[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best stories to come out of Rebirth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

What are the best stories to come out of Rebirth?
>>
>>94550248
Deathstroke
>>
IMO, the best part of Rebirth was things outside of the main universe. For the main DCU, the "goal" was to get everything to be, at worst, mediocre, with at least potential to one day be good. Besides maybe New Super-Man and maybe Deathstroke, most mainline series have just been "meh."

The good stuff has been most everything else that DC published: Vertigo/Young Animal, Hanna-Barbera, now Wildstorm, Looney Tunes, and now the Kirby one-shots (and Mister Miracle).
>>
>>94550248
Superman
Red Hood and the Outlaws
New Super-Man
Deathstroke
Super Sons
Green Lanterns
Green Arrow
Aquaman
Hal & Pals
Teen Titans
Titans
>>
New Super-Man, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Deathstroke, Shade the Changing Girl, and Bug! are the only good ones
the rest is a bunch of bullshit, don't fall for the memes
>>
>>94550248
Everything with Superman good, ranging from amazing to better than average. He even made that scum sucking smegma-breathed prostitute-for-canines walking abortion Keanan's book interesting the few times he showed up.
>>
>>94550439
>New Super-Man
Die in a fire. Please.
>>
>>94550248
Deathstroke
New Super-Man
Superman
Green Arrow
Green Lanterns
Hal & Pals (up to the last issue)

Titans started out interesting, went to shit after the Wally/Superdad issue.

Teen Titans are getting interesting with the Black Manta arc.

Yet to sit and read Red Hood and Aquaman.
>>
>>94550752
Well memed friend, can't wait to get back to /tv/ and tell everyone what good trolls we were! KEK D
>>
>>94550248
Super Sons is /ourcomic/
>>
>>94550752
>not reading best boy Kenan
Your loss.
>>
I was gonna skip out on Super-Man. But then I read the first two issues and was hooked. God dam is it a fun read.
>>
Superman does have some great feel-good family moments
>>
Reporting in to try to get people to read New Super-Man to make sure it doesn't get cancelled. It rules. Deathstroke and Red Hood are also great, but safe from cancellation I think.
>>
Action Comics
Rucka's Wonder Woman
All-Star Batman
Hal Jordan
Mister Miracle

DCU Rebirth one-shot
Superman Reborn
The Button
Dark Days (Metal will most likely be rad as well)
>>
>>94551572
I say this as a huge Greg Rucka fan... Rebirth Wonder Woman is not good.
>>
>>94551428
it declines after Myx
>>
>>94550871
Aquaman and Red Hood are my favorites of the bunch. Definitely read them when you have a chance.
>>
Deathstroke, hands down. I hope Priest will keep on writing Slade till eternity.

I've also really been enjoying Detective Comics for the gorgeous art and the characters.
>>
>>94550752
You first.
>>
>>94551599
I meant Chinese super-man.
>>
>>94550248
I really like Superman.
Red hood is far better than it was before
Batman is about the same but had a few particularly great storylines, like the bane ones and the flash one
I really like a lot of the superboy and damian stuff going on in a few different comics as well.

Rebirth is pretty great so far
>>
>>94550248
Young Animal
>>
>>94551585
>>94551572
Wonder Woman is average.
>>
File: 1499693873456.jpg (113KB, 1000x601px) Image search: [Google]
1499693873456.jpg
113KB, 1000x601px
Red Hood
>>
Still just Deathstroke and New Super-Man
>>
I liked the Flash
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.