[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you fuckers hate Grant Morrison so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: C44xdRTXUAAvV_A.jpg (149KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C44xdRTXUAAvV_A.jpg
149KB, 851x1200px
Why do you fuckers hate Grant Morrison so much?
>>
read more than a few comics
>>
File: SupermanThoughtRobot.jpg (109KB, 855x497px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanThoughtRobot.jpg
109KB, 855x497px
>>94543042
I don't, even after watching that excruciatingly dumb interview some sjwchick conducted, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQnid01Fh9Q I realize Morrison's comments stem from a lack of knowledge of what he's talking about. His remark of "they're not men" is really vague and only serves to shut that whore interviewer's mouth lmao. By the end of that long as fuck and mostly dreary interview you can tell that chick is insane and Morrison doesn't give much of a fuck about internet politics. Morrison is in the business of being a decent and highly creative writer, and I like his comic book work especially The Invisibles and stuff like Superman Cosmic Armor Thought Robot, Golden Superman Prime 1 million etc,.
>>
>>94543042
Because he's a hack and his comics suck.
>>
>>94543042
Shitting on him is the most fun way to piss off his annoying fanbase. Interestingly I also find rampan blind praise of him to be the most fun way to piss off annoying Morrison haters. In the end it really just depends on who in the thread is acting more annoying.
>>
>>94543042
/Co/ntrarian just a month ago their were praise hypercris threads. Also someone has been making a lot of Grant Morrinson hate threads recently, probably same person who was making the praise Alan Moore threads. So basically a bunch of shit posting.
>>
I just don't like bald people
>>
>>94543096
>only casuals like Morrison

When will this meme end?
>>
>>94544480
When casuals move on to the next comic flavor and stop reading Morrison.
>>
>>94543042
>/co/ hates Grant

How new are you? Multiversity was the hypest shit ever on this board and Hypercrisis threads happen all the time.
>>
>>94544777
I know, but lately the board seems to have just forgotten about that and started bashing him for seemingly no reason. Multiversity threads were great when they were coming out
>>
>>94544812
Its just one person creating the shit posting threads.
>>
To me he's just been fucking coasting since All-Star Superman.
It's disappointing seeing someone unable to live up to their best work, happens all the fucking time though.
>>
>>94543042
I already shitposted in one of the other threads, you're asking too much.
>>
>>94543042
He's popular and brainlets think shitting on highly praised writers makes you look cool and smart.
>>
>>94544517
Whats your comic flavor anon?
>>
>>94544240
>most fun way to piss off his annoying fanbase.

I have never seen a Morrison fag start shit with anyone. Except a Millar fag but those cunts `ave it coming
>>
Capeshit fans feel threatened when someone tries to mix up the stale genre. I don't even like Morrison that much but he's undeniably talented
>>
>>94547649
Read some comics casual.
>>
>>94545958
Millar's Superman > Morrison's
Millar's X-Men > Morrison's
Millar's Fantastic Four > Morrison's
Millar's creator owned work > Morrison's
Millar's talent > Morrison's
>>
>>94548089
Lol do you read the words on comic books or only look at the pictures?
>>
>>94548580
I like fun comics instead of
>fiction totally affects perception of reality, I'm deep for retards
>>
>>94548089
Kill yourself
>>
>>94548089
Millar has written like two readable comics in his career.
>>
>>94549223
2 more than Morrison then
>>
>>94549471
>Multiversity is bad
>All-Star Superman is bad

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>94543042
They haven't been to alpha centauri.
>>
>>94549471
Ironically, even those 2 good things were ghost written by Morrison, so we should count it as written nothing good.
>>
>>94548089
>low quality bait is low quality
>>
>>94548599
Fun comics is just an allegory for dumb and bland shit that untalented hacks like Johns write.
>>
>>94547649
This. Capeshit is completely dead. Stuff like Sandman, Shade or Swamp Thing won't get published today because people hate anyone who tries to do something interesting in the genre.
>>
>>94549618
Wait, what?
>>
>>94548089
Morrison wrote Fantastic Four?
>>
>>94548089
>Morrison's Superman >Morrison's

??????
>>
File: ultra same theme.jpg (133KB, 747x417px) Image search: [Google]
ultra same theme.jpg
133KB, 747x417px
>>94543042
For the same reason he made fun of himself in Ultra comics.
>>
>>94543042
Why would you think people on /co/ hate him?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.