[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing lasts forever right, is it at least on the downswing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (17KB, 377x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
17KB, 377x200px
Nothing lasts forever right, is it at least on the downswing? I don't even like old titans, i'm just sick of ttg network. How much longer must we endure?
>>
It's just going to be replaced with a different cheap cartoon.
>>
File: TTG 2.png (1MB, 1271x672px) Image search: [Google]
TTG 2.png
1MB, 1271x672px
>>94554388
What I hate most about this fucking show is that I can't hate the entire show.

Sometimes it has good episodes. Like that one where Robin hallucinates that he has parents, you think it's just them not giving a fuck about the character's backstory, but then it turns out absolutely no one else can see them and he's acting fucking crazy.

Also this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM8tRdFaWS0

I can't hate the entire show despite hating the show itself. And that pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>94554388
It's currently in season four, about to hit 104 half-hours. If it gets renewed, it will officially have more episodes than any superhero cartoon in history. U mad?
>>
>>94554573
I feel the same exact way. The show overall is fucking terrible because the creators do not give 2 shits. But that also leads to some fucking awesome moments and even episodes.
>>
>>94554388
It'll go on forever like the Simpsons.
>>
>>94554573

The episode are good when they characters act how they're supposed to act for reasons that fucking make sense. 99% of episodes are just them acting like tits and being horrible for no reason at all and in way their character would never act. The whole show just gives off a "Don't try and you can't fail vibe".

And this thing about characters acting in stupid inconsistent ways for no reason at all is becoming more common. Shit look at Pickle Rick, why the fuck did he turn himself into a pickle? Why would he do that to avoid going to therapy when he never does what the family tell him to do? The whole episode was just an excuse to make a meme.
>>
>>94555518
I hope it gets renewed and manages to keep the quality of NBTS
>>
About as long as Nickelodeon milked Spongebob. So once that stops, add 14 years and then you'll be free.
>>
>>94556517
>NBTS
Nothing But Total Shit?
>>
>>94556363
It's because he was in a pickle. So he turned himself into a pickle.
>>
At least it's not a CN """""original"""""
>>
>>94557527
It's hardly a Pickle because it isn't something he would even bother with in the first place.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.