[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1107.png (361KB, 850x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.png
361KB, 850x473px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>94553022
Your mom for ever allowing you to use the internet.
Also Hades was right.
>>
>>94553022
that white pillar was being a fucking asshole
>>
>>94553167
OH JUST BECAUSE HE IS WHITE THAT MEANS HE IS EVIL!
>>
Disney, for bastardising the Roman pantheon. Why the hell wouldn't you want to rule over everything eventually? Why couldn't they just go the evil step mother route again with Hera?
The saving Grace is Hades's voice actor.
>>
>>94553275
Impatient, Glory, and in general Hades is a pretty shitty realm.
Stepmother Hera doesn't really work...unless they made it so Herc's mother was consenting, not married, and Zeus marries Hera after she dies. So a lateral move in accuracy.
You can't have an accurate kid's friendly Myth of Hercules. Frankly you can't even have an accurate modern friendly Myth of Hercules. So much shit wouldn't fly.
>>
>>94553022
>don't get invited to your nephew's baby shower
>when you show up people shit on you and mock you despite you being one of the three most powerful gods
Fuck Olympus, they deserved to be assreamed by the Titans.
>>
>>94553022
Are you asking in actual mythology lore? because Hades was the least asshole-ish of the gods in his pantheon, and he seldom was derelict in his duty, unlike basically every other god or goddess.
>>
>>94553022
Why do all the gods hate Hades besides Zeus?
>>
>>94553275
because it was really a Superman movie, autist
>>
>>94554326
They're dicks. That much was accurate to the original mythology.
>>
>>94554326
Because he was probably an asshole.
I mean he tried to trick a baby into sucking on a spiked rattle.
>>
>>94554326
They're dicks. Even in the mythology everyone shits on Hades
Meanwhile everyone's fine with Zeus having a fucking rape addiction
>>
>>94554326
Because Hades is his main bro. They made a deal long time ago that someone has to rule over the land of death, so Hades took it upon himself, and Zeus knows he kinda owes him.
The rest of the pantheon see only the shallow exterior.
>>
>>94554326
Hades is literally the God of the Dead, IRL he was one of the few Gods who didn't have temples on his name and nobody prayed on his name. In the Greek "version" of the myths, even Ares, a god despised by every body, even Zeus told him how much of a disappointment he was, was loved more than Ares.

I suppose that only Zeus and his brothers would care about Hades.
>>
>>94554365
zeus routinely seduces married women: still a good guy
hades kidnaps ONE that's not in a relationship : eviiiiiiiiiilllllllll
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.