[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ related things that fucks with you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: MIKE_000.png (172KB, 872x802px) Image search: [Google]
MIKE_000.png
172KB, 872x802px
>In sing nobody besides the elephant conflict get resolved the koala still owes all his employees money the pig is still unappreciated Mouse dies the porcupine still broken up with (but I wouldn't call that a bad ending) and the gorilla doesn't get to bail his dad out literally if they did the cliche everyone gets the money then most of conflict would have been resolved
>>
In Wreck-It Ralph nobody from his game besides Felix knows he was heroic so are they just being nice to Ralph because he'll flip his shit again if they don't or do they genuinely like him now
>>
>>94544546
I think they trusted what Felix said
>>
File: download(1).jpg (5KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
download(1).jpg
5KB, 254x198px
>tfw Gorilla in Sing comes has criminal dad in a Gang and likes Hip Hop
>>
The koala owing them money is forgotten by the movie since days and weeks go by yet they never show up again, they just didn't get a check. Unless the koala managed to get some money for them at the end when the theater is revamped.
The pig is appreciated, the mouse dying came with him doing something without the idea of getting money from it so his arc was completed, the porcupine broke off and is independent of her boyfriend, and the gorilla's dad respects his son's decision despite still doing time for his crimes. The conflicts were resolved and tidied up despite the movie not being the best way to convey this.
>>
>>94544486
>koala still owes all his employees money
The koala put himself back on the map and set himself up with a future. After that the money isn't very hard to get. Hell he got the blessing of some rich old broad who I'm sure could bankroll a few paychecks.

>the pig is still unappreciated
Naw, her whole family saw it and cheered. I'm sure her husband fucked the shit out of her too.

>Mouse dies

You sure you watched the movie? He is the clasic trope "excapes by the skin of his teeth" type that is always in trouble but it never quite chatches him. Also he got his big break too so there is a chance for him actually getting out now

> porcupine[s] still broken up (but I wouldn't call that a bad ending)

Yeah it was a good end

>gorilla doesn't get to bail his dad out
His dad was a career criminal. He was going to be caught eventually. What he did get was a real connection with his dad; one where his dad saw his son for who he really was and not just a cog in a heist plan.

This movie was amazing and I challenge anyone to disagree.
>>
ANIMAL SING AND DANCE
LITERALLY ILLOGICAL ANIMAL CAN'T
>>
>>94544755>>94544589
shit you'll just cleared up most of the shit for me
>>
>>94544810
I'll agree that Sing was pretty great.
>>
>>94544833
So of the animal was logical it could dance?
>Ballo ergo sum
>>
>>94544810
I loved the movie too but those thing fucked with me
>>
>>94544486
>>94544810
>>94544755
>>94544833
Why were Rosita's 25 kids all the same age? I thought pigs could only have litters of like, 10 maximum
>>
>>94544630
Yeah but they are chavs which made all the reactions saying gorillas are black people to it hilarious.
>>
Seth McFarlane mouse dies???
>>
File: 1424683454049.png (926KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1424683454049.png
926KB, 640x718px
>>94544880
I really did like the movie. The musical is a really under utilized genera lately. It doesn't have to be some big upbeat story either. I would argue "Baby Driver" was a musical and it was a brutal driving movie that ends with a whole bunch of death. Music has a major effect on movies, and more movies just need to admit that original scores are not always the best answer.
>>
>>94544982
>implying they were all hers
>>
>>94544486
>the koala still owes all his employees money
They all came through for him pro bono, and they re-established the theater with the old opera lady's patronage anyway so it's not like they were broke forever.

>Mouse dies
Literally incorrect I was only half watching and I know he lives come on now

>pig is still unappreciated
her family realized how much they rely on her and came out and supported her in her big moment. There's no instafix to being a stay at home parent but this is a pretty huge step

>the gorilla doesn't get to bail his dad out
His dad realized his son was better off not getting dragged into the criminal underworld when he had a dream and a passion of his own. He broke out to congratulate him, then moved on. It was actually kino.

I didn't like the movie that much but come on.
>>
>>94545010
yes die very bad was sad much because funny man
>>
>>94545017
What's worse is the idea that pop music revues like sing are becoming the only fucking musicals you can see on screen
>>
>>94544982
10-12 average litter size for a domestic pig with a 4 month gestation.
>>
>>94545082
Non-adaptation musicals have been pretty rare for a long time now and jukebox musicals have the appeal of being able to feature music that studios already have the rights.
>>
>>94544630
my black gf wanted to see the movie, I knew about this beforehand and didn't tell her, her reaction was hilarious. She can't believe they got away with it.
>>
Is it me or the end of trolls is fucked up they moved back into the tree where the ancestors died at to be eaten so the what to call it can be happy at any time they can put the gate back up and eat you guys again is like Jews moving back to Auschwitz ten years after World War II
>>
>>94545231
nobody complained about russian mafiya bears
>>
>>94544630
>likes hip hop
Don't remember this weren't most of the songs he sang pop ballads or some shit. And folks say tumblr likes to project.
>>
>>94545301
Russia is one of the only countries that consistently does fucking nothing to discourage stereotypes.

I went there for work once and all the fucking kids had red and blue track pants and did dangerous shit for fun. Seriously stop with the fucking track pants.
>>
>>94545296
All it will take is a couple of unhappy of those whatever they called and a lot of them will be gone
>>
>>94544875
I mean especially if Calhoune testifies.
It was probably the hot topic at their wedding.
>>
>>94544630 I think he was more into soul music then Hip Hop
>>
>>94545430
what's do you think there sex is like it's got to be weird
>>
File: IMG_1205.jpg (64KB, 300x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1205.jpg
64KB, 300x443px
I really feel like the Corpse Bride was just missing something I can't put my finger on to be a real 10/10. The concept, the land of the dead, and the waifu are too good for the movie to be as forgettable as it is.
>>
>>94545570
The songs just aren't great
Some threads just plain get lost, Victors parents ride a runaway trolley right out of the film
The living romantic lead was underdeveloped
The movie just kinda ends.
There's no big show stopper number aside maybe from Mr. Bonejangles song
>>
>>94545570
If she's stuck in her graveyard, how is it that people in the Dead City know who she is? The story was punched out in an afternoon, tops, and no amount of care was put into it.
>>
>>94545570

I always felt the "twist" at the end was pretty terrible

>The evil count dude just so happened to be the same guy that killed Elizabeth
>>
>>94545017
It surprises me that IHE hates this movie. Calling it the worst movie of 2016.
>>
>>94546042
I think he was just out of material. Even if you didn't like it, it didn't do anything offensive enough to be a mildly disliked movie, at best.
>>
>>94545010
Naw, he wins the heart of the cute bar mouse who then rescues him in the nick of time. Strangely they both disappear from the movie and their disposition is unresolved.
>>
I like how the x-men are outcasts when most of them are 10/10 sexy muscular people, even beast is a furry hunk
>>
>>94546042
But Norm of the North came out in 2016
I didnt see it but the premise made no sense and somehow I feel like it was trying to be some bizarre combination of Shrek and Madagascar
>>
>>94545570
I wanted to fuck the dead bride when I was little
>>
>>94545570
>>94545801
it was pretty rushed. mr. skelly best girl

>>94545961
it's based off an urban legend.maybe that was so for the dead too
>>
>>94544630
The gorilla doesn't like hip hop tho. Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>94544486
You forgot one.

>Gunter never got whatever it was that he wanted... whatever that is... because the movie doesn't actually say what he wanted
>>
>>94545082
Yeah, that does bug me

The cinematic musical has basically died. Basically all musicals now are artsy or try to downplay their musical backgrounds.

Les Miserables tried to be a "realistic" musical with characters practically talking more than singing, and lala land became less of a musical as the story went on, with the first few numbers being big grand choreographed numbers, then the next song was a lowkey duet, then the final sung song was literally just Emma Stone singing in a void.

One reason I actually liked the Beauty and the Beast remake is its a proper movie musical.
>>
File: Bloo-photos.jpg (4KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
Bloo-photos.jpg
4KB, 263x350px
>is a likable if a bit quirky character in the pilot who shares a clearly strong and cherished friendship with Mac
>immediately after becomes an insufferable douche for no reason
>>
>>94549843
Man, Fosters got so mean spirited at times.
Its crazy
>>
The setting in Bone
>the bones come from a modern day metropolis
>nobody in the wider world knew the Valley existed
>the Valley's technology has not gone beyond medieval shit
>nobody from the Valley ever ventured out beyond the Valley
Bone is really strange when you think about it. Three cartoon characters from the modern world accidentally get involved in a medieval fantasy war.
>>
>>94549961
>TFW I just realized Bone was an isekai all along
SMIIITH
>>
>>94545091
Damn the world should eat more pork. That's such a bad ass turnover rate.
>>
File: reminder.jpg (942KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
942KB, 1280x1707px
>>94544630
Oh that reminds me.
>>
File: 1500579711486.jpg (54KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1500579711486.jpg
54KB, 500x481px
>>94550203
How the hell do furries get all of the money they spend on shit like this?
>>
>>94549743
he just wanted to perform
>>
>>94550264
>Have fetish
>Realise you need money to feed your fetish
>Work your butt off for money
>Live only to feed your fetish
I remember this one story that some heart surgeon is apparently a massive fucking furry that he commissions some really specific art.
>>
>>94545570
Trying too hard to be Nightmare Before Christmas.
>>
>>94550308
he's the guy who's the cause of like, 90% of Fox/Falco art
>>
>>94550264
To be fair, a lot of stuff on the walls looks like shit he downloaded off Deviantart or Tumblr and cut out, and I imagine the stuffed animals, Blurays, and body pillow was only 250-300 bucks, which isn't as much as you might think
also, I just noticed Archer and Lana in the window, lol
>>
>>94550340
The Macro stuff? Wrong, isn't it some oil prince in the middle east?
>>
>>94544995
Chavs can be black. Americ a doesn't have a monopoly on niggers, you racist
>>
>That episode of Pepper Ann where there apparently is a girl at a school in the next town who looks and sounds just like her
>the other kids decide they need to fight for "stealing each others identities"
>Pepper Ann finds out that they're only kind of alike
>they don't even talk

That's the first one that popped in my head.
>>
File: 4111.png (608KB, 684x1026px) Image search: [Google]
4111.png
608KB, 684x1026px
>>94550203
>no Nancy lewds
tsk tsk.. I am disappoint
>>
>>94550343
Uh, aren't all of those images commissioned? They look like they have a fursona self-insert character.
>>
>>94544546
>>
>>94544486
The gorilla was the best part of the movie. Also the point of his story was that his dad was going to stay in prison and do his time, and his son would visit him.

The mouse one was a blue ball.
>>
>>94544810
I had a number of issues with the film, mostly with some of the characters and the music, but it was honestly better than I expected it to be. The "I'm Still Standing" scene gave me chills.
>That's my son!
>My son...
>>
>>94545570
It was dull. There's only one good song, the characters aren't memorable, and it all plays out with no surprises.
>>
>>94550203
>There's a parent out there that has this as a kid
>>
>>94550349
no, the Korean surgeon commissioned them. Trust me, he commissioned me
>>
>>94544486

I actually just watched Sing tonight. It's was pretty good to be honest.
>>
>>94549810
To La La Land's defense, I think that was kind of the point. The movie start as this idealistic, by the numbers classix musical cliche, but as it goes by, it intentional becomes more "real" and much lees cheery to convey the whole "reality isn't always how we think it'll be" message. The ending makes a nice recap of that too.

I'll agree on everything else you mentioned, tho. Theatrical musicals have just fallen out of favor.
>>
>>94551906

That's because with modern technology the art of spectical has change from an entire army of dancers and lights to a literal army to fight and CGI.
>>
>>94544486
Damn, good observation
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.