[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Arnold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: betrayal.png (356KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
betrayal.png
356KB, 640x385px
Who was in the wrong here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tK57cUpZuI
>>
File: jungle_movie.gif (370KB, 540x290px) Image search: [Google]
jungle_movie.gif
370KB, 540x290px
>>
This episode takes place after the Arnold Saves the Neighborhood movie where Helga confesses to Arnold but immediately tries to take it back with some bullshit excuse, right?

I'm convinced that Arnold is totally fucking purposefully taking advantage of Helga's feelings for him several times during this episode. Not that Helga doesn't deserve it either, they're both dicks and it's really cute.
>>
File: literally_rape.png (281KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
literally_rape.png
281KB, 640x480px
>>94541915
I expect that was just a retcon. Arnold doesn't act any differently in the episode to how he did prior to Helga's retracted confession in the movie.
>>
>>94542080
They both act OOC in that episode. I know it's a fan favorite, but I don't care for it.
>>
File: BTFO.png (429KB, 761x504px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
429KB, 761x504px
>>94542121
They've both acted out of character before tbf.

Just look at these murderer's eyes.
>>
>>94542145
>That "I'm sick of this bitch" face on Arnold
I wonder what would Helga had did if Arnold just flat out stated that he hated her.
She'd probably start crying in the middle of the class
>>
>>94542207
>had did
I fucked up
*Have done
>>
>>94542207
In the egg episode Helga appears genuinely heart when Arnold pre-emptively acts like a cunt when she's trying to be nice to him by saying that he would rather work anyone else in the class but her. But yeah, if he said something like that it would probably break her. There's supposed to be some fiery confrontation on a crows nest in the upcoming movie that could be something like that.
>>
>>94541915
I saw somewhere on the HA wiki about Bartlett confirming that Arnold was aware of Helga's feelings and just being his kind self in not rushing her to be honest about them. That seems like a fact to me.
>>
>>94542785
[citation needed]
>>
Arnold was a fckng asshole...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.