[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6AM Teen Titans thread. Watch it with me I don't wanna be alone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Teen_titans.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Teen_titans.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
6AM Teen Titans thread. Watch it with me I don't wanna be alone.
>>
Nevermind they did the voice switching thing this show is garbage now.
>>
File: Oh geez.png (159KB, 516x360px) Image search: [Google]
Oh geez.png
159KB, 516x360px
>>94551207
>>94551216
What a world!
>>
Deep six is the worst episode
>>
why are they showing this? to make Go look worse?
>>
File: confirmed lesbians.png (475KB, 1203x898px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed lesbians.png
475KB, 1203x898px
>>
it's wierd, the first two threads were so good. they instantly died off
>>
>>94551338
It's a bad timeslot honestly. If it were say 7PM EST these threads would be more active. But CN wouldn't dare show this at a reasonable time.
>>
>>94551284
TT isn't even that good that it could make GO look bad, it is just that they want to set up the unavodable crossover episode. Shit will propably mess around with artstyles a lot as shitty learn to draw anime and lame cutesy artstyle really
clashes a lot.
>>
Why doesn't Beast Boy go to the depths of the ocean and learn to copy all that freaky eldritch shit down there?
>>
File: monkey-trouble.gif (189KB, 497x368px) Image search: [Google]
monkey-trouble.gif
189KB, 497x368px
>>
>obligatory underwater level
>>
This is probably the last time Garth was interesting.
>>
Should Aqualad be able to communicate with dolphins? They're mammals right?
>>
No luck catching them killers then?
>>
Beast boy's powerlevel compared to the rest of the team's?
>>
>>94551449
Starfire > Beast Boy/Cyborg? > Robin > Raven
Going by physical strength. What's the strongest animal on the planet?
>>
>>94551462
Raven is way more overpowered than that, with her vaguely defined and limitless powers
>>
>>94551465
Yeah but like I said just physical strength. I don't think Raven could tank a full on punch to the face from Starfire or Cyborg. I mean I don't think so maybe she can? Who fuckin knows.
>>
With how seamlessly Beast boy can switch animals, it's a wonder he's ever thrown into his teammates without immediately becoming a tiny mouse or something to harmlessly tap them.
>>
>Trapped all those Tridents in the cave
>With no food
>They're going to end up eating each other
Damn, I never realized how horrifying that was
>>
File: 235.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
235.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
Damn we were so close to getting an upskirt.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.