553
>literally admits to being on the spectrum
holy fuck you are doing yourself no favors
>>
>>94572559
Someone is bound to fuck you for blindly defending them but you should focus your efforts into doing it in real life instead of on here.
>>
>>94572577
I don't think either people here are defending the protesters, more so for being so weirdly batshit obsessed with them. Your health would be better if you got a more upbeat hobby, or at the very least were less petty.
>>
>>94572557
It kind of sounds like he couldn't hack it and is embittered over that, I mean who the he'll can't into sitcoms of all things?
>>
File: whut.gif (488KB, 499x367px) Image search: [Google]
whut.gif
488KB, 499x367px
>>94572577
>stop being retarded
>REEEEE STOP WHITEKNIGHTING SJWS!!!
are you having a stroke?
>>
>>94572588
If you dont think its acceptable for people to scream outside of of classes then I'm not sure why you think I disagree with you in some form unless you just want someone to talk to for the sake of talking.
>>
>>94572616
I don't think it's acceptable. I think I would be annoyed and go home and talk shit with my roommate about it. Then time would pass and I wouldn't think of it again.
Instead here you are in August, nearly a year after the election moaning about protesters from a long time ago.
Move on.
>>
>>94572590
He seems to be doing well for himself financially, but it does seem like he's carried this chip on his shoulder for a while for not being able to cut it the way he wants to. A lot of his friends and costars have gone on to bigger things but Adam's still kind of stuck being the showbiz equivalent of a guy ranting on the street corner.
>>
>>94572625
I'm not him, I empathise with him though and dont think its right.
>>
>>94572616
nigga, it's August and you're still bitching about it on a Chinese shadow puppet theatre board. Do you not see the hypocrisy of moaning about snowflakes while moaning like a snowflake?
>>
>>94570293
Yeah but so is Transformers and a heck of a lot of other cartoons.
>>
>>94572652
I reiterate: move on
>>
>>94572382
>letting your children learn from telivision and the media
>>
>>94572590
To summarize a lot of things, the studio insisted on casting bad kid actors, fought him on script, and they had roughly a thousand notes from producers about tone and sensitivity, but nothing about how funny it was. They made a pilot that went nowhere and was never touched again, and he threw up his hands at doing that again.

He's made a few movies since then, two comedies and four or five documentaries, all pretty decent.
>>
File: consume.gif (851KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
consume.gif
851KB, 400x300px
>>94572652
neat
>>
>>94572660
Oh no, now they'll learn about taking turns from brightly colored animals
>>
>>94572627
Always found it weird how people can find success but still be bitter over things like that.
>>
>>94572662
so he was successful in other aspirations and he's still bitter about a sitcom that didn't get greenlit and somehow that ties in with cartoons and how the new generation is pussies for watching them

I don't get it
>>
>>94570471
You /pol/tards really are the planet's most bitter retards
>>
>>94572662
Why cast bad kid actors?
>>
File: IMG_2557.jpg (73KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2557.jpg
73KB, 357x500px
>That time fucking Beyonce guest starred in an episode of Wow Wow Wubbzy
>>
>>94572693
The two concepts are very different things, I brought up the sitcom example for the person who suggested he work within the system if he wants to complain about it. He tried and found it not to his liking. That he carries around an irritation anecdote for a long defunct kid's show is his own issue, but it's a separate issue altogether.
>>
>>94572688
>>94572693
I don't think it's something he stews a lot over but that just pisses him off when reminded of it, though if he was really pisses about it he could just shut off the TV, sit down with his kids and hit them.
>>
>>94572725
ah got it, just seems kinda silly to me I guess

for a guy that's been in show business for like, over 20 years at this point, you'd think he'd now very few shows actually get greenlit every season. Just seems silly to me
>>
>>94572737
>I don't think it's something he stews a lot over but that just pisses him off when reminded of it
That's pretty much stewing over it, though.
>>
>>94572671
>letting your young developing child watch tv at all
>>
>>94572715
They found a kid to play their son that they (the cast and crew) liked, but were pressured into bringing along an alternate candidate to show the higher ups. The higher ups chose the alternate who none of the crew wanted, and after a few rehearsal takes, the higher ups fired the kid as not a good fit. The entire thing ate time, budget, and patience.
>>
>>94572753
Some things in life have no resolution so it's not like you can make it right or forget about it.
>>94572767
>not letting your kid learn about morality from spaghetti westerns
>>
>>94569854
>>Everyone who makes media for kids are uncreative hacks who only makes stuff for kids because they weren't good enough to make stuff for adults

What does he define as "Media for kids"? I don't feel like sitting through a ten minute rant.
Because things like Blue's Clues and Dora are "Media for kids", but at the same time things like Batman TAS and Animaniacs are also "Media for kids"
>>
>>94570074
Nah, I'm an old man; he's what we'd a called a dipshit back afore the turn as was the custom at the time.
Somebody forced his book on me a few years ago. He's a tool.,
>>
I forgot he still exists. He still does shit with Dr. Drew? These guys have nothing else going for them, do they.
>>
>>94572410
Is there a safe space at your school where you can flee from these opressors?
>>
>>94572863
They canceled Loveline bruh. And he was replaced by Striker the last year (I don't remember his real name, he was a DJ at KROQ where it was recorded).
>>
>>94572863
Dr Drew had 3-4 shows going until he mentioned Hillary might be sick, and suddenly a few got cancelled.

Adam still does occasionally do a podcast with Drew in between his main podcast, making movies, selling liquor, and writing books
>>
>>94572890
Yes a library. The point of college isn't be some triggered millennial wasting your parents dime to scream and disrupt people. It's to get a fucking degree.
>>
>>94572936
>Dr Drew had 3-4 shows going until he mentioned Hillary might be sick, and suddenly a few got cancelled.

if you seriously believe that the liberal illuminati cared that much about a random radio personality enough to pull strings and got most, not even ALL, his shows canceled than I legit can't help you because the autism has over taken your mind

also, Adam sucks and Norm McDonald is better
>>
>>94572968
>responding to b8
Why tho.
>>
File: stop.png (404KB, 523x603px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
404KB, 523x603px
>>94572968
nigga are you STILL fucking trying to defend being triggered by loud noises? Nobody cares.
>>
>>94572969
No, I'm being a waggish ass because I can and the timing of the cancellation was amusing.

Also, agreed. Love Norm to death.
>>
File: I'm_retarded.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
I'm_retarded.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>94572992
you are my nigga and I was the retard
>>
>>94572324
One of these days I'm going to track down that porn and fap to it
>>
>>94572660
>I don't let my children watch TV but I'll still complain about what's on

I didn't know Midwestern moms posted on /co/.
>>
Does Grey DeLisle prefer to be called Grey Griffin now? I thought it was one of those things where she hyphenated but kept her old name in a professional context.
>>
File: 1468832605126.png (93KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1468832605126.png
93KB, 630x630px
>>94563045
>Adam was funnier than Jimmy
>Jimmy is the only one anyone knows now
>>
>>94575161
She seems to have gradually shifted over to using it. Shouldn't be so surprising, she used her first husband's surname early in her career before they divorced, and I'm not even sure if DeLisle is even her real surname, I know that she has hispanic roots, so it may be just a stage name.
>>
>>94576392
Delisle was the name of her first husband who she was married to for one year in the 90s.
>>
>>94576570
Oh, then yeah I guess she likes Griffin better

Oosbree sounds like a weird last name
>>
>>94572895
>They canceled Loveline bruh
That's a shame. Used to listen to that while going to sleep in the mid to late 90s.
Also, Dave Hopkins (the guy that did the Jack webcomic) once called in and talked to Drew about rubbing his dick on his plushies. Good times.
>>
File: Sticks.png (289KB, 402x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sticks.png
289KB, 402x360px
>>94572984
>nobody cares, says the guy constantly replying and repeating that nobody cares
>>
>>94578929
How many seasons of that are there?
>>
>>94575161
Grey DeLisle sounded a lot cooler and suited her better.

But then again I can't take anyone named Griffin seriously any more since it just reminds me of Family Guy.
>>
Who cares?

Adam Corolla has always been an unfunny cunt, who gets jealous of his peers who got higher up the ladder.
>>
File: supersmug.jpg (29KB, 357x312px) Image search: [Google]
supersmug.jpg
29KB, 357x312px
>>94576317

>Adam was funnier than Jimmy

Nigger that's a goddamned lie.
>>
>>94572721
>tfw no r34 of Wubb Girlz
>>
>>94570707
You're over reacting Anon. Calm down.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.