[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins? Why? How fucked is the multiverse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Emperor_Joker_VS_Bill_Cipher.png (643KB, 807x454px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Joker_VS_Bill_Cipher.png
643KB, 807x454px
Who wins?
Why?
How fucked is the multiverse?
>>
Bill POTENTIALLY has better chance considering he scares beings that exist on the 11th dimension, which are inifintely above all 10 dimensional creatures,who are above 9th dimensional beings and so on and so on.

But in terms of pure feats Emperor Joker wins due to just what we've have been shown he can do.

He BROKE Batman for fuck's sake, thats NOT easy to do.
>>
Joker uses EVERY instrument in a Finale rendition of "Smile darn ya smile!" and bill looses the instant he hears the synthesizer.
>>
Joker because he's nowhere near as shitty of a villain as a retard triangle.
>>
>>94546144
Depends. Does the joker have a circle of friendship?
>>
>>94546144
Bill got his ass kicked by a dimwitted little girl once, and later got permanently destroyed by two old geezers, one of which was unaware of his existence until that day.
>>
>>94548396
>using plot armor to prove in character incompetence
Autist detected.

Anyways ignoring how hard Bill jobbed during all of Weirdmaggedon, Emperor Joker straight up is way more powerful than Bill. EJ had 5th dimensional powers, which basically means he has toon-force levels of mastery over reality in addition to all powerful control over spacetime.
>>
>>94549258
>muh plot armor
No. Bill is just a shitty villain all-around.
>>
>>94549310
Bill was just a lot better back when his goals were mysterious, and when he had to be more clever since he had no physical form, so the focus was on his manipulation and sadism to the characters. Once it turned out his plan was just a big dumb party he wasn't as interesting, there were no twists, he just sat around passively getting shot and tricked by the characters, his cruel action towards Mabel fizzled out like it had never happened along with his best scene (starting the apocalypse, the screams and helicopters in the background and shit, was great then they just rolled the threat level back right away).

That said Emperor Joker was pretty shit too and lost because he was too damn emtionally dependent on Batman or some shit. Not my favorite Joker story by a mile.

EJ wins because he's objectively more powerful though.
>>
>>94549460
>helicopter noises imply that the apocalypse reaches past the town
>lol no it doesn't

still mad
>>
>>94549460
>Bill was just a lot better back when his goals were mysterious
Nope. He was an obnoxious boring piece of shit since day one.
>he wasn't as interesting
>implying he was ever interesting to begin with
And yes, I know that Joker is generally shit too,
>>
>>94549542
What about in the sock episode?
>>
>>94549558
Where he acted like an annoying retard and got BTFO by a dumb little girl?
Shapeshifter is a much better antagonist
>>
>>94549542
Eh well I disagree. It was definitely a case of Bill getting memed to hell and back and overhyped by the fandom esp considering how little he was in the show, but I still thought he was genuinely fun until about halfway through the finale. The out of show things like his ciphers, his AMA, after the show the Bill scavenger hunt were also genuinely fun I thought. The mystery shit with him just didn't quite pay off after all the build up, the twin reveal with Ford was the only part of the show's mysteries with a great reveal moment.
>>
>>94547100
That's debatable
>>
>>94546144
Bill, in causing the apocalypse, failed to kill a single person.
>>
>>94549460
>abloo muh headcanons didn't come true
Every fucking time
>>
>>94549801
I don't really remember anyone having headcanons for what Bill's plan was when the show was running though. I think with all the mystery shit it just got too hyped up and it was bound to be a letdown to some people. Without all the buildup and hiatuses that wouldn't have happened. I guess the wheel shit was the big thing fans got fixated on. And then wheel symbol characters like Robbie and Pacifica just sort of dissapeared from the show when people thought they would play this huge pivotal role in the plot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.