[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you mate with Maxima given the chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Superman-and-Maxima.jpg (55KB, 675x300px) Image search: [Google]
Superman-and-Maxima.jpg
55KB, 675x300px
Would you mate with Maxima given the chance?
>>
>>94558638
>implying this is a question.
>>
>>94558638
son i dont know what kind of fruitcake perspective u r asking this from but i check yes for all holes
>>
>>94558638
The sex would be fucking nuts, you are goddamn right I would
>>
>a sex crazed warrior space queen never aggressively fawn over you
>>
>>94558801
A sex crazed warrior space queen who also happens to be an extremely hot redhead.
>>
>>94558638

I don't think I would have a say in the matter.
>>
File: 1500406144585.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500406144585.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>>94558638
How tall is she? This is very important to me.
>>
>>94558638
I'm surprised that in all the elseworlds and dimensional babies out there in DCland, there's never been a Maxima/Superman son kicking around out there as a character.
>>
>>94560730
>no story where Superman meets different versions of Jon with different mothers
>>
>>94560730

I don't like Marvel that much, but I gotta admit that they handle better their universes with all those What If and crazy crossovers between characters.

I would give anything to have a story of a fight between Darkseid and Trigon or any other magical behemoth.
>>
>>94558638

>Is even Superman powerful enough to survive sticking his dick in crazy?
>>
>>94558638
Is that even a question
>>
>>94558638
is this a joke

of course i would
>>
It's cute that you think Id have any say in the matter
>>
>>94561207
One is Livewire. Another one is Maxima. Another one is Rule 63 Batman. Another one is Lex Luthor, not a gender bender one, just Lex Luthor that managed to create an artificial womb in his belly and somehow convinced the Man of Steel to fuck him in the ass to get him pregnant (he is planing to use this as an elaborate plan to make Superman pay him alimony and make him look like an irresponsible father to the rest of Metropolis).
>>
>>94565049
Silver Age Lex doesn't fuck around. Figuratively speaking.
>>
>>94559464
She is slightly shorter than Superman, so about 6'1". How tall are you?
>>
>>94565049
>With Lana he would grow up in Kansas
>With Cat he would be into maximizing his image for the press
>With Power Girl he would grow up only around Kryptonians
>With Vixen he would have animal powers on top of his own
>With Zatanna he would be a terrifying Kryptonian-homo magi hybrid and probably named Giovanni
>With Starfire he'd have double sun powers
>With Ice Guy would be eternally cucked
>With Catwoman he'd steal shit

I'm suddenly glad Clark is in love with a normal human
>>
>>94558638
If you dont want to fuck superman youre gay
>>
>>94566140
pretty much
>>
>>94558638
Would it hurt? I mean, I know Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex is a meme, but while Superman can control his muscles enough to make a woman feel good and keep her safe, Max can't...do that with her vagina, can she?
>>
>>94558638
>>94567943
Skip to 1:43 for answer
https://youtu.be/ge1mkjUwAYg?t=1m43s
>>
>>94566068
The idea itself is fascinating, desu
>>
I would but I'm not superman
>>
who?
>>
>>94566068
I would love to see an alternate Superman who has R63 Darkseid (Uxanas lol) as his exwife.
They would have Orion and Grail as twins.
>>
>As if you would have a say in the matter.
>>
>>94571227
So basically the Darkseid rule 63 meme from /co/ but actually published? I'd be down with that.
>>
>>94571227
>divorced parent drama on Apokolips with female Darkseid
yes
YES
>>
>>94569480
So here I am, doing everything I can, holding on to what I am, pretending I'm a Superman
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.