[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one is worst sister and why- -is it luan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: loud.jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
loud.jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
which one is worst sister and why-

-is it luan
>>
File: Nikki_Murder_Him!.png (304KB, 563x575px) Image search: [Google]
Nikki_Murder_Him!.png
304KB, 563x575px
We had this thread two days ago.

Also Luan is best girl. Off yourself.
>>
Out of that 9… Lola
>>
>>94558105
Lisa is worst sister by far. She ruins others fun for no reason, barely ever learns her lesson because she always thinks she's right, frequently wants to torture and experiment on her siblings "for science, and is the creepiest of them all (as in person you don't want to be around creepy apposed to 2Spooky Lucy Creepy). She also has far too much interest in her siblings shit and piss.

Never forget that an episode had 4 year old Lisa sit in nothing but a diaper and shit herself.
>>
>>94558105
Lynn is obviously the worst sister. Basically a wannabe meathead that's obsessed with winning and competition. Always a salty bitch when she loses and when she can't have her way. Has hardly any empathy for anyone around her, and doesn't know how to take "No" for an answer. Why people tolerate her, I'll never know.
>>
>>94558105
I don't like any of them, but if I had to choose, yes.
>>
>>94558639
>I don't like any of them, but if I had to choose, yes.
This would be an acceptable answer if Lana and especially Leni didn't exist.
>>
File: Young_Luan.jpg (211KB, 853x944px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Luan.jpg
211KB, 853x944px
>>94558631
But those are things that make her cuter. She's still only 2nd best though
>>
File: 1490886072339[1].png (430KB, 675x565px) Image search: [Google]
1490886072339[1].png
430KB, 675x565px
>>94558665
What's it like having shit taste?
>>
Lisa
>>
>>94558105
LENI
>>
>>94558105
>This shit is slighty worse than the other nine shits
Anon, they're all bad. The sisters are bad. Lincoln is bad. The humor is bad. The writing is bad. The show is bad.
And no amount of gays and changes of status quo are going to change that.
>>
File: radiation.png (478KB, 718x398px) Image search: [Google]
radiation.png
478KB, 718x398px
So how long do you think she has?
>>
>>94559781
OP said worst sister anon, not best.
>>
>>94558105
Lucy best Lisa worst
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.