[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

>We have a five season plan

>Season one ends almost conclusively
>Season two has an entirely new writing staff
>More standalone episodes
>At least one storyline is made just so they could reverse it
>Ends with a repeat of season one's ending except the outcome is reversed
>Bunch of standalone episodes at the start of season 3
>Second half contains a Karai storyline that's more or less pointless by season 4
>Earth blows up and they go back in time to stop it
>Also Splinter dies right before
>Season four starts out with thirteen episodes in space, most of which were pointless
>Earth's descruction is stopped and you might as well have skipped over the sixteen episodes or so
>The rest of the season is pretty much Shredder complaining about how sick he is after a quickly, easily forgotten part at the end of the first half
>Shredder turns into a monster and kills Splinter... Again....
>The series is given another ending that is more or less conclusive
>Season 5 are a bunch of multi-parter with little to no direct connection, based on the fact that they have aired completely out of order.
>These include a direct but pointless sequel to season 4's ending, a third or so origin episode, a sequel to the time travel episode homaging Universal Horror for some reason, a sequel to the space arc that fails to explain the oddities of it and just adds more of them, probably the second lamest Usagi crossover to date, another crossover with a show that people just need to let go of (and is probably going to be one of, if not the lowest rated episodes to date) and an homage to Mad Max.

... Yeah, there's no way this show had a five season plan.
>>
File: 5482.gif (27KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
5482.gif
27KB, 312x312px
>>94559392
Just watch pic related, who cares about this shit pile?
>>
WOHOHO THEY DID
WOW HOW INACCURATE
>>
File: fightan.jpg (52KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fightan.jpg
52KB, 1366x768px
>>94559392
>probably the second lamest Usagi crossover to date

I seriously want to reach through the screen and punch you in the face. People with such shit taste should not exist.
>>
>>94559392
maybe the original writing staff had a plan but most anyone with experience knows that auman with his record couldn't be trusted to write anything good.
>>
>>94559392
>>94559532
Writing staff doesn't actually alter stuff that much as long as they keep the same showrunners, which they have.
>>
>>94559392
Which one has the tightest anus to fuck?
>>
File: le happy ghost wolf face.jpg (93KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
le happy ghost wolf face.jpg
93KB, 1366x768px
>>94559552

>implying the Kintaro's faceplanting wasn't satisfying as fuck
>>
>>94559450
The pug was annoying as fuck, the plot felt kind of forced and I don't why there were only two real Usagi characters in it.
>>
>>94561101
>The pug was annoying as fuck,

Gee it's almost like that was the fucking point, retard. it was a story about a shitty kid learning not be shitty and achieve the destiny before him

> and I don't why there were only two real Usagi characters in it.

Everyone they use costs them money. Stan seems like a generous guy but the execs aren't going to pay for more than they have too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.