[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it more financially viable to play the same show over and over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

How is it more financially viable to play the same show over and over?
>>
>Being surprised that the most profitable CN show os getting spammed

Are you retarded?
>>
>>94541092
But how the fuck do they get the best ratings playing the same show over and over? Why do retards watch the same exact reruns over and over
>>
>>94541124
Binge-watching and nostalgia are popular with Americans these days.
>>
>>94541057
It won't be for the long run.
But then again, how long has CN been doing this shit for?
>>
>>94541057
Now it's just embarassing.
can't believe that channel who broadcasted a huge variety of differents cartoons all along his existence is now focused on stupid reruns.
what's the point of making new cartoon show for them if they don't even broadcast it in summer?
>>
>>94541057
its cartoon network, not cartoons network
>>
>Not realizing that this is a direct response to the slow death of cable TV

Cartoon Network knows that the internet is the future of TV watching. That's why they've advertised their app so much. They don't care so much about their TV schedule any more.

Think about it. How frequently do you guys watch cable TV anyway?
>>
>>94542175
Cable deserves to get fucked. Their greedy asses charged too much and people discovered that the internet is a much cheaper way to get entertainment that has much more capabilities than cable tv.
>>
>>94541124
Because it's popular with kids, you retard.

You're just a cynical faggot.
>>
>>94543035
Not him, but this shit is almost literally all they run, even as a kid I wouldn't want to watch the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>94541057
>Cartoon Network goes bankrupt when DC pulls TTG from the schedule for their stupid shitty streaming service that will fail

Will you miss CN? I liked Gumball and Clarence but I'll live.

Too bad that the Venture Bros will be lost in the collapse as well, that's the only tragedy i forsee
>>
>>94542175
That doesn't make sense. You still need to pay the cable company to use the app since you need to log on with your subscriber information.

You can pirate/stream from another website but that's obviously not the app
>>
>>94543598
I doubt Time Warner will let DC pull the show.
>>
>>94541124
because it's target audience is 5 year olds and the parents who use tv as a babysitter not adults living in their mom's basement
>>
>>94541092
>>94543035
This is false though, nice try you dumb shill
>>
>>94543598
>Venture brothers
>not mike tyson mysteries
>>
>>94543035
>>94541124
Yeah, because it's not like kids would get sick of a show after having to literally watch it 50 fucking times every single fucking day or anything.
>>
>>94541092
>>94543035
you run outta tampons or some shit?
>>
>>94541057
American children are stupid and will watch a show that is spammed as long as they like it. Keep in mind most of these gremlins are on their phones or computers the entire time so the show is just on in the background. Their shows that might actually attract a wider audience are immediately put online so there is no reason to put it on TV more than a few times past the premier because its just going to be pirated anyways.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.