[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that time Dick Grayson killed the Joker after Joker Killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: batdickery1.png (1003KB, 497x1352px) Image search: [Google]
batdickery1.png
1003KB, 497x1352px
>that time Dick Grayson killed the Joker after Joker Killing Spree #281
>and then Batman fucking brings the Joker back to life

Why the FUCK do Batfags exist again?
>>
And what issue was this in?
>>
>>94563054
It was a graphic novel I think set in one of the thousand alternate universes, "Last Laugh."
>>
>>94562965
>He won
Who the fuck cares? What about all the people Joker is going to fucking kill because he's still alive? Is him not being able to kill them a loss?
>>
>>94563117
apparently you can't kill the Joker if he claims that he'll derive satisfaction from you killing him. Just saying "I want to die" makes you 100% immune to being killed in Gotham.
>>
>>94563117
Batman believes his ideology is more important than peoples' lives.
>>
>>94563114
It was canon, you fucking idiot. It also wasn't a graphic novel at all, it was an event.
>>
File: 1487215007110.jpg (3MB, 1988x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1487215007110.jpg
3MB, 1988x1528px
>>94562965
>>
Oh noe! The Joinker is gong to win if you lat him die! Save him Buttom Man! Don't let him satisfied!
>>
>>94563193
So are you going to say what it's from?
>>
>>94563330
The Last Laugh. You got that much right.
>>
The funniest part of this event was how so many people afterwards thought Huntress was the one who gave him mouth to mouth despite her dialogue because they couldn't wrap their heads around the idea that yes, it was Batman who did it.
>>
>>94563623
Batman just wanted the excuse to do it.
>>
>>94563623
I don't think anyone else would give him mouth to mouth, so batman had to do it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.