[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick & Morty - Comic . . . . Cannon ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Rick_and_Morty_Issue_10.jpg (248KB, 1073x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_and_Morty_Issue_10.jpg
248KB, 1073x1650px
Im curious if the comic is Cannon or not since the whole multiverse thing, but they are Rick and Morty of C137 aswell as the tie-ins with the show.

Or is it just all a bunch of stuff thats happening to a rick ?

Thanks in advance Anons
>>
>>94555132
Of course it's cannon. It says so write on the cover.
>>
>>94555132
i hope its not, its trash
>>
They're canon but they live in a different dimension, C-132
>>
>>94555132
Yes it's canon because it doesn't happen to our Rick. Dimension C-132 Rick and Morty are almost identical in every way to the main C-137 counterparts, with the only difference being that they've had slightly different adventures. The comic ones have gone on all the adventures shown in the comics as well as all of the TV show ones with a few exceptions. If I had to guess, I'd say it'd be safe to assume that:
>They either didn't have or successfully resolved their cronenberg adventure
>They didn't go after Fart and instead had a good time at Blipz n Chitz
>Bird person probably never got together with Tammy
>They are aligned with the council of ricks unlike the TV one
>>
File: CronenbergImage2.jpg (227KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CronenbergImage2.jpg
227KB, 1280x720px
>>94555308
I sthat due to when cronenberg'ed everything up ? so they moved to C-132 ?
>>
>>94555309
Thank you.
>94555371 - forget what I said.
>>
Reminder that Morty fucked himself and enjoyed it
>>
>>94555155
fpbp and also super underrated for some reason
>>
>>94555537
do what now?

also what sort of self hating faggot wouldn't?
>>
>>94555537
>>
>>94556165
that face
>>
In no meaningful way will any cartoon-based-comic ever be canonical. It will only be canon if it is sufficiently irrelevant or remote as to not effect the cartoon. And it will cease being canon once the cartoon changes in such a way that the comic's canon would affect it.
>>
>>94555155
Ok this anon. He needs a win cookie.
>>
>>94556165
Muh dick
>>
>>94556165
I hate the art
>>
C137 is the 137th cartoon universe.
Whereas C132 is the 132nd comic universe.
>>
>>94556165
Now make one with Morticia
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.