[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this series so shit and why does it fill me with rage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Griffin_family.png (91KB, 320x251px) Image search: [Google]
Griffin_family.png
91KB, 320x251px
Why is this series so shit and why does it fill me with rage and why is EVERY FUCKING SEASON THE SAME
>>
nobody is forcing you to watch it
>>
>>94551204
fpbp
>>
>>94551196
Because they wont stop playing it on fucking adult swim
>>
>>94551211
Cleveland Show is the fucking worst. Family Guy is kino compared to that shit. Family Guy reruns should stay on Adult Swim though, it's always been there.

>>94551196
It's like Johnny Test. Completely episodic, and the whip cracks are replaced with flashback gags. When they try to be serious, they just zoom into the character's face with a shitty effect. The show has truly been shit since season 5 or 6. I can notice a difference between all the seasons. Season 1 and 2 were weak, and it hit it's peak between 3 and 6. After that was just total garbage.
>>
>>94551249
Cleveland Show is just FG but with fewer cutaway jokes, and a more interesting family. If anything it's better.
>>
>>94551204
I think he needs reasons to be mad at stuff
>>
>>94551249
>Cleveland Show is the fucking worst. Family Guy is kino compared to that shit.

I would fight you on this, but it would be like arguing whether or being shat on is worse than being pissed on.
>>
YOU THINK THATS BAD, REMEMBER THE TIME I GOT A SALMON HAT FROM MUHAMMAD WHILE WEARING A TOGA?
>>
File: IMG_1020.png (148KB, 373x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.png
148KB, 373x332px
>>94551249
No they shouldnt. That and the other mcfarlane shows take up 90% of the block and there so fucking insufferable i typically switch to the splat rather then watch that shit. I dont care if they didnt make more programing to compensate for the loss of family guy if they ever did the right thing and drop it. Play reruns of ATHF or space ghost, thats infinitly more funny then peter farting in megs face and making cutaway gag 60786
>>
>>94551597
South park has never been so right then that episode
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.