[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY MORTY I AM A PICKLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

>>
anybody who puts pickles on their burger is sub human
>>
>>94549333
t.virgin
>>
>>94549333
Pickles provide a sharp acidic pop that contrasts fatty, savory beef. Can you refute this objectively true statement, or will you admit to being a tastelet?
>>
>>94549569
This is true, however I dislike the contrast
>>
>>94549333
Pickles are the worst garnish not only because I dislike the taste, but unlike every other garnish, Pickles corrupt whatever they touch. You may have removed the pickle, but the flavor is still there because the fuckin juice.
>>
>>94549569
amazing that someone trained an orangutan to type
why don't you go bathe in pickle grime, lanky
>>
File: picklericktat.jpg (8KB, 207x301px) Image search: [Google]
picklericktat.jpg
8KB, 207x301px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5QiefeLoEg
Morty!!! Nothing matters, but your parent's divorce in this single dimension somehow matters though. God is not real but every time I'm in a hard place I pray, and I literally met the Devil himself, but nothing matters and ur dumb for being optimistic :PP
>>
>>94549706
I will, while looking down on you from the ivory tower of crystalline, objectively superior taste
>>
>>94549569
>ruining your burger
put coarse salt in your ice cream for a sharp salty pop that contrasts the sweetness

Fuck pickles and fuck restaurants that throw half a fucking pickle on the side instead of just more French fries
>>
>Rick it's time to go to therapy
>Sorry I can't cuz I'm a pickle
>>
>>94549795
Pickles are good on burgers, and so is salt as a topping for ice cream

Also pineapple on pizza
>>
>>94549795
>put coarse salt in your ice cream for a sharp salty pop that contrasts the sweetness
Yes, this also makes ice cream taste better. Were you trying to make a point here, or just telling everyone that you have the palate of a child?

You'll enjoy different things once a few hundred more of your taste buds die, kiddo.
>>
File: pineapple.jpg (79KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
pineapple.jpg
79KB, 749x512px
>>94549945
>>
>>94549945
No
No
Yes
That's 1 out of 3, you've earned an express ticket to the gallows

>>94549971
the ratio of salt to sweet is so ridiculously low for a reason
>child
says the faggot who sucks on pickles
that is some happy meal shit
>>
>>94549984
I don't get this meme.
>>
>>94550043
>meme
You don't get a lot of things. Like pussy, or respect.
>>
>>94549333
/ck/ is leaking
>>
File: pickle rick is annoying.png (314KB, 1180x745px) Image search: [Google]
pickle rick is annoying.png
314KB, 1180x745px
3 episodes in and they already hate their fanbase
>>
>>94550209
And not the good part of /ck/, either. Give it time; a few more April fools jokes and fucking Joey will be "/co/ related".
>>
>>94549333
ohohoho
>>
>>94549693
I agree, though will make an exception for pickled onions. Pickled onions maintain a distinct flavor better than pickled cucumbers. Some other veggies like cauliflower also taste better pickled, I think. But lots of things just soak up the brine and take on the same taste with no variety, and lose their own taste.
>>
>>94550219
where is this from?
>>
File: IHEjc0I.jpg (750KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IHEjc0I.jpg
750KB, 2560x1920px
>>94549333
Pickles are my favorite part, I don't even need the burger patty is I have a few big juicy slices
>>
>>94550043
'funnie' & relatable
also sweet pop kvltvre refs.
Hyperbole and rambling like a Judd Apatow character via written word is funny. I am funny. Follow my ironic blackface twitter account.
>>
>>94549795
>He doesnt squirt his salty Jizm on his ice cream as a delicious topping.
>>
>>94549308
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
File: piccelo volante.png (347KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
piccelo volante.png
347KB, 538x538px
>>94549308
you drop this?
>>
>>94549795
Nice bait

Ice cream and most sweet food have salt to some degree to make it not so sweet
>>
>>94549569
If you want acidic there's better options than pickled cucumbers.
>>
>>94549333
>putting beef with your pickle sandwich

Fucking savages
>>
>>94552846
>unironically ruining your picklebeef with bread

Just stop.
>>
>>94549795
>implying sea salt caramel isn't the best flavor of ice cream
>>
File: 1502073223059.gif (393KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
1502073223059.gif
393KB, 1000x548px
>>94549308
Why people pretend the joke was just: "I'm a pickle!!" when it actually was this:

Rick "I turned myself into a pickle and 9/11 was an inside job"
Morty: "WAS IT!?!?"
Rick: "Who cares Morty government terrorism happens every day. here's something that had never happened before: i'm a pickle! PICKLE RICK!"
>>
>>94549693
On shit fast food like chick fi la im with you a 100%. But a good damn pickle can turn a great burger into an awesome one.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.