[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the biggest bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: JL.png (410KB, 1080x599px) Image search: [Google]
JL.png
410KB, 1080x599px
Who's the biggest bad
>>
>>94561453
Barry. He undid the lives of all his friends.
>>
>>94561453
The League's costume designers
>>
File: DARKSEID IS.jpg (14KB, 254x398px) Image search: [Google]
DARKSEID IS.jpg
14KB, 254x398px
>>94561453
In this pic or generally? Are you trying to ask /co/ who personifies the concept of a BBEG best?

[spoiler[ It's Ugh
>>
File: bhavesh-panchal-darkseid-comp3.jpg (540KB, 1920x1193px) Image search: [Google]
bhavesh-panchal-darkseid-comp3.jpg
540KB, 1920x1193px
Weak shop to try and fool people into thinking this is movie Darkseid, bruh.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k3PX2
>>
>>94561453
>>
>>94561453
Looks bad man. Also the majority of the audience is just going to see him as a cheap Thanos knockoff.
>>
>>94562367
>Also the majority of the audience is just going to see him as a cheap Thanos knockoff

Doesn't help that they're practically using him as one. We're not getting a New Gods movie, we're getting Darkseid vs Batman and Friends.
>>
>>94562550
Darkseid vs Batman and Friends
guest starring superman

anyone else think they should have down what marvel did and make a movie about each character then do the justice league movie?
>>
>>94562367
>>94562550
I'm willing to bet that Darkseid's presence and influence will be felt more in Justice League than Thanos' in a movie with his two daughters, his henchman, and the man whose family he killed.
>>
>>94561633
Yeah, the movie Darkseid will be the Nu version, from the New 52 who only shows up to get punked in the sequel.
>>
>>94562649
Darkseid won't be sitting in a fucking stupid space chair, that's for sure. If anything, Darkseid favors comfy, practical sofas.
>>
>>94562616
>make a movie about each character then do the justice league movie?
That, and there's also a matter of execution. Marvel didn't hire edgy directors to reinvent their characters.
>>94561633
Oh, that explains why I thought that he didn't look nearly as bad as the other two.
>>94562649
Well, you better get ready to pay up then, because we are talking about people who fucked up 70% to 80% of characters so far.
>>
>>94562757
Darkseid WILL be sitting in a chair, that's what he does, but he'll do more in that chair in one movie than Thanos ever has.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>94562857
darkseid wont be in a chair that's thanos thing darkseid just stands looking at his lands with his arms behind his back menacingly
>>
File: Darkseid o deadly.jpg (409KB, 1227x1839px) Image search: [Google]
Darkseid o deadly.jpg
409KB, 1227x1839px
>>94562957
Darkseid can have two things! In fact, Darkseid will have ALL things.
>>
>>94561453
they're all ass and bad
>>
>>94561453
I guess Reverse-Flash since Flashpoint was his fault and he came within inches of stopping Barry from fixing everything.

If you go by DC's new stuff, Brainiac is the biggest bad. He's immune to retcons and is now an enormously powerful reality warper who can remake the universe in his own image. He has also consciously been behind all versions of Brainiac, each of whom is usually a League-level threat in their own right who often comes within inches of killing every single super on Earth before Superman barely stops him. Even one of his drones nearly solo'd a significant chunk of the Lantern Corps by sealing them in a bottle in a recent storyline.
>>
>>94562828
>Oh, that explains why I thought that he didn't look nearly as bad as the other two.

this desu

and I mean that sadly
>>
>>94563013
This guy know what's up
>>94562957
>>94562757
It's Darkseid's thing too, except more often he sits in other people's chairs. And generally he seems to like a nice comfy armchair rather than a sofa.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.